Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Think I Need Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Need Help (3918 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / I Think I Am A Misogynist. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Need Help by Macgreat(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2009
summarise please
Re: I Think I Need Help by Gentlelady(f): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2009
boobsy:

I want to say thanks for all the advices, i really appreciate it. I already checked my HIV status and it's negative. Though, i've taken series of treatment to get better. It's over 2 years since the relationship ended and i haven't been with another man. I believe two years ought to have been enough to get over it.

I cannot believe you wasted two good years of your life because of a worthless man like your ex bf!  shocked   Please forget the loser and move on.  I know there are lot of bad guys out there but there are still some good ones to pick. In your next relationship do not be so  desperate (for lack of a better word).embarassed    All the best!
Re: I Think I Need Help by phemnahs(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2009
Hmmmm, very interesting story

Anyway, whether you get this from Jerry Springer's or not, it made a good story and lessons should be learnt.
However, you made a mistake by still sleeping with a pig that infected you with STD. Dont you know STD can lead to infertility in the long term?

And pls diminish that "lesbianism" idea sharp sharp.
knight4u:

Hey, your story is really serious. I think you really need to slow down.
There are so many good guys like me looking for a nice gal like you. Anyway, try and do things that make you happy and pray to God. You will meet a good guy very soon if you are sincere; maybe you have already met him!
I'll advise you stay away from sex now and get to know your HIV status (No offense meant)
You can drop me a line.
knightfox1112@yahoo.com
Good luck!
As for you Mr good samaritan, you wan take chance enter abi, you go just enter one chance. yeye knightfox. Fox indeed. Cunning!!!
Re: I Think I Need Help by olaide3(f): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2009
Hey girl! How are you doing today? Hope much better. In case you feel like talking to someone, feel free to drop me a mail @ olaide_ade@yahoo.com
Take care, you so much deserve to be happy and please put a smile on your face NOW!!.
Re: I Think I Need Help by francosexy: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2009
Women like you don't come around every day. Read ur post and got me wondering what it would be like to have a woman like you. I am a gentleman, comfortable and very goodlooking. We have something in common. I'm the type of guy who gives all when in love but quite unfortunately haven't been lucky with women. Just came back to the country and wants to settle down very soon.I'm really serious about this.

Please reply me @ francis_nwaeze@yahoo.com, would really love to get to meet you.
Re: I Think I Need Help by olaide3(f): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2009
Hmmm! interesting , just hope you are for real guy. Girl, if u ask for my opinion would say check him out!!
Re: I Think I Need Help by lucyp(f): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2009
Women like you don't come around every day. Read ur post and got me wondering what it would be like to have a woman like you. I am a gentleman, comfortable and very goodlooking. We have something in common. I'm the type of guy who gives all when in love but quite unfortunately haven't been lucky with women. Just came back to the country and wants to settle down very soon.I'm really serious about this.

Please reply me @ francis_nwaeze@yahoo.com, would really love to get to meet you.

Girl, be very care full!!!
Re: I Think I Need Help by Gentlelady(f): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2009
francosexy:

Caution is the word! I see shattered hearts in my crystal ball! cool
Re: I Think I Need Help by boobsy: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ francis nwaeze, Am very flaterred to know women like me are very rare to come by, thanks for letting me know. It makes me feel special but, i have to start all over again by taking the right steps. I hope to keep in touch anyway.

I've actually thought about my life all over and realiazed what lucy_p said about killing myself and maybe those around me is very true.I've decided to take a vacation next month by the Grace of God. Am starting my life all over but this time, with Christ leading me.

lucy_p think am soooooooooooo dummbbbbbbbbbb, smile. That, I never knew until i ended up with a slowpoke like my ex. Thank God now i know.

Thanks so much y'all. God bless you
Re: I Think I Need Help by GEW: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
boobsy:

@ francis nwaeze, Am very flaterred to know women like me are very rare to come by, thanks for letting me know. It makes me feel special but, i have to start all over again by taking the right steps. I hope to keep in touch anyway.

I've actually thought about my life all over and realiazed what lucy_p said about killing myself and maybe those around me is very true.I've decided to take a vacation next month by the Grace of God. Am starting my life all over but this time, with Christ leading me.

lucy_p think am soooooooooooo dummbbbbbbbbbb, smile. That, I never knew until i ended up with a slowpoke like my ex. Thank God now i know.

