Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea (40418 Views)

Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics / Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by divineappo(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2016
ndcide:
Coming from people who will easily say. Leave! if you are in an abusive relationship. Some of the buharist said so in the other thread.

Unity is never a force thing. We can't pretend about the unity of Nigeria. As an entity it must be talked about, reviewed and agreed on.

If anything happens to buhari today and he is suddenly out of power, you'll know that all these people shouting United Nigeria don't give a damn.

If such should happen, you'll know osinbajo can't be a substitute for buhari.
oh my God, u gave some strong points.

If anytin happens to buhari(God forbid), d northern pple claiming one nigeria wont accept osinbajo as substitute. there wil be issues, dats wen they wil prove we are not one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by poseidon12: 7:27pm On May 10, 2016
Comedian. You don't want the country to divide, yet you are doing your best to divide the country by openly discriminating against some sections of the country. Tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by vislabraye(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2016
MeAboki:
^^^^^Your hatred wouldn't allow you get sense otherwise you wouldn't be making such ignorant statement.
If you want to know about Buhari's position on the alleged herdsmen attacks and lack such information, google is conveniently available to educate you, instead of following blindly like sheep exhibiting such ignorant hateful trash.

https://www.google.com/m?q=Buhari+condemns+Herdsmen+attacks

Ur president is clearly divisive. He has not raised a finger against the herdsmen but he has killed innocent people. He has to prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by vislabraye(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2016
5thcolm:
I jst read the article and buhari was not quoted to av said anitin about jumping into the sea

Sometimes i wonder if comments are sponsored on nairaland or u guys r jst plain dumb

I don't think you read it well. The comment was made bold.
Even before he said that, this is what he said.

"In a veiled reference to the current separatist agitation for Biafra being promoted by a group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Buhari warned it would be better for the entire country to commit mass suicide than to allow such campaign succeed."

1 Like

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by chigaemezuogu: 8:07pm On May 10, 2016
This was exactly what pharoah said and done and was drowned in the red sea, for me i will not die until biafra is restored.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2016
Usa wil be hapi if we go to war so they can sel guns to us and reduce our population ..
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by hallelluyah(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2016
kettykin:
Is buhari a clown or has he been infected with the lagoon flu from the oba of lagos, obviously ipob has a lot of work to do, if this is coming from a man who went to new York to campaign for the independence of Palestinians and has been in the fore front of the independence of western Sahara then nigeria is definitely ruled by unserious jokers and jesters
Exactly!
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by hallelluyah(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2016
MeAboki:
^^^^^Your hatred wouldn't allow you get sense otherwise you wouldn't be making such ignorant statement.
If you want to know about Buhari's position on the alleged herdsmen attacks and lack such information, google is conveniently available to educate you, instead of following blindly like sheep exhibiting such ignorant hateful trash.

https://www.google.com/m?q=Buhari+condemns+Herdsmen+attacks
Oga, shut your dirty mouth there!
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by MrAdetunjiBayo: 8:55pm On May 10, 2016
We yoruba muslims agree with Ayatollah buhari.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by meshinoye(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2016
Ordinary Fulani hersmen you guys cannot fight in your own land o, not to talk of fighting the Nigerian Armforces that comprises the Fulani's Nupe's, Tiv's Gambari's e.t.c.

If you guy studied history, you will recalled that it was just Col Benjamin Adekunle (AKA Black Scorpion) lead troop that finish Ojukwu untrained soldiers at Ore while OBJ later took over from Col. Adekunle(the man his still alive till date).

Just a few airstricks will level the whole SE if such war repeated itself in this jets age.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by MrAdetunjiBayo: 9:05pm On May 10, 2016
bettercreature:
My thought exactly,we are going to die together,Those silly people had the best chance when GEJ was in power but now its totally out of their hand,anybody that wish to aggitate for succession should think twice,the cry and blood of those who died during the Biafra war is still fresh in Buharis brain
Buhari won't hesitate to take law into his hands when it comes to Biafra

Yes we yoruba agree with buhari, we will fight for Baba buhari and die for him while his children enjoy their lives in the UK. Kanu oooooo! Beans oooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by Khalifa100(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2016
googlepikins:
I pray he doesn't see 2017
u prayed he shud nt win 2015 election buh he won nd u lose, nw praying he shud die alobam na u go stil die o while, he pilot us to d promise land
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by frleopardo: 9:34pm On May 10, 2016
Wealthgang:

There's nowhere in d article where he made such statement but as usual, idiotic half-educated hate-filled biased NL'ers would jump in to display their bias due to sensational headlines.
If u can see it, kindly quote it.

In d article, there was this bolded part:
For Nigeria to divide now, it is better we all jump into the sea and drown

Under d bolded, is that not where they're supposed to quote d president as saying such? Instead what did u read there? Falling oil prices, economy and teacher training colleges n absolutely nothing about anyone drowning.

Well, d truth is a lot of NL'ers can't read/comprehend. Many of them passed WAEC cos of special centers.

I also blame Naija media. They're getting more useless n unprofessional by d day. They now report news like those idiotic bloggers who want to buy N500m mansion like Linda.

"Omg! President Buhari threatens to drown every Nigerian in d sea. Click here to find out"

And when u click, u see nothing of such.

Modified: I just noticed ur username gringringrin lwkmd gringringrin
click on the link that's posted there ad read to see where he made the statement.
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Yes we yoruba agree with buhari, we will fight for Baba buhari and die for him while his children enjoy their lives in the UK. Kanu oooooo! Beans oooooooo!
u re the most chhildish imposter ever! Ipod
Re: Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea by P0intBlank(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2016
Nnaabros:
A Brief History. *preceding pages have been removed by mods* Culled from Frederick Forsythe's The Biafran Story

Defeating Nigeria was as easy as ABC for the Biafrans. If not for the British, Americans, Egyptian, Russians etc intervention. That is why Nigerian leaders shiver anytime they here Biafra mentioned

U know the story jo. I always smile when I see them making mouth about how they dealt with the Biafrans. It's because the civil war story has been distorted. The Interventions and sabotage (and not the might of the Nigerian Military) were the reasons why the Biafran dream wasn't actualized

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.