Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? (4892 Views)

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 9:21pm On May 09, 2016
This is actually for my friend at my workplace. According to her, she has been in a relationship with dis guy for d past 3years now. From what she told me, i can say that she loves d guy more than he loves her. She calls d guy more often while d guy would only call once in a week or wouldn't call at all, but still assures her that he loves her a lot. He never complains about anything not done right by girl and when d girl complains, he would say she complains a lot, that has he ever complain to her about her faults. That he also has dis "I don't care attitude", which whenever she tries talking to him about, he would always shut her up with another story. And whenever they had misunderstanding, she will be d one to apologize and ask for reconciliation[whether she is at fault or not]. She told me that she is getting tired of d whole thing mainly because of d guy's "i don't care attitude" towards her. She said that has severally tried dating another guy but her heart wouldn't accept any guy which according to her, she doesn't wanna cheat on her boyfriend because she doesn't want him to get hurt emotionally. But right now, she really wanna opt out of d relationship totally. So, she's asking me if she should continue in d relationship or force heart and self out of it to avoid making mistakes she will live to regret

So, over to you ladies and gentlemen in d house. Drop some advise[s] to avoid her making a mistake and losing d one her heart truly loves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by kingofchess(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2016
ur frd should also be displaying I don't care attitude.....but it seems to me dat u r d 1 with the problem not ur frd

4 Likes

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 09, 2016
Always their friends. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by talk2alabama: 9:26pm On May 09, 2016
Ain't no lady more confused than the one who gets fvcked real good by her boyfrnd or spouse who is non - challant..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by CaroLyner(f): 9:28pm On May 09, 2016
wont advice you till you admit you're the one with the problem and not your friend

11 Likes

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2016
I DEY CUM
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Flexherbal(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2016
She should follow her heart.
Every woman knows who her heart truly beats for.
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:34pm On May 09, 2016
It is not good to remain in a relationship where you are made to feel irrelevant. Move on or you would keep getting hurt. Then try and make up your mind on the exact thing you want because indecision is another call for concern.
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 9:41pm On May 09, 2016
kingofchess:
ur frd should also be displaying I don't care attitude.....but it seems to me dat u r d 1 with the problem not ur frd

Nah nah.....i and my baby boy are much ok....no shaking
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
Longest epistle of the day. *yawns* it 10 o'clock already, i need to sleep; my 320 bit brain need to commit all the days transaction into a special register in my medula oblongata.

back to the story, i think ur frnd shld hold the guy tight. he is just to shy in love (i am begining to see double, and floater. gat to sleep b4 i blow a fuse in my brain or worst detach my retina due to excessive...*sleeps off*
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Kx: 10:12pm On May 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Always their friends. Smh
Nor mind them,
That's why they say " show me ur friend, and I ll tell u bla bla bla"
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Michellla(f): 10:25pm On May 09, 2016
He sounds like a narcissist to me
tbh. I think you should run a mile from him. The only reason your so obsessed with him is because you keep hoping youll tame him or that youll finally get the attention you crave but you wont.
Your better off with someone whom you trust, who makes you feel secure etc...
I think you should walk away

2 Likes

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by IamLEGEND1: 10:30pm On May 09, 2016
Just take the next step and propose.....that'll solve all ur problems
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by schumastic(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2016
Funkychic:

Nah nah.....i and my baby boy are much ok....no shaking
t

hahaha Naso them go talk until them see their guy with another bae then they will turn town crier, I just hope it won't be your friend that will open a thread for u lol

2 Likes

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Michellla(f): 11:43pm On May 09, 2016
He sounds like a narcissist to me tbh. I think you should run a mile from him. The only reason your so obsessed with him is because you keep hoping youll tame him or that youll finally get the attention you crave but you wont. Your better off with someone whom you trust, who makes you feel secure etc... I think you should walk away

