Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

I'm I A Gay? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I A Gay? (4147 Views)

*help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* / I'm I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? / How Charming I'm I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I A Gay? by Sista(f): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2006
@saintsam

Saintsam, I think you are very particular.

I have some questions to ask you. Have you ever had sexual feelings? If so, who were the feelings towards Male or female?

If you have not had feelings for either sex, do you have wet dreams, do you wake up with a hard on? If you wake up hard do you get the urge to take care of the hard on? If you know what I mean?

Let's start with those questions. I think I know what you re going through.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by ojchris(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2006
saintsam

I do not preach but communicate. There's nothing natural about Gayism. Noone was ever meant or created to be gay.

this gay thing all started way back, even in the days of the writing of the Holy Writs.

It's about curios questions from people like you that started it. Yours might even be more degerous because the gays are here: Nigerians who would be too glad to lead ur ignorance in the path of their cultic-styled blind passion.

Becareful my brother! That u r 20 n aren't 'feelin' for females yet foesn't make u gay. There are losts of guys 10+ older than ou never had sex. Not because they don't feel. It's just out of an interim principle.

That all we see n hear in the media is Sex base doesn't ur human experience all about Feelings. Everyrhing is seasonal. No need to rush.
Today I'm taking on challenges and responsibilities I never believed or thought I would take-on when I was 20.
Again, maybe u r just like me: Your defination feminism is rare. Your kind of woman maybe be rare. And so u r yet to find or experience her. Her beauty is rare, Her style not common and are uncommon among most females u have come bye.

I tell u When u do get to the season of time for u and u find her, u sure would not escape the charms of Eve!

ojchris6@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2006
izoneb,my name is samson not saint. saintsamson smiley

sista,I think i have answer those questions b/4.read the from the beginning thread.

Ojchris,i understand u perfectly.u are very correct.

Bamidele,u are talkin to the wrong guy,am not gay.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by bamidele(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2006
am not gay either baby
Re: I'm I A Gay? by ikamefa(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2006
bamidele:

am not gay either baby

say what? shocked shocked
Re: I'm I A Gay? by bamidele(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2006
u are here tooooooooooo u keep hunting my black booty
Re: I'm I A Gay? by ikamefa(f): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2006
bamidele:

u are here tooooooooooo u keep hunting my black booty

queen mother bammy
i thot i told you to stop smoking that baad! weed?
see what you are typing now hum?
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Sista(f): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2006
@Saintsam

I read where you said you have not been attracted to men or women but I have not seen where you said anything about ever having a hard on and taking care of it your self. I'm not going to sift through all that has been said to see if you said anything pertaining to that question I have asked of you.

In any event, I don't think you are gay, just very particular. It's going to take a helluva woman to get you to desire her. I know a lot of people who have had the same problem as you. You stated that you are artistic able to write poetry and all. I get the impression that you live in side of your mind and your first love is your self as well as your artistic ability's, there is nothing wrong with that.

One of these days you are going to want to combine your love for art with a new love and that will be the day that you will be able to physically express freely to a woman of your choice, what you need from her as a woman. She will probably have to be very intelligent and artistic her self. She will probably more so than likely, have to be very understanding of you.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Eurphoria(f): 3:14am On Nov 27, 2006
Sista wink well said . So much sense
Re: I'm I A Gay? by jammin(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2006
bamidele u are as gay as gay gets. you ask saintsam to make contact with you. why? i see your post on another thread telling the worl that you are gay, so stop denying.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by chistiana(f): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2006
I Think this thread i geting out of hand, so samson ve u gotten the answer to ur problem.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by saintsam(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2006
yea,Chistiana is rite,have gotten the answer to my question.

sista,U are rite,thanks alot,u made lots of sense to me and u defined my personality outrightly.

euphoria,thanks 4 ur contribution.we meet in another thread stay cool.

Ojchris,I appreciate u very well.
Bamidele,redefine ur self,I beg u.

and the others,thanks alot.I sign out in peace.luv ya all
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Sista(f): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2006
@Saintsam

sista,U are rite,thanks alot,u made lots of sense to me and u defined my personality outrightly.

No problem Saintsam. Be who you are and be proud of who you are. You don't have to rush into sleeping with anyone to prove which sex you are attracted to. Only time will tell and the time will come, you just take your time and keep up with your artistic ability's.

Nothing wrong with being particular, you should be but try not to over due it. We all want the best for our selves. wink
Re: I'm I A Gay? by ojchris(m): 1:57am On Nov 29, 2006
@Sista, quite a true definition this kind persoanlity. The way u when about explain it! u HAD better see if u be a counsellor or psychologist.

adios sister
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Sista(f): 3:42am On Nov 29, 2006
@Jchris

u HAD better see if u be a counsellor or psychologist.

adios sister

Thank you sweet heart. It is a gift from God and I share it freely wink
Re: I'm I A Gay? by chykedave(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2007
ur way no pure, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm I A Gay? by temmyabby(f): 4:35pm On May 23, 2007
u're not a gay, u're gay grin, ok 4 real dat doesn't mean u're gay
Re: I'm I A Gay? by LadieSeun(f): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2008
no r not not gay!!
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Sisikill: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
How many  Liza Minelli CDs do you own?
When you talk, do you have a lisp?
In School do you used to act in drama?
Do you enjoy picking out curtains, carpets and throw rugs?
Who is your favorite shopping partner? You best girl friend or Your mom?
How many times a day do you use the words "fabulous” or “Darling” or “divine”?
Which goes on the bed first. . .a duvet or a blanket?
Have you ever used the phrase “you go girl” while you shake your head to the side?

Disclaimer:
This is a fake questionnaire which by no mean tells a person if they are gay or not. It’s supposed show how people think certain idiotic characteristics make you gay.

@ Poster
You're fine o Jare, you just haven't met the  right girl who will make you heart go gbim gbim and the girl who thinks you're gay is just being salty. She's probably thinks she's the shiznick and can't understand why your tongue is not hanging out everytime she passes you by. Saying you are gay is more for her own peace of mind. . .if it that will make her sleep better at night, let her have it. You know your truth. . .abi?
Re: I'm I A Gay? by tome1: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2008
@poater
You are definately not a gay but you are yet to meet the babe wey go make your head spark and your heart skip.
Keep your head up and enjoy my brother and dont allow such comments to bother you
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Scopium: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2008
[size=13pt]You are not gay and change your mindset. Don't think you are, Know you are.[/size]
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Tosinville(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
You're a chronical gay, preaching the word of God at the same time askin are you a gay? You're more than gay for looking for attention with his word. Confused mumu.
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Tosinville(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2011
^^im drunk lol
Re: I'm I A Gay? by pj1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
i really dont tink u r gay, its just dt u av nt found someone dt tickles ur fancy so hang on she is around d corner
Re: I'm I A Gay? by elettrodad(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2011
Maybe you are not gay and neither you are etero. What about being a priest? you believe in God? you feel "the Call"?
Re: I'm I A Gay? by Ranoscky(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Sista, your signature reads: "Tribalism, something that will possibly never end amongst black people".

And I say: "Racist, something that will NEVER end amongst the white people".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Advice From Mature Nl / How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives / Can Two Opposite Sex Live Together Without Intimacy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.