Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I'm I A Gay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I A Gay? (4148 Views)

*help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* / I'm I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? / How Charming I'm I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2006
Must I have a girl lover to prove that am not gay,I told u guys have not had any attraction to male sex neither to female sex.I just love the way I am,and she is the only person that says am a gay.plzzz,those that are already passin judgement on me,I only ask a question that the fact that i dont have feelins 4 girls makes me gay.I never said am a gay oooo,plzzzzz ooo.am a poet,is that a certificate that I must have a girl. gays in the thread plzzz easy on me ooo,Have never said am a gay oo.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by IBEXY(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2006
Saintsam

when I was growing up, due to strong (almost fanatical) christian values coupled with extreme shyness, I found it difficult to have relationships with girls. I was over 20 before I ven had 'that' experience.

Are u gay?
Lets see

have you ever fantasised about having sex with a man, can you pin point exactly what you dont like about women.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by dominobaby(f): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2006
See, don't further complicate issues, if you continually dwell on that thought, you'll just find yourselve tilting towards the gay angle! Reread desiree's post, it makes a lotta sense.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2006
IBEXY:

Saintsam

when I was growing up, due to strong (almost fanatical) christian values coupled with extreme shyness, I found it difficult to have relationships with girls. I was over 20 before I ven had 'that' experience.

Are u gay?
Lets see

have you ever fantasised about having sex with a man, can you pin point exactly what you don't like about women.

]

N0 1 I have not ever fantasies havin sex with a guy b/4.God 4bid.

N0 2 I don't hate women, i like them, i have lots of them as friends,but i have never,felt like havin a love relationship. I don't know if u get me.

dominobaby:

See, don't further complicate issues, if you continually dwell on that thought, you'll just find yourselve tilting towards the gay angle! Reread desiree's post, it makes a lotta sense.

Am not dwellin on the thought,i just wanted if am a gay without knowin it as she said,or should i forced my self to date a girl just to prove to her that am not gay.I dont love her,i only like her,but she want a date and i dont feel that way.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by IBEXY(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2006
if u are gay, u are gay.
its not something u solve by positive thinking
it is more of your biological makeup
here in the uk, they know that fact so gay people are protected from homophobes by the law.
Gay people cant help it. They were created that way. That is why we need to understand them.
Forget some preachers here who want you to "repent" (that is if u are really gay) and live the rest of your life in denial and perpetual suppression.
Any way, I sympathise with you (if u are really gay) because u live in a place where such things are seen as evil and can only exist in the pits of hell.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by IBEXY(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2006
If u never fantasised about men, then why do u think u are gay

Gay men fantasise about thier fellow men.

I dont think u have any problems at all.

You are just a young lad getting the 'feelings' for the first time.

Dont rush. Things will take its normal course.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2006
Ibexy,plzzz,am not gay,am not considering to be one.I only ask a question,if not havin love feelin for a girl makes me a gay.I have not behave like a gay since i was born,wen she asked me out,i told her that I have not felt love or had a love relationship with a girl.and that we should contn been friends,and she accused me of being a gay without knowin it.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by IBEXY(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2006
ok grin

dont get frightened

i was trying to answer your question.

u are not gay. u dont just like this babe.

have fun grin
Re: I'm I A Gay? by angelz(f): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2006
@rb. R u alwaz naked? Y r u jus puttin on ur jean. Y do u wnt 2 hook him up wit a fictitious Ben? Do u blong 2 dt club, n do u alwaz bled frm ur IDI wen u r bein done. @bamidele, y do u wnt 2 meet saintsam n rb's Ben? Evidently u r gay. 21 BULLET 4 ur grey ass. Un4tunatly, saintsam aint gay.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by orekelewaa: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2006
I'm not sure u are -@ lst not yet. Don't let em mislead u.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2006
angelz:

@rb. R u alwaz naked? Y r u jus puttin on your jean. Y do u wnt 2 hook him up wit a fictitious Ben? Do u blong 2 dt club, n do u alwaz bled frm your IDI when you're bein done. @bamidele, y do u wnt 2 meet saintsam n rb's Ben? Evidently you're gay. 21 BULLET 4 your grey ass. Un4tunatly, saintsam aint gay.

Am too glad to know that am not gay. But is it normal not to have any girl friend at my age?
Re: I'm I A Gay? by harvey(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2006
saintsam,u are young just 20.but at that age u should try to have a feeling.are u not attaracted by those ass,boobs?wat attracts u to a lady?am telling u bro something has to attract u if not u have to chect ya self.and be careful of this bamidele guy he sounds like a gay.dont let him lure u into being gay.dont try to contact that guy.all i will say to u man is try to see what attarcts u to a lady and if nothing,make something attarct u.or u may end up not knowing ur sex status.alles klar.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2006
harvey:

saintsam,u are young just 20.but at that age u should try to have a feeling.are u not attaracted by those ass,boobs?what attracts u to a lady?am telling u bro something has to attract u if not u have to chect ya self.and be careful of this bamidele guy he sounds like a gay.don't let him lure u into being gay.don't try to contact that guy.all i will say to u man is try to see what attarcts u to a lady and if nothing,make something attarct u.or u may end up not knowing your sex status.alles klar.