Thanks so much y'all. God bless you
dont mind her you are not dumb you got taken in by another foolish liar nigerian man. get over him and seek God to heal you. you might just find your right man. and please dont become a lesbian cos it is not worth it. they disappoint too what will you become then sleeping with animals? me think you are more than that.

your life cannot be over. who is the silly boy that is capable of taking your life?
Sisi Jinx:

So the gist of this is that you went out with a guy with No job, No Money, No Roof over his head who ended up cheating on you and infecting you with STD?

Sigh!

I don't know what to say, except you are a GOOD PERSON. How else can you explain dating a guy who is so beneath you?

Girls like you make me wish I was a better person. See, my thinking is this, If I'm gonna go through all the normal nonsense with a guy (i.e the cheating, the lying, the breaking your heart, the having no respect for you, etc) then the guy had better be SOMETHING OF WORTH. . .that's the least he can do.

Basically you bought the STD and heartbreak with your hard earned money!!!!

Sigh!

Good Person, that's what you are. . . I tells ya.
again another failure on your part. if you taught her how to be a good girl this idot wont have taken advantage to this extent. imagive sleep, STD, give belle and abortion.

how much can a young girl take?
Gentlelady:

I cannot believe you wasted two good years of your life because of a worthless man like your ex bf!  shocked   Please forget the loser and move on.  I know there are lot of bad guys out there but there are still some good ones to pick. In your next relationship do not be so  desperate (for lack of a better word).embarassed    All the best!
nice one thanks
Re: I Think I Need Help by smooooooth: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
this story na big fat lie!!! but just to comment.-next time date a guy in your class, not someone in a BQ while u have a 3 bedroom to your self, or someone still treking when you drive your own car, cos it will never work, & he will only pull you down to his level where he shares you with the girls on his level. the AJ ones, the ones that can send a message like ''u do finish u no go pay'' count your self lucky, u no catch HIV.

i dnt pity u sha, cos when u suppose get BF, u dey form too serious they pursue career, now express don leave u. ladies like u, after all the achievement, u end up with your driver, houseboy, or a tramp like your bf. this na lesson to other ladies to do the right thing at the right time. carry your cross! tongue
Re: I Think I Need Help by oladcity(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
Boobsy you've already been a fool and just recovering, i see another fools trap in lucy_P, go ahead then come back crying on how he used you for 4 years. When will ladies like you get wise. I see people like you everyday with bold face scaring all true potential hubbies and end up falling into the hands of miscreants
Re: I Think I Need Help by Macgreat(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hmm,

reading thru
Re: I Think I Need Help by boobsy: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
You are partially right bout the critism.
Am not an old lady at all, am 28 presently. I work at the Airport and this guy's sis works with FAAN(Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria). He was staying at WEMA, Olodi Apapa while i was living at Gowon Estate, Egbeda. I'm from a polygamous house (i saw hell growing up in my family house), that explain the reason i decided to move out. Everything i said is absolutely true and nothing more. When i asked him to pack his things b4 i get back from work, he even took my jewelries with him. Yes, the story sound so stupid but there is even more to it that i feel like i will look like a total slowpoke if i should say all out. Before we broke up, he told me he wanted to buy a bus for transportation biz and asked me to loan him some money which i did. Till this moment my 350K is gone. Everyone called me and warned me, telling me he was going out with me for my money but i never believed it cos we were good friends and he had gotten to me. No one liked him, everyone around me couldn't explain what i saw in him.

YES! the sex was good without doubt and am going to be very honest about it, No man had ever made love to me the way he did so i guess that is the magic.

