Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Think I Need Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Need Help (3919 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / I Think I Am A Misogynist. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Need Help by olaide3(f): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If man no get moni but he sabi wetin woman want, wetin again? If man no come sabi and he com get moni, hmmmm

Sex is a very powerful tool in every relationship. That is why it is advised to stay away until yu are married chikena!

Me, i no fit remember the last type man just go down , she yu sabi the tin lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2009
what thing, hmmm i wonder what stories you have tooo
Re: I Think I Need Help by olaide3(f): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
everybody get story o! forget dat tin!
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
but with the way u've been talking ur own story go bad real bad
Re: I Think I Need Help by olaide3(f): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2009
me! I lived abroad for 9 years, so make yu do calculation!
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2009
why r you talking parables, 9 years abroad, what calculations is there to make, i also lived 2.5 yrs abroad
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2009
He's a kind of guy that will go down on a woman (if you know what i mean). I never knew what climax was until i met him. I know alot of guys are gonna start biting on me rite now.

Poor girl, he probably blinded you with COM COM. Donso!
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2009
@kidsman
so you want to have her line so that you can give a better advice she!
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2009
na u get ur mouth
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2009
@ lucy
You are talking smart now, at the end of the day you will come telling us how stupid u had been in loving some guy with the whole of ur everything
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2009
ME, LUCY MARYANN PETERS, LOVE A DOG? LOL!!!!!!! YU ARE SO FUNNY!

AM A BIG PLAYER BOY! USE AND DUMP THAT'S MY STYLE. AT 38 WHAT ELSE DO I NEED IN A MAN. AM VERY COMFORTABLE IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORLD. SO, Y WOULD I BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH PIGGS?
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2009
and if i may ask what brought you to that point in ur life that u decided to become an unconventional "lady player" i'm sure it was becaused u were used and fooled severally and that developed that meaness in u
Re: I Think I Need Help by Sweetcat: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2009
that is so bad what u say about someone who has been used like that it is a shame of what other woman think when the sister experience such abuse i hope u don't have a gal child
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2009
@ sweetcat
I don't understand ur beef or concern, i was only responding to lucy's insinuations. I'm not atall happy that any sister was used, why should i be, i'm only saying that i expect sisters to wise up and that many sisters that put up bold faces are actually the ones that get used by these stupid boys, like one scenarios that is about to kick off in my office.
Re: I Think I Need Help by Sweetcat: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2009
fair enough gal it was just my opinion and mot beefed at all i also think she or any other sister wise up and start thinking careful about themselves too
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2009
and if i may ask what brought you to that point in ur life that u decided to become an unconventional "lady player" i'm sure it was becaused u were used and fooled severally and that developed that meaness in u[color=#006600][/color]

WELL, MAYBE U R RITE AND MAYBE NOT. I REALLY DON'T SEE MYSELF DISCUSSING MY PRIVATE LIFE IN PUBLIC. I LIKE FINE GUYS WITH CASH NO DOUBT. I HAVE 2 BOYS AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY LIFE THE WAY IT IS. YES, WE ALL HAVE OUR EXPERIENCES AND THOSE EXPERIENCES MAKES OR BREAK US. MINE MAKES ME AND AM GLAD I WENT THRU IT. IF I HAVE TO LIVE MY LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN, WILL DEFINATELY LIVE IT THE WAY AM LIVING IT RIGHT NOW.

I JUST HATE TO SEE GIRLS SEEING THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL AND STILL FEELS LIKE MAYBE THEY ARE NOT SEEING CLEARLY. MEN TAKES ADVANTAGES OF WOMEN AND I REALLY HATE THAT.  GROWING UP IN A HOME WHERE I WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED BY MY OWN FATHER, WHAT ELSE CAN YU TELL ME ABOUT MEN??
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2009
@lucy

I JUST HATE TO SEE GIRLS SEEING THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL AND STILL FEELS LIKE MAYBE THEY ARE NOT SEEING CLEARLY. MEN TAKES ADVANTAGES OF WOMEN AND I REALLY HATE THAT.

