Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,465 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? (4931 Views)

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Switsex(f): 1:02pm On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Always their friends. Smh
grin
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 5:56pm On May 14, 2016
schumastic:

your igbo isn't making sense at all undecided undecided undecided who is breaking whose hand

And how will u understand my igbo??*indomiegeneration*
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by schumastic(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2016
Funkychic:

And how will u understand my igbo??*indomiegeneration*

funny but am far from the indomie generation you are talking about, which part of the eastern state r u from cus am from imo.
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 9:52pm On May 14, 2016
schumastic:

funny but am far from the indomie generation you are talking about, which part of the eastern state r u from cus am from imo.

Hmmmmm......i'm an Imolite too.
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by sinclair007: 9:54pm On May 14, 2016
CaroLyner:
wont advice you till you admit you're the one with the problem and not your friend
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 14, 2016
Funkychic:

So, over to you ladies and gentlemen in d house. Drop some advise[s] to avoid her making a mistake and losing d one her heart truly loves.

Simple Answer: she is a side chick.

Probability might be: she has been dicmatized !
It means she is receiving good sex from him and it blows her mind that she can't think of any other guy.

Another probability:
The guy might be really handsome , or out of her league, so she just want to hold on to her dream man (in her head of course)

Solution: Leave the guy and move on (you'll probably cry for 1 week) that's all , delete his number and never picks his calls again, stay away from all his friends.
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 10:15pm On May 14, 2016
truthsayer007:

Simple Answer: she is a side chick.

Probability might be: she has been dicmatized !
It means she is receiving good sex from him and it blows her mind that she can't think of any other guy.

Another probability:
The guy might be really handsome , or out of her league, so she just want to hold on to her dream man (in her head of course)

Solution: Leave the guy and move on (you'll probably cry for 1 week) that's all , delete his number and never picks his calls again, stay away from all his friends.

Alright dear......thanks for ur suggestion

Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by thowbie7ven(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2016
OP, u can lie!...i've noticed ladies with'long necks" lie a lot...
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by schumastic(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2016
Funkychic:

Hmmmmm......i'm an Imolite too.
that's nice, so translate wa u wrote the other time
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Dunexxx(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2016
schumastic:

that's nice, so translate wa u wrote the other time
people get acquainted for different reasons, won't bother u again dude.
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by schumastic(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2016
Dunexxx:

people get acquainted for different reasons, won't bother u again dude.

hey, I replied your msg check your box bro
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by njiasi30(f): 9:48am On May 15, 2016
My dear, tell her dat she should stop chasing love,affection, attention if it isn't given freely by her boyfriend, it isn't worth having..
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by Funkychic(f): 7:55pm On May 19, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
they are not married na

So??....what do u actually advice she should do?
Re: Does My Guy Actually Love Me For Real Or Does He Loves Me Out Of Pity?? by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:16pm On May 19, 2016
People who have faced real life and nt fantacy, will tell you that patience is a virtue. Yo girl shud just sit back, relax and watch dis unfold on its own. At de end of it all, de truth will reveal its self. We do not want her to b singing '' never mind i'll someone like u'' by Adele nw do we?

If she feels dat m talking crap, she can keep him for de benefits, and b getting to know others. He can b de guy she is kicking it wit, until she gets de guy who she is realy gona b kicking it wit. Lol

m just scared coz sometimes, speed kills

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Reason Abortion Should Be Legal, Do You Agree? / I bleeped A Girl With Big Ass And Boobs And This Happened To Me / Muslim Lady Reject Bride Price , Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.