Harvey,u mean those asses and boobs is wat makes a guy fall in love with a woman? I dont think so.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by trendy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2006
o boy! u're not gay
when the right chick comes along,
i bet u gonna feel something
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2006
Trendy,hmmmmm.May God bring the rite chick ooooooo.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by harvey(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2006
saintsam u have to know one thing.to be inlove u have to be attracted and its either.cos u cant find love without first attraction,cos attraction stimulates love.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2006
Harvey,i see ur point.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Mystique(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2006
Okay i got just one question for you, SaintSam, ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
Re: I'm I A Gay? by trendy(f): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2006
@ saintsam be sure he will bring the right girl along
but shine ur eyes very well
so u dont miss her when she come along
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2006
mystique,honestly speakin am a virgin.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2006
trendy,i will keep my eyes wide open smiley
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Eurphoria(f): 3:14am On Nov 22, 2006
saintsam

you certainly not gay, so what you dont have a girlfriend at 20? you are a late bloomer. My friend's husband didnt have a girlfriend till he was 24, he was good looking, quite shy but he is married and not gay at all. Don't force the issue and dont worrry yourself about it, it will happen when you least expect it to. You seem to have your own mind, dont follow the crowd of sexual beasts wink have lots of fun if you can, and please please please stay away from Bamidele cheesy tongue bad influence(j/k)
Re: I'm I A Gay? by jammin(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2006
saintsam u behaving like you smarter than everybody else. i see u on another thread toasting a girl hard hard. then u come over her talking bout u have no feelings for girls.

people, lie him telling. he is using this thread to make the young ladies see him. grin his style kinda lame, but if it work----- it work.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by hotangel2(f): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2006
Do you feel something for "same sex"? As in sexual connection or some sort of tingling when you see a guy and all you can think of is how Cute or whatever the guy is?

You might want to test your sexuality. The earlier the better. Watch romantic hetrosexual scenes, and watch romantic homosexual scenes. You'll find out what you are considering your re-action to both scenes you've watched.

If you think you are a gay because you haven't had a girlfriend at 20, or because you havent fallen in love at 20, i think you are thinking wrong. Those aren't a way to know if you are gay. COnsidering those facts, i would say, you are just a picky person and you would find what you are looking for soon.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by bamidele(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2006
my brother am not a bad influence ooooooooooooooooooooo see dis phopto below my brother dont you like it why would anyone want to be gay i cant imagine oooooooooooooo be strong u wil be fine redirect ur hormones to eurphria , you hear.
ciao

Re: I'm I A Gay? by Eurphoria(f): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2006
bamidele:

my brother am not a bad influence ooooooooooooooooooooo see this phopto below my brother don't you like it why would anyone want to be gay i can't imagine oooooooooooooo be strong u wil be fine redirect your hormones to eurphria , you hear.
ciao

Bami uhu!

that photo? that photo is faceless mister Bams and i have always wondered who is really inside that big dress, how do we know its not a man tongue. See Saints's hormones are not yet developed for me, i dont want to spoil somebody's child. Let him remain a good boy for now
Re: I'm I A Gay? by bamidele(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2006
its a womans buttocks please
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2006
Jammin,can u please tell this thread where am toastin a chick,is it that 'A WISH'.mind u am not toastin her.I told u am a poet.and those are just poems.

Hot angel,am not thinkin if am a gay,plzzz read the thread from the beginnin u would understand.a girl accused me of being gay,and i threw the question to nairalanders that if not havin a girlfriend at my age makes me feel gay.i have watch heterosexual films and i felt emotions,i havnt watch an homosexual film b/4.

Euphoria,I think u are rite.I suspect Bamidele to be gay.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by tellmemore(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2006
She calls you gay because you did not do what she expected from you as a guy. She wants you to take her to bed , period.
You don't have to fall in love with her to lay her. Collect your share and move on, after you finish write her a poem or something. cool
Re: I'm I A Gay? by bamidele(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2006
this is saint watever sounds like a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeede cry a woman wants u and u have the nerve to braodcast on nairaland what she said to you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why have u not taken the opportunity what planet are u fromman deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: I'm I A Gay? by chistiana(f): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2006
to be honest why do u think u are a gay, beacuse u didnt do what she expect u to do, nooooo , why dont u run for such lady, to be frank have u falling in love before, i think ur answer will be no and if no pls dont rush into it because u think every one is calling u a gay, Guy follow ur heart pls, and always have that feeling that u are a man not a gay.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by izoneb(f): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2006
u r okay!Goodluck!
Is ur name really Saint?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man / Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. / All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.