Now i know we are on thesame page.

GROWING UP IN A HOME WHERE I WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED BY MY OWN FATHER, WHAT ELSE CAN YU TELL ME ABOUT MEN??

sorry that i dug out that painful past embarassed
Re: I Think I Need Help by Sweetcat: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2009
no wonder why u feel strong about abuse it clearly points out that one is talking from experience but what do u say to someone who grew up from a loving family?
Re: I Think I Need Help by whitelexi(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2009
@Poster:

You need to listen closely to DMX's track [titled Who We Be] very attentively in a dark and quiet room.

After that, if u still think u have problems, then go ahead and do the needful.

I even did u the favour of getting the first verse lyrics:

What they don't know is!
The bullshit, the drama (uhh), the guns, the armour (what?)
The city, the farmer, the babies, the mama (what?!)
The projects, the drugs (uhh!), the children, the thugs
(uhh!) The tears, the hugs, the love, the slugs (c'mon!)
The funerals, the wakes, the churches, the coffins (uhh!)
The heartbroken mothers, it happens, too often (why?!)
The problems, the things, we use, to solve 'em (what?!)
Yonkers, the Bronx (uhh!), Brooklyn, Harlem (c'mon!)
The hurt, the pain, the dirt, the rain (uhh!)
The jerk, the fame, the work, the game (uhh!)
The friends, the foes, the Benz, the hoes (what?!)
The studios, the shows, comes, and it goes (c'mon!)
The jealousy, the envy, the phony, the friendly (uh-huh!)
The one that gave 'em the slugs, the one that put 'em in me
(whoo!) The snakes, the grass, too long, to see (uhh, uhh!)
The lawnmower, sittin, right next, to the tree (c'mon!)
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2009
some are lucky wihtout doubt but, men will always be men.
Re: I Think I Need Help by Sweetcat: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2009
true indeed and i don't dispute that grin
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2009
you guys have doused my fire for this thread
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2009
But i hope with all this wise talk you guys have really wised up
Re: I Think I Need Help by Sweetcat: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2009
?
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2009
i WONDER Y I DON'T HAVE GIRLS. PROBABLY COS GOD KNEW IT WOULD BE A DISASTER.

@ BOOBSY
I DIDN'T MEAN 2 INSULT YU BUT I HATE IT WHEN GIRLS ACT DUMB. I HOPE YU KNOW BETTER NOW, MAYBE THERE IS A GUY OUT OF UNCOUNTABLE WHO MITE BE GENUINE, JUST LEARN FROM THIS. AND LASTLY, DON'T LISTEN TO MY USING AND DUMPING. JUST BE WISE.
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2009
@ lucy
i WONDER Y I DON'T HAVE GIRLS. PROBABLY COS GOD KNEW IT WOULD BE A DISASTER.
what disaster would have happened
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2009
@kIDSAM

TELL ME, WHAT ADVICES WOULD I POSSIBLY GIVE TO MY GIRLS IF AN ASSHOLE FROM SOMEWHERE TRIES SHIT WITH THEM?

SECONDLY, IF ANY GUY Bleep MY GIRL UP, SMILE, I THINK I BETTER LET IT HANG.
Re: I Think I Need Help by AIRMARSHA: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2009
pls know that not all gays are thesame for you to start harting all gays is wrong there are good once left dont i repeat DONT LIKE GIRLs oooooh  it is not in any scripture for same sex love and look before u leap next time go and have a complete medical check to know your status and remember halping is very go but help wiselly ok.
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2009
@ lucy

i understand u a lil, but it can't get that bad that you won't be able to give a good advice. I think what you can do if you had girls is to protect them in their formative years and try to be a good model to them
Re: I Think I Need Help by Sweetcat: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2009
yes u go sister tell it like it is
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2009
@KIDMAN

ANYWAY, IN CASE THE GIRL GIVE HER LINE, I HOP I CAN TRUST U'LL BE GOOD TO HER. because TO ME, IT'S LIKE,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" / "Ladies, How True Is This"? (pic). / Please Your Advice Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.