Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea (40422 Views)

Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics / Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by calaway: 10:43am On May 10, 2016
WHO IS "US"? GO AND DIE ALONE U SUICIDAL FANATIC!!!! OYO SHIO!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by shiimah: 10:46am On May 10, 2016
First, I have to commend the Emir of Kastina, He is one intelligent Emir I have seen from the North. Buhari, please re-introduce Teacher Training College, all we have now is half baked teachers. Again, boarding houses re important, please attend to this urgent need.

Buhari, all u re saying is trash.... Organise a referendum and if the majority refuse to be part of Biafra then u can go ahead with your threat. I know u don't know about UN constitution, u haven't heard of Atlantic Charter of 1945, better go thru it. That you are an illiterate doesn't warrant ur so called threat... Ignorance is not an excuse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Kaldakinn: 10:47am On May 10, 2016
Is it by force to stay together? We don't even speak the same language. This president sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Btruth: 10:48am On May 10, 2016
googlepikins:
I pray he doesn't see 2017
pure wickedness. Why will you wish someone like that? Is it because of all this dirty politics in our land?
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by kajoula(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2016
[size=22pt]THE REAL CLUELESS...AMIDST ALL THESE
YOU JUST SPOKE YOUR MIND

AMERICA IS BEGINNING THE PENETRATION....[/size]
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by booblacain(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2016

....The president said the country fought a civil war which claimed over two million lives in order to be united.

...At least two million people died during the civil war but, today, some people who were not born during the civil war are agitating for the division of the country. We will not let that happen...
- Buhari

In other words you are ready to kill another two millions lives in other to retain the pretentious unity of this country. Continue.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2016
In other words, we live as Nigerians or die Nigerians The lightning wey go faya ya yansh, still dey do press-up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by alexlee50: 10:52am On May 10, 2016
Selfish statement

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by kajoula(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2016
booblacain:

[size=30pt]In other words you are ready to kill another two millions lives in other to retain the pretentious unity of this country. Continue.[/size]
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by YelloweWest: 10:53am On May 10, 2016
mars123:
whites and blacks and mexicans etc are able to coexist in the USA. do they have spiritual mary k over there

imagine your excuse for breakup, spiritual makeup. I'm sure you graduated from a college of education or probably roaming about one federal university.

The bitter truth is that Nigeria is not the only country in the world with ethnic and cultural differences. so the reality you have to face is that Nigeria will be one till you go to your grave. The earlier you realise that, the better for the country.

The USA practice federalism. Federalism will solve all our problems

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by kajoula(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2016
At least two million people died during the civil war but, today, some people who were not born during the civil war are agitating for the division of the country. We will not let that happen...
- Buhari

[size=30pt]In other words you are ready to kill another two millions lives in other to retain the pretentious unity of this country. Continue.[/size][/quote]
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by akilo1: 10:54am On May 10, 2016
Ihop ,ojukwu ,biafran wailer,we will be together ooo sai baba grin
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by vicolurin(f): 10:54am On May 10, 2016
googlepikins:
Did u actually want him dead or what?? Learn to wish people wat u wish urself
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by ASDFBOY: 10:58am On May 10, 2016
Buhari actually is a real Nigerian. where una wan divide go? lol we die here
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Nobody: 10:59am On May 10, 2016
kettykin:

He referred to the promoters of the agitation as “kids” who were not born during the civil war.  According to Buhari, “today, Nigeria is a strong and united sovereign entity because some people laid down their lives for the country.

At least two million people died during the civil war but, today, some people who were not born during the civil war are agitating for the division of the country. We will not let that happen.

For Nigeria to divide now, it is better for all of us to jump into the sea and get drowned

so He will also kill two million people to keep Nigeria....
what a leader!!
this so called agitation is not coming from just one region...
I think Nigerians better start thinking of a better way to do this than planning to kill everybody to keep a nation that no longer exist

This is the president we voted for... a dullard indeed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by booblacain(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2016
kettykin:

.... Buhari warned it would be better for the entire country to commit mass suicide than to allow such campaign succeed.

What a statement.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by SOPIGO: 11:02am On May 10, 2016
5thcolm:
I jst read the article and buhari was not quoted to av said anitin about jumping into the sea

Sometimes i wonder if comments are sponsored on nairaland or u guys r jst plain dumb
Pls go & read it again.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by TheEclectic: 11:02am On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:
Must the division come by war? Can't we have a referendum?

I tire o. The one nigeria praise singers keep threatening war directly or indirect from their comments. I wonder what happened to peaceful referendum and breakup.

I challenge nigeria to conduct a referendum as a test of integrity and faithfulness. If that is done...believe you me, more than half of NL will vote against nigeria.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by bettercreature(m): 11:03am On May 10, 2016
ASDFBOY:
Buhari actually is a real Nigerian. where una wan divide go? lol we die here
My thought exactly,we are going to die together,Those silly people had the best chance when GEJ was in power but now its totally out of their hand,anybody that wish to aggitate for succession should think twice,the cry and blood of those who died during the Biafra war is still fresh in Buharis brain
Buhari won't hesitate to take law into his hands when it comes to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by ZAMANI123(m): 11:03am On May 10, 2016
Anyway, I don't have much to say,.but if really he said that, the question their is must there be war before he divide Nigeria..For one to be under u is not by force..

but for Igbo's there has never been freedom without death,pains and suffering, ask Mandela. . There is no canna with red Sea and there is no freedom without goliath, this is What everyone must pass through, yes it might take time, but freedom will come one day.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by afanide: 11:03am On May 10, 2016
He has now opened up and said his mind..........
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by misscall247: 11:05am On May 10, 2016
989900:
The man has spoken, and that's a wrap.
I don't know BTW u and him who is more stupid
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Nobody: 11:05am On May 10, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
maybe you need to re-read the article.... And this time, very slowly

Goodluck

There's nowhere in d article where he made such statement but as usual, idiotic half-educated hate-filled biased NL'ers would jump in to display their bias due to sensational headlines.
If u can see it, kindly quote it.

In d article, there was this bolded part:
For Nigeria to divide now, it is better we all jump into the sea and drown

Under d bolded, is that not where they're supposed to quote d president as saying such? Instead what did u read there? Falling oil prices, economy and teacher training colleges n absolutely nothing about anyone drowning.

Well, d truth is a lot of NL'ers can't read/comprehend. Many of them passed WAEC cos of special centers.

I also blame Naija media. They're getting more useless n unprofessional by d day. They now report news like those idiotic bloggers who want to buy N500m mansion like Linda.

"Omg! President Buhari threatens to drown every Nigerian in d sea. Click here to find out"

And when u click, u see nothing of such.

Modified: I just noticed ur username gringringrin lwkmd gringringrin
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Nobody: 11:10am On May 10, 2016
Rushtec:
MEDIA

I tell u bro. Naija media is getting more useless by d way. Nowadays when they report news, I just go straight to d parts in quotation marks cos d headline n other parts are just plain bullshit.

Only Channels never fall my hand
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by jahsharon: 11:12am On May 10, 2016
googlepikins:

I am sure that Buhari will live several years after your burial. If you doubt me, you can challenge GOD that gave Buhari's family long life.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by JonazO: 11:14am On May 10, 2016
I FEEL LIKE CRYING..... BUHARI DOES NOT KNOW... THE DEEP PAIN OF THAT WAR IN EVERY IGBOMAN'S HEART... ONE DAY HE WILL PAY FOR HIS HATRED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Professor Wole Soyinka As He Celebrates His 85th Birthday / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.