Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos (10389 Views)

My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. / My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by Viktor1983(m): 1:28am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

Ordinary Fulani hersmen you guys cannot fight in your own land o, not to talk of fighting the Nigerian Armforces that comprises the Fulani's Nupe's, Tiv's Gambari's e.t.c.

If you guy studied history, you will recalled that it was just Col Benjamin Adekunle (AKA Black Scorpion) lead troop that finish Ojukwu untrained soldiers at Ore while OBJ later took over from Col. Adekunle(the man his still alive till date).

Just a few airstricks will level the whole SE if such war repeated itself in this jets age.

Y'all always talk a lot bout this black scorpion...
what if a video camera beamed on this adekunle just like it was beamed on oladipo diya and abdulkareem adisa...
Are you sure we won't find him kneeling before some strong man and begging for his life?
Una like too many story and folklore..

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by freakthingz(m): 5:07am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

Ordinary Fulani hersmen you guys cannot fight in your own land o, not to talk of fighting the Nigerian Armforces that comprises the Fulani's Nupe's, Tiv's Gambari's e.t.c.

If you guy studied history, you will recalled that it was just Col Benjamin Adekunle (AKA Black Scorpion) lead troop that finish Ojukwu untrained soldiers at Ore while OBJ later took over from Col. Adekunle(the man his still alive till date).

Just a few airstricks will level the whole SE if such war repeated itself in this jets age.

Come sef why did you open the thread acting like a tough man where were you when the same fulanis ran rampart in sw.... I just thank God for the good yoruba friends i have and that I judge each person on his or her own merit

By this rubbish post I'll let LAWM deal with you

Anyways empty barrels and all that

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by freakthingz(m): 5:16am On May 11, 2016
LecciGucci:

dear yorubaboon imbecil.e wen will u have sense?

Leave the dumb fool probably one fustrated poverty stricken goat
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by Nobody: 5:18am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

big fool, i blame you not.
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by allthingsgood: 5:24am On May 11, 2016
This has nothing to do with biafra abeg!

OP stop misleading people with lies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by Nobody: 6:20am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

what has all ds got to do with the topic?Dont go mad hating the easterners

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by MrAdetunjiBayo: 6:24am On May 11, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
look at how childish ur all ur post re! U re not a muslim! U re a devil! A clear imposter!

Don't you hate ibos like me. I don't like ibos, they hate our buhari and we yoruba muslims will fight them for our buhari because buhari is greater than Awo.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by MrAdetunjiBayo: 6:26am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

For Adekunle Fajuyi to rather died along side with Aguyi shows more than bravery. U guys don't know nothing.

Let the dead rest, lead the war!

We yorubas must fight for buhari because, he love us yorubas and hates ibos. Buhari is greater than Awo.
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by flexrivers(m): 6:32am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

FOOL
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by shugarlips(f): 6:51am On May 11, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Don't mind them, as a yoruba muslim, I hate Biafra because they abuse our lord and master Buhari. Don't the ibos know that buhari is greater than Awolowo?
oh buhari is ur lord n master?
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by freeze001(f): 6:58am On May 11, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
look at how childish ur all ur post re! U re not a muslim! U re a devil! A clear imposter!

How can you call someone devil!!! Just because of a statement by an unknown person on a very anonymous and faceless forum! What will u now do when u can identify the person? You see why existence with u people is too much trouble?

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by CSTR5: 7:13am On May 11, 2016
I am igbo and i am proud. We are unique.
Africans all around the world have a connection to igboland.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by haffaze777(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2016
freeze001:

How can you call someone devil!!! Just because of a statement by an unknown person on a very anonymous and faceless forum! What will u now do when u can identify the person? You see why existence with u people is too much trouble?

I don't do tribal bashing because I see all tribes and race as human being,but d guy he called devil is truly devil and his Co journey who engage in such an act,why hiding under Yoruba Monica to spite igbo while we all know him to be igbo, what is he trying to gain?is he not trying to cause tribal bashing?is he/she (d person u quote) now wrong for calling him devil which is truly his going by his behaviors
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by Nobody: 8:26am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

Na only you drink islam .?
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by Nobody: 9:02am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

Nawo'o. Wetin carry this mumu come dey spoil this show now. undecided
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by MyGeneration(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

My yoruba brother why are u disgracing us, don't u know we are cowards, after awolowo drank rat poison because of hausa/fulani and hausas took kwarra nd kogi from us I declared dat we yorubas are a disgrace to humanity, I regrer being yoruba I wish I can change tribe.
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by Nobody: 9:14am On May 11, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Congrats to the igbo people... But why do you people like countering If someone creates a thread on nairaland that a yoruba or hausa person gets honoured by maybe Obama.... You people sef will goan look for ur own... Even if it's an old one.. U must sha look for something.....

