Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week (33725 Views)

Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by notoriousbabe: 8:31pm On May 12, 2016
Kollyk11:
the NANS or whatever they call themselves should just shut the Bleep up.bunch of hypocrite.
you dey mind dem?
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by odikimi: 8:39pm On May 12, 2016
tollyB:
what are they waiting for anyways.... let's know what nairalanders think like if u support the protestwink share if No...smiley
Me I v since stopped eaten fresh tomatoe, tin or no tomatoe.
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by ELYYUSUF: 8:41pm On May 12, 2016
National Association of Nigerian Stupidness.(NANS)
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 12, 2016
4reala:
I support
me too cool

1 Like

Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by 4reala(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2016
devour129:
I doubt Buhari will change his mind . He is not a weakling like gej
GEJ has conscience and felt for the pple, unlike ur "CHAIN" agent
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by hresso: 8:57pm On May 12, 2016
Better!
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Yehman(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
Even the so called educated once that should explain to the less educated once is just fooling them selfs
I know Buhari will never go back

U can't enjoy if u Don't suffer

U want world class education yet u don't want to pay for it
Meaning?
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by kristisking(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2016
mars123:
leave subsidy and fight for an increased minimum wage all ye potential jobless NANS.
What is this one saying? Why are people so myopic? This government is very insensitive to the plight of millions of Nigerians who hardly earn enough. Do you even know that inflation has attendant consequecies? Even if minimum wage is increased, the value of our currency will keep depreciating. This government is sick. ASAP!
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by pryncexcel: 9:09pm On May 12, 2016
Good,Mr president has proving it self again, once he did it by not the valuing the naira,this time he has remove subsidy from petrol which I believe is a very great step, please let's look @ it from this angle when GSM was introduce. and try and recall the sales of line then,{which was sold for 30k -28k} you 'll recall that as more network keep on coming into existence like glo. Etisalat, airtel etc lines are now be sold for one hundred naira....it's also applicable in this case, where we 'll have so many investors all over the world, that will eventually come and build refineries and at the same time create job opportunities for us.....please dn't be deceive by anyone to go out and protest......come to think of it,those eating the subsidy money don't have our interest @ heart..don't be fool by that so call NAN.learn to pray for our country Nigeria for direction
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Topestbilly(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2016
Agunnewi:
Dollars increased from N170 to N320.
Pounds from N250 to N456.
Fuel Pump price from N87 to 145/litre.
4 Tomatoes from N50 to N200.
Gallon of groundnut oil from 8k to 11k.
Bag of rice from 9k to 15k

All these within a year, yet salary remains stagnant.

We are really experiencing APC's CHANGE

Better start occupying Nigeria at this minute

U forget to add... electricity tariff increment by 45% .
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 12, 2016
Agunnewi:
Dollars increased from N170 to N320.
Pounds from N250 to N456.
Fuel Pump price from N87 to 145/litre.
4 Tomatoes from N50 to N200.
Gallon of groundnut oil from 8k to 11k.
Bag of rice from 9k to 15k

All these within a year, yet salary remains stagnant.

We are really experiencing APC's CHANGE

Better start occupying Nigeria at this minute
I don't have much to say, than to let You know You'll make heaven for this fantastic comment.
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Ibkodus116(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2016
Wat is Nigeria turning into nawa oooooooo we sha go survive am dat one thing I love 9ja for
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by peezeygwiny(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2016
make una go siddon jare.......una tink say na increase in skul fees ni
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2016
Fools
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Rexleo(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2016
This govt is a big fraud ,why will you increase fuel price without you been at home? The answer is that so he can disown the action from its backlash.no light,no fuel, no salary yet my people are suffering and smiling.
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by joseph1832(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2016
mars123:

it is not easy to do business in Nigeria especially when government is involved. so what the government is doing now is to remove its hand from the control of the business of petroleum importation and distribution since it doesn't refine Nigeria's total consumption. Therefore there will be competition amongst distributors for cheaper sales which will reduce price overtime. In the meantime there is a sure banker that petrol will sell for far less before 2019.

