Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea (40412 Views)

Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics / Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Nobody: 8:08am On May 10, 2016
A Brief History. *preceding pages have been removed by mods* Culled from Frederick Forsythe's The Biafran Story

Defeating Nigeria was as easy as ABC for the Biafrans. If not for the British, Americans, Egyptian, Russians etc intervention. That is why Nigerian leaders shiver anytime they here Biafra mentioned

6 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by mars123(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2016
MrPresident1:
Nigeria has expired. Nigeria is made up of people who do not have the same spiritual makeup.

Nigeria has expired.
whites and blacks and mexicans etc are able to coexist in the USA. do they have spiritual mary k over there

imagine your excuse for breakup, spiritual makeup. I'm sure you graduated from a college of education or probably roaming about one federal university.

The bitter truth is that Nigeria is not the only country in the world with ethnic and cultural differences. so the reality you have to face is that Nigeria will be one till you go to your grave. The earlier you realise that, the better for the country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by CSTR5: 8:25am On May 10, 2016
Useless old dunce of a president. And you wonder why his government is facing oppositions left, right and center.
Mad man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by 7lives: 8:34am On May 10, 2016
googlepikins:
I pray he doesn't see 2017
What you wish him will be your portion.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by googlepikins: 8:41am On May 10, 2016
7lives:

What you wish him will be your portion.
and your own portion too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by crackhouse(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2016
sb should remind this man that the civil war was not fought for us to be united. incase he have forgotten the civil war was fought for the emancipation of the IGBOs.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by johnmartus(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2016
he nail hammer on ipob head i like it grin
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by RedCapChief(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2016
Nigeria will not divide . . . until Buhari finds oil in Lake Chad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by mmsen: 10:25am On May 10, 2016
Why don't YOU jump in the sea and save the entire continent.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by neonly: 10:26am On May 10, 2016
Na him generation go get drown foolish man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Nobody: 10:27am On May 10, 2016
This is bad news for IPOB grin

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Nobody: 10:27am On May 10, 2016
l am not standing with Buhari in this

Nigeria may not last again after all!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by rita25(f): 10:28am On May 10, 2016
but his Fulani brothers are agitating for that division and he is keeping quite nw?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by menesheh(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2016
5thcolm:
I jst read the article and buhari was not quoted to av said anitin about jumping into the sea

Sometimes i wonder if comments are sponsored on nairaland or u guys r jst plain dumb

After you finish wailing, you tell me the difference between using every resources within his disposal to making sure that a nation gathering momentum intentionally is crushed. If international community move against him with more sophisticated ammo, what difference does that make, all of us jumping into the lagoon and retaliatory attack from within.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by ariesbull: 10:31am On May 10, 2016
The dullard has spoken ..zombies can concur ..WAILERS are observing ....fuel is been scarce ..beens no more for the Yoruba to eat ....rice is expensive for the Igbo to import ....starch can't be found again for the Niger Delta due to oil spill ....EU watches keenly,IPOD watches interestingly... Arewa watched in disarray , ODUDUWA group watches in consternation and confusion ..ohaneze watches with observation

The dullard has spoken...hear him out!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by tuzeriouz(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2016
empty threats

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by rapistbuhari: 10:33am On May 10, 2016
If pushing Buhari into the sea is what will liberate my people, the I am afraid for Buhari is as good as dead.

If he wants to be the Pharoh then he should get his dirty and hairy ass ready to be drowned undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by TedBaker(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2016
Who dey rush close to thread again na?
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Rushtec(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2016
MEDIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Nobody: 10:36am On May 10, 2016
omenka:
Lol. I no even mention names oo. I just said Kuje Albino red monkey. cheesy

Guess you are refering to ya reddish ass gworo chewing popsy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Guyman02: 10:36am On May 10, 2016
kettykin:
President Muhammadu Buhari vowed, yesterday, in his home state of Katsina, to use all Niger Delta Oil resources at his disposal to crush any agitation for the division of Nigeria.

After drinking Burukuti in Katsina

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by kastroud(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2016
I wonder why people can be this stupid all the people that fought the civil war are not talking u that doesn't know the w in war is coming to say nonsense anyway I throwa cap for una IPOB members ooo just don't be like tompolo when war comes oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by calaway: 10:38am On May 10, 2016
MeAboki:
^^^^^Your hatred wouldn't allow you get sense otherwise you wouldn't be making such ignorant statement.
If you want to know about Buhari's position on the alleged herdsmen attacks and lack such information, google is conveniently available to educate you, instead of following blindly like sheep exhibiting such ignorant hateful trash.

https://www.google.com/m?q=Buhari+condemns+Herdsmen+attacks

talk is cheap MF.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2016
kettykin:
Is buhari a clown or has he been infected with the lagoon flu from the oba of lagos, obviously ipob has a lot of work to do, if this is coming from a man who went to new York to campaign for the independence of Palestinians and has been in the fore front of the independence of western Sahara then nigeria is definitely ruled by unserious jokers and jesters
you Were Not Born Before The Nigeria Civil War Right?
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Reddington(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2016
This man is so primitive with his approach to governance and barely respects the right to self-determination.. His words, clearly, is a window to his rigid and primitive mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by glossy6(f): 10:40am On May 10, 2016
Let Buhari and his cohorts take the first plung into the nearest ocean before we will know whether to follow or not.

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by malignant1: 10:40am On May 10, 2016
God forbid! I wont commit mass suicide with Buhari and his one-nigerianist band. We can divide peacefully, just like many countries of the past. If Buhari's intention is to engage in mass suicide than allow this country to die, then he will die a miserable death after the country must have blown in pieces under his watch. This statement reminds me of Hitler in his dying days, when he urged Germans to commit mass suicide than towing a path of common sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by BiafranAmerican: 10:41am On May 10, 2016
Buhari is sounding very unintelligent. We can conclude that Buhari thinks 1960s is 2000s.

Reminders; There was no C4 making training kits on Youtube in the 60s, in fact internet wasnt there. Today, one man can sit at his own and deploy a drone ladden with C4 and wipe millions of people off the map. AK47 does not recognize the holder of the gun. And it is available in the black market.

If there is a war today in Nigeria, even primary school kids will master AK47 handling more than the soldiers, so Buhari should speak with sense.

Best for us to avoid a civil war, cos this is cyber generation, you can not even defeat common Boko Haram talkless of a well organized Succession group.

In fact with just 100 bombs on the pipelines, Nigeria will be forgotten. No petrol sef to move your trucks and the boys in the creeks will be producing diesel from illegal refineries to fuel the secessionist group.

Lets not go there, but in the event that it becomes an option, Nigeria can not survive the war in just 6 months.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by YelloweWest: 10:42am On May 10, 2016
That's not for buhari to decide.

It left for the people of the region who seek secession.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) / The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.