Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Think I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Need Help (3910 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / I Think I Am A Misogynist. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Need Help by boobsy: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2009
I dated a guy i loved so much and actually thought of settling down with him only to realised he was a bad boy. He made a pass at my younger sis, cheated and infected me with STD on many occasions.

When i met this guy, he had no job, was putting up with a friend in AJ City(NO offence to anyone living there). His elder sis was like a friend and sister to me.She asked me to help her younger brother(my ex) get a job in my coy. I'm the Admin Manager and in charge of resume shortlisting and interview coordinating. After i got him a job in the coy i worked, we became friends. One day on his way home from work he was robbed and brutally beaten by armed robbers (my coy is in the aviation industry). I saw him few days later and really felt for him. This incident made me closer to him as in felt for his condition. About two months later he asked me out, actually he is not my type but there was just something about him and i tot of giving him a try.

After a month in our relationship, i fell in love with him and asked him to move in with me since I live in a 3bedroom flat alone and he was quatting in a shabby BQ with a friend ( i know i made a stupid mistake but when yu are in love evrything makes sense). I was paying the bills, our feeding, and other expenses with a cheerful heart cox i felt since he started working newly he needed to save his money. I didn't know i was making a big mistake by doing all this. I became his chauffeur,cook and his bingo in bed.Though he is ten years my senior, i was doing very well for myself.After about 6 weeks i realised i was infected with STD, i confronted him but he denied. I treated myself and of course him with my money. During this period an ex-girlfriend called him in the middle of the night and told him she was having his baby. I went mad but he told me it happened before our relationship begins. Of course it made perfect sense to me since the lady claimed to be four months pregnant. I believed him and didn;t make any issue out of it since it happened before we started dating. After this, the infection reoccured again and again, I couldn't take it no more. One day he received a call from his friend in AJ and said he had to go cos the guy was in trouble. I didn't believe him so after he had left for about 30mins, i followed him. I've never been the type of woman keeping tabs on her man but i just couldn';t stop feeling he was up to no good. Alas! when i got there i caught him red-handed on another woman and without a condom ( the door was in a bad shape and gave me easy access to the room). I felt like killing him cos i loved him so much. I know it sounds stupid but i forgave him and took him back. Afterall, love preaches forgiveness. Our relationship changed though, i couldn't trust him again and wouldn't let him make love to me without protection. He didn't like this so i suggested we should call the relationship off but he wouldn't hear that.
Again, he cheated (another lady sent him a txt message asking him for some money he promised her) the message is quoted here "after u do finish, u no go pay" Again he said it was a big mistake which happened two days ago. I couldn't take it no more, i called the relationship off, throw him out of my house and had an abortion (found out i was pregnant). Though he begged but i just couldn't take him back. I realised i was a bigg fool, spening my money on him and planning his life for him while he was busy spending his money on other girls.

After a while my younger sis told me he made a pass at her but she just couldn't tell me. I know am a very pretty lady and good in bed but i believe a player is never satisfy. I never denied him antime he asked me for sex.His sisters and friends tot he was so lucky to have me. The point is he claimed to love and will never stop loving me but i really doubt that, If that is love then i don't want to love.

After him, i realised i stop liking guys. I masturbate alot and bad enough can't forget our love making. It was soooooooooooooo good. I want to love again but am soooo scared. I think am beginning to feel attraction towads women. I need help.
Re: I Think I Need Help by vickkyvas: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
Hei!!!

I would see how foolish u are, wat if u had contacted HIV, are u gonna say u are madly in love wit him,
Anyway life is a lesson, u had got ur own share of the cake.

Way forward, its easy to love again and even very easy(men). try to be outgoing make more friend (platonic).

