Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Who Agrees With Me? These 7 Things Are Sweeeter Than S 3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Agrees With Me? These 7 Things Are Sweeeter Than S 3x (902 Views)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / Who Agrees With This Ali Baba Quote...[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Agrees With Me? These 7 Things Are Sweeeter Than S 3x by tooflexingpanel: 10:19am On May 10, 2016
If you had always thought that s*x in completely incomparable with any other thing on earth, you need to check these things out.
Sometimes, life is definitely not always about big things but also the little things. There are surely things more gratifying than s*x. And although some of you may be screaming “No Waaaay!!!”, you may change your mind after reading these things:

1. “Don’t worry, it’s already been paid for”:

Anyone no matter how rich they are, would definitely smile inside when they hear the words. Nigerian girls are mostly guilty of this. It feels like the whole world just suddenly stopped to honour you.

2. Clean bed sheets:

Getting into your bed and sleeping in freshly laundered sheets. Even though you might be sleeping alone, nothing feels better than that clean and cozy feel, the sheets hugs with.

3. Checking your bank account and being able to count six figures:

Because in Nigeria, most people only just withdraw from their bank account and hardly ever deposit (blame the economy…LOL), when you are finally able to hit six figures after much saving and you suddenly get an alert, the feeling is too good to put in words.

4. Not having to set an alarm clock because it is weekend or a public holiday:

Nigerians love holidays, that’s a fact. In fact, many foreigners would probably wonder why we have so much holidays. Holidays means no work for an average 9-5 worker and if you live in Lagos, you treasure it a bit more..................

SEE MORE
( http://tooflexing.com/take-it-or-leave-it-this-7-things-are-sweeter-than-s3x/ )

Re: Who Agrees With Me? These 7 Things Are Sweeeter Than S 3x by skywalker240(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2016
undecided grin
Re: Who Agrees With Me? These 7 Things Are Sweeeter Than S 3x by MrKorky(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2016
None of those things make sense without SEX!

1 Like

Re: Who Agrees With Me? These 7 Things Are Sweeeter Than S 3x by 7inches: 3:46pm On May 10, 2016
guy kpekus na kpekus joor.

u might kill urself over hearing a news that u are impotent
but u cant kill urself when denied those things u listed.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Also Right For A Mother To Teach Her Female Child How To .... / The Moment You Realise U Are Loving Your Bf/gf Too Much And Way Out Of Normal / This Is What Happens When A Man Takes Care Of Twins (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.