Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Help, Guy Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Guy Needs Advice (922 Views)

Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice / Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Guy Needs Advice by missyge(f): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
I love her so much yes but her womanliness is too watery. For every time I want to penetrate, my d.ick slips out, she is always over wet and it makes the place not enjoyable, I will just be suffering myself and hitting hard but yet I feel nothing .
So most time I have to keep tissue stand by, at every one seconds I dry her up . Our s.ex life is getting boring and I have been managing .
How do I break up with her ?
What reason do I give her so she does not feel bad ?
She is pretty ,but the water is just too much.
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
I no understand oooundecidedundecided

Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by missyge(f): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
missyge:
I love her so much yes but her womanliness is too watery. For every time I want to penetrate, my d.ick slips out, she is always over wet and it makes the place not enjoyable, I will just be suffering myself and hitting hard but yet I feel nothing .
So most time I have to keep tissue stand by, at every one seconds I dry her up . Our s.ex life is getting boring and I have been managing .
If u love her....Il advice u seek medical attention
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by missyge(f): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:
I no understand oooundecidedundecided
Lol. Ul b elder one day oo..So start learning
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by sinaj(f): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dis ur case get as e be

If it's watery lick it up na sad
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
that's what happens when the deek is smaller than the pvssy

But wait...only you seek advice, only you answer

missyge:

missyge:
If u love her....Il advice u seek medical attention

1 Like

Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by bitchcrafts: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oro yi so sini lenu, o tun wa buyo sii- This matter mess for person mouth finish come pour salt join. But well, Oro kii tobi titi ka wa fobe buu : Word no go big finish, make we now use knife cut am. That held constant, why not pour out your heart to her and tell her yo tired? If u can't look her straight in the eye to say this , use sms or chat her up. In essence, COMMUNICATE and stop eating mess under masquerade covering!
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by mhizeva(f): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is what a real man should do

Vaginal wetness varies from woman to woman and from one sexual encounter to the next. There are several possible reasons your lube level has increased. If you've recently started or stopped using the birth control pill, or switched to a new one, hormonal fluctuations could be the cause. Your degree of wetness can also be dictated by the different stages of your menstrual cycle. Many women produce more fluid during ovulation. But, most likely, you're becoming so lubed because you're superaroused, and that's nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, your guy is probably patting himself on the back for knowing how to push all of your buttons in bed.

If, however, you're getting so wet that your partner's penis slips out of you, or if you're not feeling enough friction during sex, have him wear a condom. If he already does use rubbers, suggest a textured one to increase sensation.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by bitchcrafts: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
mhizeva:

Vaginal wetness varies from woman to woman and from one sexual encounter to the next. There are several possible reasons your lube level has increased. If you've recently started or stopped using the birth control pill, or switched to a new one, hormonal fluctuations could be the cause. Your degree of wetness can also be dictated by the different stages of your menstrual cycle. Many women produce more fluid during ovulation. But, most likely, you're becoming so lubed because you're superaroused, and that's nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, your guy is probably patting himself on the back for knowing how to push all of your buttons in bed.

If, however, you're getting so wet that your partner's penis slips out of you, or if you're not feeling enough friction during sex, have him wear a condom. If he already does use rubbers, suggest a textured one to increase sensation.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Lol. Dr. Eva your prescriptions won't just work here, the thing is this man here is tired of the chick . No be today hin just dey knack dis babe one can deduce. This is just some flimsy excuse to vacate the relationship. His mind so made up!
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by missyge(f): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
sinaj:
Dis ur case get as e be

If it's watery lick it up na sad
U can b of help with d licking...
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by sinaj(f): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
missyge:
U can b of help with d licking...
m no lez

Pls check d nxt poster
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin her pvssy is so wet.. Awww..
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
mhizeva:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
wooooow !!! This is nice cheesy
Re: Help, Guy Needs Advice by maxti: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2016
missyge:

R

(1) (Reply)

Tame Her Formula: Every Woman Is Good For Marriage, BUT You Have To Tame Her B4 / Married Women Here Are Texts You Should Never Send To Anyone / 5 True Things You Didn’t Know About Erections And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.