Try get to know men more by their(talking, thinking,hobby,carrier and their friends also) and be patience to study
them am sure in no time u get to know ur best dude.
Re: I Think I Need Help by omega25red(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2009
Liar liar pants on fire quit watching Jerry Springer with your fake as story
Re: I Think I Need Help by posakosa(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
Story, Story, STORY.! grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Need Help by johnnygan(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ bobsy
madam you lead a wrong path. And that bad path has led to a very worst path. So u wanna turn a lesbian? Huh?
Pls listen attentively, u alternatively got options but christ! U are not using. Let me start by correcting a misconception. Its not wrong for a lady to spend for a guy but it was hell wrong for u to have spent blindly all in the name of love. U should spend only when necessary. if u really spent any shit like u said, that did not make u a fool boo. Let me tell u wat made u a fool here. U caught him red-handed, not only that, STD trans-migrated Btw u two. Wat if u got killed? You went ahead to abort your baby then masturbate. Next thing, u become aristo. Abi? I won't correct u. Its up to u to do whats right. All i can do is point out your mistakes. Pls go thru everything i posted again and check your mistakes that i stated. If after checking, u still don't find any mistake, baby u must be a fool then!
Re: I Think I Need Help by Gentlelady(f): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
You really do need help!  Too many angles to your story; bad guy, abortion, masturbation and  now attraction to women! shocked  You need to take time to relax, get over the bad experience and re-evaluate your needs.  Do not rush into anything yet! All the best! wink 
Get closer to God! grin
Re: I Think I Need Help by simplysmat(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2009
SCARY
Re: I Think I Need Help by touchmeder: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2009
Now u love women. lol cheesy wink smiley grin so much to this your story do u work as a script writer for Wale Adenuga?
Re: I Think I Need Help by peelovee(f): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
my Sister, thats why i said:

Love is    WICKED, WICKED , WICKED, WICKED

b/c it makes one:

1. do nasty thing
2. shade tears/smile
3. hate yourself/love yourself
5. look stupid
6. go crazy
7. look abandoned
8. sad/happy
9. uncaring/carring
10.unbelievable
11.troublesome
12.natural
13.irrational
14. self
15. doubtfull/believing
16.Loving
abeg the things them too plenty i no fit count all.

grin My sister u better leave that guy, look forward you have a better tomorow
.that was love for you  grin
Re: I Think I Need Help by johnnygan(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ GentleLady
aw, thats touching. Have you 4gotten that dis lady is in extreme frustration and confusion. I'm even sure that her next reply would be an end product of hallucination.
You told her to get closer to God yet you didn't tell her how.
Lets not forget that God will reveal to her, steadiness if she decides to become stronger by saying no to her bad acts. Heaven still helps those who help themselves. If u were a robber and feel u wanna stop, no problem. Tell God that. But God will never come down to stop u from stealing. When temptations sets in, he will only watch u to see your impulses' response to it. If its good, thats fine. But if bad, even satan won't stop u from stealing at that point in time. Word!
Re: I Think I Need Help by justwise(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2009
@boobsy,

It really hurt, but u will get over it, don't rush into another rela/ship. I want to belive that everything u said here is true.

But some guys are lucky indeed, alot of decent guys will be pretty much happy to be with a caring woman like u.

This is the case of the bad guys gets the good girls
Re: I Think I Need Help by knight4u(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
boobsy:

I dated a guy i loved so much and actually thought of settling down with him only to realised he was a bad boy. He made a pass at my younger sis, cheated and infected me with STD on many occasions.

When i met this guy, he had no job, was putting up with a friend in AJ City(NO offence to anyone living there). His elder sis was like a friend and sister to me.She asked me to help her younger brother(my ex) get a job in my coy. I'm the Admin Manager and in charge of resume shortlisting and interview coordinating. After i got him a job in the coy i worked, we became friends. One day on his way home from work he was robbed and brutally beaten by armed robbers (my coy is in the aviation industry). I saw him few days later and really felt for him. This incident made me closer to him as in felt for his condition. About two months later he asked me out, actually he is not my type but there was just something about him and i tot of giving him a try.