1 Like

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 6:09am On May 10, 2016
schumastic:
t

hahaha Naso them go talk until them see their guy with another bae then they will turn town crier, I just hope it won't be your friend that will open a thread for u lol

Hahahaha....i can smell jealousy here oo#ndimgbajiaka#
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 6:11am On May 10, 2016
Michellla:
He sounds like a narcissist to me tbh. I think you should run a mile from him. The only reason your so obsessed with him is because you keep hoping youll tame him or that youll finally get the attention you crave but you wont. Your better off with someone whom you trust, who makes you feel secure etc... I think you should walk away
Thanks....but like i said, this is for my girlfriend at my workplace and not me.
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 6:12am On May 10, 2016
Kx:
Nor mind them, That's why they say " show me ur friend, and I ll tell u bla bla bla"
And whats dis one even saying?
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 6:14am On May 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
She should follow her heart. Every woman knows who her heart truly beats for.
Thanks dear.....exactly what i even told her.
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by deyemia: 6:17am On May 10, 2016
Funkychick, you look like you are the one to me. If its been three years, they should talk about it and patience could work here.

1 Like

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 7:26am On May 10, 2016
hmmmmmmmm. am being suspicious here. this sounds like what my girl would say about me
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 7:26am On May 10, 2016
deyemia:
Funkychick, you look like you are the one to me. If its been three years, they should talk about it and patience could work here.

Not me darling.....anyways, thanks for ur suggestion.
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by LegalBaby(f): 7:59am On May 10, 2016
If you feel like you are not
important to him-why do you stick
around?
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 9:16am On May 10, 2016
LegalBaby:
If you feel like you are not
important to him-why do you stick
around?

Didn't get u, sweetie
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by schumastic(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2016
Funkychic:

Hahahaha....i can smell jealousy here oo#ndimgbajiaka#

your igbo isn't making sense at all undecided undecided undecided who is breaking whose hand
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 10, 2016
they are not married na
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 10, 2016
Funkychic:
This is actually for my friend at my workplace. According to her, she has been in a relationship with dis guy for d past 3years now. From what she told me, i can say that she loves d guy more than he loves her. She calls d guy more often while d guy would only call once in a week or wouldn't call at all, but still assures her that he loves her a lot. He never complains about anything not done right by girl and when d girl complains, he would say she complains a lot, that has he ever complain to her about her faults. That he also has dis "I don't care attitude", which whenever she tries talking to him about, he would always shut her up with another story. And whenever they had misunderstanding, she will be d one to apologize and ask for reconciliation[whether she is at fault or not]. She told me that she is getting tired of d whole thing mainly because of d guy's "i don't care attitude" towards her. She said that has severally tried dating another guy but her heart wouldn't accept any guy which according to her, she doesn't wanna cheat on her boyfriend because she doesn't want him to get hurt emotionally. But right now, she really wanna opt out of d relationship totally. So, she's asking me if she should continue in d relationship or force heart and self out of it to avoid making mistakes she will live to regret

So, over to you ladies and gentlemen in d house. Drop some advise[s] to avoid her making a mistake and losing d one her heart truly loves.

A man calls you once in a week, doesn't care about you and you think he is your boyfriend? she better free herself.
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 1:43pm On May 10, 2016
andromida:

A man calls you once in a week, doesn't care about you and you think he is your boyfriend? she better free herself.

I tire for dem oo
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 1:45pm On May 10, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm. am being suspicious here. this sounds like what my girl would say about me

so, why are u treating her dat way....are u guilty of her complaints??
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
Funkychic:

so, why are u treating her dat way....are u guilty of her complaints??
am not guilty of anything but she finds it hard to trust me
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Michellla(f): 11:12am On May 11, 2016
Funkychic:

Thanks....but like i said, this is for my girlfriend at my workplace and not me.
okay.

1 Like

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Jentilia(f): 12:56pm On May 11, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Lady Posted Online (pics) / Eating The Forbidden Fruit / .....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.