If i may ask please, if every girl go for the big boys then who will marry the average guys or the below average ones? I saw something in him quite all rite, and you know what that is "I SAW POTENTIALS"

I think am a very lucky lady to have gotten to where i am presently.
Re: I Think I Need Help by oladcity(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
not withstanding i think you were still dumb. you said the sex was good, i suppose your life is determined by the sex. Sister please get some sense, i'm not happy bout ur story
Re: I Think I Need Help by smooooooth: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
boobsy:

If i may ask please, if every girl go for the big boys then who will marry the average guys or the below average ones? I saw something in him quite all rite, and you know what that is "I SAW POTENTIALS"

I think am a very lucky lady to have gotten to where i am presently.

i dont see any iota of potential in this dude. guyz with potentials dont go about sleeping with cheap girls and spreading STD's. a guy with potential wont see a good girl who is willing and ready to build a life with him and he will acting so stupid. i think you didnt look well or you prolly made a mistake in what u saw.

no one is saying big girls shouldnt marry an average or below average guy, what we saying is that dont try to clean them up, an average or below average guy who is focused, got plans, hardworking and knows how to be a man, is okay. and not a low life AJ tramp, who sleeps with cheap prostitutes.
Re: I Think I Need Help by olaide3(f): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
Please leave the girl alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares if you believe her story or not!!!

Christ!!
Re: I Think I Need Help by nmadi(f): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
My beautiful sister, I say beautiful because that is what God says about you. I had something similar to that, but I am fully back on my feet. let me tell you the secret, I got closer to God, I fell in love with Him, He didnt disapoint me, infact He made WAYS for me. I will advise you to do likewise, get closer to Him.

God loves you more than any man could ever do.
Re: I Think I Need Help by Macgreat(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2009
ola_ide:

Please leave the girl alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares if you believe her story or not!!!

Christ!!

Ha ha ha!

Give two reason why they should leave her alone,  wink

Olacity, fire on  grin
Re: I Think I Need Help by GEW: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
nmadi:

My beautiful sister, I say beautiful because that is what God says about you. I had something similar to that, but I am fully back on my feet. let me tell you the secret, I got closer to God, I fell in love with Him, He didnt disapoint me, infact He made WAYS for me. I will advise you to do likewise, get closer to Him.

God loves you more than any man could ever do.
thank you for being a star
Re: I Think I Need Help by olaide3(f): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2009
She realised she made a mistake, probably needs some advices and here you are calling her names. Am a lady too and i know what she's going through.

Men like you probably don't understand a woman's feeling.
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
ok
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2009
oobsy can you give me your contact i'ld like to talk to you
Re: I Think I Need Help by Macgreat(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
Did she?
Re: I Think I Need Help by boobsy: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
@smooooooth
Now i know better. I was dumb but it didn't dawn on me till i ended up with a slowpoke like my ex. You know he was really nice to me to be honest. He washed my clothes including my underwears, cooked for me while i watched tv. He was just too caring i couldn't help but fall in luv. And the level of his intelligence was wow! It took me 7 months to realised i was with a "he-slut"

He's a kind of guy that will go down on a woman (if you know what i mean). I never knew what climax was until i met him. I know alot of guys are gonna start biting on me rite now.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS IT WAS THE SEX AT FIRST AND LATER ON LOVE.

I don;'t care bout what y'all gonna say now. So start shooting!, call me names, whatever!!
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2009
Stupid girl i see you are enjoying this, just tell the truth that you are writing what you have fantasized, idiot, come to think o fit i was considering chatting with you to give some good advise
Re: I Think I Need Help by boobsy: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
@kidsam

I really don;t know what to say rite now, won't want to be insultive. Please let's respect ourselves.
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
i'm just pained by what you went through and the way you are taking it, you seem not to mind to go through it again, nothing personal
Re: I Think I Need Help by olaide3(f): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
Can i have ur ex mobile line grin grin grin grin Just kidding pls!

That guy doesn't seem to me like our normal nigerian guys o! No wonder yu were not reasoning properly when yu were with him.
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
You see, no wonder you were supporting her ola, that means u could have fallen for same, girls girls your people just like sex too much
Re: I Think I Need Help by boobsy: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2009
@Kidman

Yu know am just being totally honest. I just didn't fall in love with him like that. When a man treats yu like you are the centre of his universe then you just can't help but think the world of him.
Re: I Think I Need Help by kidsam: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2009
i think we should talk, but i'm going home now u can drop ur number i'll call u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Crush On ♡♥♡♥ / Traditional Wedding List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? / Why Are Men Insecure Over Their joystick Sizes? Women What Adults Only Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.