After a month in our relationship, i fell in love with him and asked him to move in with me since I live in a 3bedroom flat alone and he was quatting in a shabby BQ with a friend ( i know i made a stupid mistake but when yu are in love evrything makes sense). I was paying the bills, our feeding, and other expenses with a cheerful heart cox i felt since he started working newly he needed to save his money. I didn't know i was making a big mistake by doing all this. I became his chauffeur,cook and his bingo in bed.Though he is ten years my senior, i was doing very well for myself.After about 6 weeks i realised i was infected with STD, i confronted him but he denied. I treated myself and of course him with my money. During this period an ex-girlfriend called him in the middle of the night and told him she was having his baby. I went mad but he told me it happened before our relationship begins. Of course it made perfect sense to me since the lady claimed to be four months pregnant. I believed him and didn;t make any issue out of it since it happened before we started dating. After this, the infection reoccured again and again, I couldn't take it no more. One day he received a call from his friend in AJ and said he had to go cos the guy was in trouble. I didn't believe him so after he had left for about 30mins, i followed him. I've never been the type of woman keeping tabs on her man but i just couldn';t stop feeling he was up to no good. Alas! when i got there i caught him red-handed on another woman and without a condom ( the door was in a bad shape and gave me easy access to the room). I felt like killing him cos i loved him so much. I know it sounds stupid but i forgave him and took him back. Afterall, love preaches forgiveness. Our relationship changed though, i couldn't trust him again and wouldn't let him make love to me without protection. He didn't like this so i suggested we should call the relationship off but he wouldn't hear that.
Again, he cheated (another lady sent him a txt message asking him for some money he promised her) the message is quoted here "after u do finish, u no go pay" Again he said it was a big mistake which happened two days ago. I couldn't take it no more, i called the relationship off, throw him out of my house and had an abortion (found out i was pregnant). Though he begged but i just couldn't take him back. I realised i was a bigg fool, spening my money on him and planning his life for him while he was busy spending his money on other girls.

After a while my younger sis told me he made a pass at her but she just couldn't tell me. I know am a very pretty lady and good in bed but i believe a player is never satisfy. I never denied him antime he asked me for sex.His sisters and friends tot he was so lucky to have me. The point is he claimed to love and will never stop loving me but i really doubt that, If that is love then i don't want to love.

After him, i realised i stop liking guys. I masturbate alot and bad enough can't forget our love making. It was soooooooooooooo good. I want to love again but am soooo scared. I think am beginning to feel attraction towads women. I need help.

Hey, your story is really serious. I think you really need to slow down.
There are so many good guys like me looking for a nice gal like you. Anyway, try and do things that make you happy and pray to God. You will meet a good guy very soon if you are sincere; maybe you have already met him!
I'll advise you stay away from sex now and get to know your HIV status (No offense meant)
You can drop me a line.
knightfox1112@yahoo.com
Good luck!
Re: I Think I Need Help by drharry: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
Well , from your story, you definitely need help.
You dont have to spend your life looking for ways to satisfy your sexual urges.
Get busy in developing yourself, and you will definitely meet the right guy someday.
Re: I Think I Need Help by saintobi14: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2009
You ve got STD please consider others and use a condom.If feel attracted to women,my dear go for it.And that guy who gave u STD,if u can please kill him.
Re: I Think I Need Help by Idrisajasi: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
Listen girl, no matter what happened, you are still beautiful inside. You know rite now you need to focus and take your time. Your story sounds so familiar to me cos i had a guy who went thru the same thing in the hands of a lady he loved so much. Masturbation is very healthy and not a crime, to me is better than sleeping around. Whatever anyone thinks about your story is not your problem but their problem. If some people have nothing good to say or suggest then i think it's better to keep shut.