Land of the drowning sun......

Kill me with insults if you like..... Most of you will still end up fighting for no cause like your father Ojukwu did.

I drop my pen

You guys are so daft in your thinking. What makes you think the road to freedom is only restricted to war and violence? Our fathers fought out of necessity and the need to prevent an actual organized genocide propagated against our people.... We will achieve our freedom without firing a single shot. Believe me. It will come to pass.
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2016
mekuzi09:

You guys are so daft in your thinking. What makes you think that the road to freedom is only restricted to war and violence? Our fathers fought out of necessity and the need to prevent an actual organized genocide propagated against our people.... We will achieve our freedom without firing a single shot. Believe me. It will come to pass.

Well, i wouldn't say you guys shouldn't do whatever you want.... i hope your "patience" brings you "goodluck".
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by 1shortblackboy: 10:14am On May 11, 2016
My questinon is. What has beyoncey got to do with the igbo landing?
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by MrCork: 2:27pm On May 11, 2016
Hisduchess:

with all this your qualifications on ur signature u still went ahead to spew trash. must u be an Igbo hater.

^^^kaiii...this chick go sweeet like Sugarcane well well...see leg!! tongue
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by chiefobdk(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2016
Hisduchess:

with all this your qualifications on ur signature u still went ahead to spew trash. must u be an Igbo hater.

Beautiful Anambra lady...

go on.
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by Hisduchess(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2016
chiefobdk:

Beautiful Anambra lady...
go on.
daalu rinne nwanne m nwoke. the guy nah pure Igbo hater nah grin
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Don't you hate ibos like me. I don't like ibos, they hate our buhari and we yoruba muslims will fight them for our buhari because buhari is greater than Awo.
Mynd44, pls if u go through this guy's profile,
obviously an imposter, u will see that he has
relentlessly used this handle to advance
religious and ethnic hate in its worse form
consequently breaching rule 2 and 3
repeatedly! Do ur job pls!
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by MrAdetunjiBayo: 4:26pm On May 12, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Mind44, pls if u go through this guy's profile,
obviously an imposter, u will see that he has
relentlessly used this handle to advance
religious and ethnic hate in its worse form
consequently breaching rule 2 and 3
repeatedly! Do ur job pls!

what happen? How did i break rule?
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

what happen? How did i break rule?
For preaching hate and violence!
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by MrAdetunjiBayo: 4:46pm On May 12, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
For preaching hate and violence!

I say my yoruba muslim mind like you say your mind against ipods. What happen?
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by tartar9(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2016
yeebozs and their attache by force.When did she mention you.
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by MrCork: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hisduchess:

daalu rinne nwanne m nwoke. the guy nah pure Igbo hater nah grin
^^^ farts near her mouth wot anger!! angry
Re: Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos by Adminisher: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
uduak2016:
One thing I have learned about the Igbos is they are raised in a very unique way not to be afraid of death. Fearless and brave!

The Biafra war video below is a testament...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3DxzaVtZH8&list=FLkmccIeXr0pwzgYOxbJdUcQ&index=3

What about Fulani and Kanuri?. I am still looking for the first Ibo suicide bomber. Not likely because they are unprincipled, never idealistic and they like money . Ojukwu was afraid of death the same way the Nzeogwu coup Majors lacked the heart to shoot their own leaders which led to all the problems in Nigeria now.
All the BS going on in social media to defend LIES and give false confidence to a tribe that still feels defeated.

The stories about Ibo slave resistance is hogwash. All west African ethnic nationalities resisted slavery and many from all tribes jumped into the Atlantic ocean to prevent slavery. The question always was how did they get to become slaves in the first place?. Treachery, inter tribal wars, trickish traditional priests, Aro long juju ...whatever, the fact remains that heroism in slavery is heroism after the fact of the opposite status to freedom and honour.

People should shut up and get to work developing instead of hyping the past

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. / Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP / Police Warn Against Protest Over Kano Gov’s Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.