Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook (6291 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Synzu(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tanx boss MUVA, I appreciate your efforts..
It has been lifted.. Tuale Egbon!! cool
I appreciate you, Sir Smellymouth. cool
Na u get mouth pass gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Smellymouth: 4:03pm On May 08, 2016
Synzu:

I appreciate you, Sir Smellymouth. cool

Na u get mouth pass gringringrin
Tuale baba ..

You get mouth pass crocodile cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why are they ranting?

....It's not exactly A nuude picture.undecided

No boobs....No diicks.angry
Nothing!
How disappointing!

PS--Is that A bed? shocked And IS that Lipstick? grin
Nigga...You didn't! shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2016
Sirnose:
I can bet d last #500 in ma account,dat girl doesn't knw d dude posted d picture on facebook...he's jux tryin to get attention nd cheap score....

U will hear d real story wen she finds out wat he did...

that's his wife. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Naijanicky(f): 6:02pm On May 08, 2016
Dirty nd Hungry couples...more over..Dz not Nude now
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 08, 2016
What a dirty filthy bed eeeewwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by kellyJames5(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2016
MotherConfesor:
See the dirty foam sef!!! how can u successfully mk love in such without sheets

confess me nau embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:24am On May 09, 2016
damiloladuke:

It is quite outrageous how some men will act like animals when it comes to social media updates. How will you be in the bedroom with your wife and then upload it on social media and still feel cool.

Receive sense in Jesus Name!!!

And it is so pitiful the woman has not as well objected to that. Who does that? Well, we never can tell the mental state of the woman, she might be unstable.

But let's be sincere, don't you think this Social Media Bill is something that should be allowed to hold? It seems Nigerians are totally abusing the use of the Social Media and some sort of limitations should be placed as to how it can be used.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/nigerian-man-shared-nood-picture-of.html

lalasticlala
u no baff, Lol, who u EPP?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! / If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her / I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.