Pray to God, believe in yourself and you will get a good man.
Re: I Think I Need Help by dafidixone(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
Please go for HIV test. Thanks.
Re: I Think I Need Help by biola44: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
undecided
Re: I Think I Need Help by olaide3(f): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2009
Na wao! My sister na so men be o! they are all miserable and irresponsible!! They are all PIGGS!! I believe your story because i went thru the same shit. I loved him, got him a good job, bought him a car, in short built his life for him but how did he repay me? Listen, never in your life spend your money on a man no matter how you feel about him. Make sure he spends his last penny on you even before giving yourself to him.You did the right thing for him because you were in love with him but he didn't deserve to be with a woman like you. No matter what happenned to you darling, you are still a flower. Just don't love like that again and don't let the bastard mar your future. If you feel attraction towards women so what the f_____k? Masturbation is healthy and definately not a crime!! Make yourself happy girl cox life is damn too short. Please get to know your HIV status, it's very important.
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2009
First of all, i'll say welcome to the real world.

angry angry angry You are so dumb girl. That guy didn't love you, he was just a manipulative bastard. He knew what he was up to from the very moment he asked you out. In my opinion, you were dumb and stupid. Having sex with him is one thing and having sex without protection is another thing entirely.

These are the rules,

1.Never spend ur cash on a dog!
2.Never have sex without a condom!
3.Never be nice to a dog!

Just because the sex was soooooooo good doesn't mean you have to be sooooooooooooo dumbbbbbbbbbbb. If you still miss his touch so much, then i guess i will suggest you go back to the dogg. Men are just dogs and nothing more. Love them and you're riun. Use them and you're never heartbroken. For me love is totally shitt.

MEN ARE JUST SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! I HATE THEM ALL!!
Re: I Think I Need Help by debest1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2009
lucy_p:

First of all, i'll say welcome to the real world.

angry angry angry You are so dumb girl. That guy didn't love you, he was just a manipulative bastard. He knew what he was up to from the very moment he asked you out. In my opinion, you were dumb and stupid. Having sex with him is one thing and having sex without protection is another thing entirely.

These are the rules,

1.Never spend ur cash on a dog!
2.Never have sex without a condom!
3.Never be nice to a dog!

Just because the sex was soooooooo good doesn't mean you have to be sooooooooooooo dumbbbbbbbbbbb. If you still miss his touch so much, then i guess i will suggest you go back to the dogg. Men are just dogs and nothing more. Love them and you're riun. Use them and you're never heartbroken. For me love is totally shitt.

MEN ARE JUST SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! I HATE THEM ALL!!

Yeah yeah yeah, I bet the poster wasnt thinking about all the money she spent when the guy was Giving it to her big time, and how do we even know she's not the one who infected him with STI.

Lucy_p, you hate all men, well on behalf of fellow manhood, I have the pleasure of announcing to you that [b]THE FEELING IS MUTUAL![/b]
Re: I Think I Need Help by candyshore: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2009
poster -- first i think u need a break go for a vacation or something and think about ur life. u ve really passed thru hell, relax and dont get into a relationship not in another 5 mths if possible. then trust in god only him can bring total healing. talk to him in prayers. beleive me u wil feel better . then no offence get tested for hiv. just to know d way forward. live ur life and hang around people who will make u happy.
Re: I Think I Need Help by galatico(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2009
I think am beginning to feel attraction towads women.

Hope you're not planning what am thinking!!! Lesbianism? Just because one stupid guy hurt you, I understand how painful it is to Love someone who doesn't Love you in return, the hurt the cheating, the betrayal, You definatly find someonelse who would love you for real forget about himand move on with your life and you'll see that things would get better,

Take care!!!
Re: I Think I Need Help by SisiJinx: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
boobsy:

After a month in our relationship, i fell in love with him and asked him to move in with me since I live in a 3bedroom flat alone and he was quatting in a shabby BQ with a friend ( i know i made a stupid mistake but when yu are in love evrything makes sense). I was paying the bills, our feeding, and other expenses with a cheerful heart cox i felt since he started working newly he needed to save his money. I didn't know i was making a big mistake by doing all this. I became his chauffeur,cook and his bingo in bed. Though he is ten years my senior, i was doing very well for myself.After about 6 weeks i realised i was infected with STD, i confronted him but he denied. I treated myself and of course him with my money. During this period an ex-girlfriend called him in the middle of the night and told him she was having his baby. I went mad but he told me it happened before our relationship begins. Of course it made perfect sense to me since the lady claimed to be four months pregnant. I believed him and didn;t make any issue out of it since it happened before we started dating. After this, the infection reoccured again and again, I couldn't take it no more. One day he received a call from his friend in AJ and said he had to go cos the guy was in trouble. I didn't believe him so after he had left for about 30mins, i followed him. I've never been the type of woman keeping tabs on her man but i just couldn';t stop feeling he was up to no good. Alas! when i got there i caught him red-handed on another woman and without a condom ( the door was in a bad shape and gave me easy access to the room). I felt like killing him cos i loved him so much. I know it sounds stupid but i forgave him and took him back. Afterall, love preaches forgiveness. Our relationship changed though, i couldn't trust him again and wouldn't let him make love to me without protection. He didn't like this so i suggested we should call the relationship off but he wouldn't hear that.

So the gist of this is that you went out with a guy with No job, No Money, No Roof over his head who ended up cheating on you and infecting you with STD?

Sigh!

I don't know what to say, except you are a GOOD PERSON. How else can you explain dating a guy who is so beneath you?

Girls like you make me wish I was a better person. See, my thinking is this, If I'm gonna go through all the normal nonsense with a guy (i.e the cheating, the lying, the breaking your heart, the having no respect for you, etc) then the guy had better be SOMETHING OF WORTH. . .that's the least he can do.

Basically you bought the STD and heartbreak with your hard earned money!!!!

Sigh!

Good Person, that's what you are. . . I tells ya.
Re: I Think I Need Help by platinumnk(f): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2009
Yes, please seek couseling, or a pastor you trust.

You cant go through this alone.

Please please continue testing youself for a least a 2 years, for STDs from that Guy.

~shudders~ lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I Need Help by boobsy: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
I want to say thanks for all the advices, i really appreciate it. I already checked my HIV status and it's negative. Though, i've taken series of treatment to get better. It's over 2 years since the relationship ended and i haven't been with another man. I believe two years ought to have been enough to get over it.
Re: I Think I Need Help by tpiah2: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2009
what a story.
Re: I Think I Need Help by platinumnk(f): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
tpiah*:

what a story.

my sista, it sounds real to me o

i remember when i first came here I had a sob story embarassed
@op- ok, please be careful and seek counseling, it will be well with u kiss
Re: I Think I Need Help by naijachix(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
@boobsy. does ur user name say something about ur 'endowment'? cuz am really getting Hot

LMCAO!
Re: I Think I Need Help by yjay(f): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2009
the
fool obviously took advantage of u, u obviously have a lot going for u, a good job, nice apartment probably a nice car, he smelt the desperation in u & took advantage of the fact that u had everything else going for u other than a MAN!
i know u were trying to show u care but u should never ve allowed him to move into ur house, thats where the genesis of ur problems started not to mention the STDS, infidelity etc also u ddnt say whether he was also getting treatments with u since protection wasnt in the works for u guys hence the repeated infection! the
fool bit the hand that fed him
Guys always smell desperation!!!!!! just take it easy ok! u ll be fine!
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2009
Again girl, u r dumbb. I can't believe it's been two good years and u are still thinking bout the dogg?? Face it, u r killing urself. Maybe u are even killing those around u.

There are lots of good looking guys around, if yu want to be with a man, just pick one,use him, when yu are through with him dump him OR find yu a nice gf and be happy!

I bet that huy has even forgotten you. Jesus!! Move on!!!
Re: I Think I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2009
raw!
Re: I Think I Need Help by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2009
boobsy:

Kill those thoughts cus it ain't gonna solve matters!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats The Best Reaction To An Unfaithful Girl Friend. / She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? / Nairaland's most derailed thread: I saw hell!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.