I am someone who naturally can endure for a better day ahead so I won't be joining you guys marching in the streets.
Surely, the emboldened makes you no different from our politicians who believe they can withstand the harshiest of economic condition, while they look and laugh at the masses when they suffer.

The question any sane mind should be asking is: how will the masses survive before things get better? You expect someone who earns 30k per month to endure tiLl 2019? When price of transportation will increase as well as cost of living?

Come on men...

1 Like

Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Leke001: 9:35pm On May 12, 2016
is it this bunch of brainwashed students of these days that want to protest...I never even thought NANS still existed....mtcheeeeew
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Revolva(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2016
This nigeria is one hell of a place
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Legitbaba(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2016
mars123:

it is not easy to do business in Nigeria especially when government is involved. so what the government is doing now is to remove its hand from the control of the business of petroleum importation and distribution since it doesn't refine Nigeria's total consumption. Therefore there will be competition amongst distributors for cheaper sales which will reduce price overtime. In the meantime there is a sure banker that petrol will sell for far less before 2019.

I am someone who naturally can endure for a better day ahead so I won't be joining you guys marching in the streets.

So ur mind didn't tell u that petroleum products are very scrace product... And not like the everyday product.. So this ur analysis wouldn't work.... Competition were there is still a price limited??
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by bigtt76(f): 9:50pm On May 12, 2016
Make den go sidon jaaaare! Tok tok too much angry
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 12, 2016
police shld just do me one favour....kill them all
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Oyinda32(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2016
naptu2:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/fuel-price-well-occupy-nigeria-next-week-nans/

Congratulations as you embark on a show of shame.. Non Academic Nigeria Students. (NANS)

1 Like

Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by 1miccza: 10:27pm On May 12, 2016
Walahi awon eleyi o ni ise se. Why next week?Why not today or tomao?
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by mars123(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2016
kristisking:
What is this one saying? Why are people so myopic? This government is very insensitive to the plight of millions of Nigerians who hardly earn enough. Do you even know that inflation has attendant consequecies? Even if minimum wage is increased, the value of our currency will keep depreciating. This government is sick. ASAP!
by removing subsidy the government is not sick but brave. go and speak with a professional for enlightenment if you don't want to listen to me.
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by spartacuz: 10:54pm On May 12, 2016
Accidental discharge loading, who NANS help sef? ?? They couldn't do anything when uniuyo, uniport students were killed, fools! Nton ke mbufo do
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by ehissi(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2016
GENERAL NOTICE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We regret to inform the general public that His Royal Madness, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The APC and His Royal craftiness Lai Mohammed will be unable to fund/sponsor nor participate in the currently suggested #OccupyLagos or #OccupyNigeria protests this year.

This is because we are convinced that with the current government in place, Nigeria is already deemed "occupied" and reoccupying may lead to overloading which is not good for the Nigerian economy at the moment considering that we are yet to receive delivery of our "dividends" of democracy from this new and vibrant administration.

Also we wish to warn Nigerians, wailing wailers and miscreants alike that Ojota is currently unavailable at the moment, as His Excellency, the Governor of Lagos State, Governor Ambode is currently working tirelessly to keep Lagos state (particularly the Ojota axis) clean and odour free.

The general consensus is to prepare ourselves as a nation for more important activities like repairing and rebuilding the economy, generating employment through the Rebranding and Repackaging of our Southern-eastern Masquerade, ensuring the security of Fulani herdsmen and livestock as well as ensuring a free and fair election in 2019 - exactly like the one Jega gave us in 2015 with the same result.

Also the Save Nigeria group, SNG, also regrets to inform the General public that it wont be involving/sponsoring nor participating in any activity remotely linked to the current increase in the pump price of petrol - which it believes is due to the recent decision of the Buhari administration to remove subsidy as well as looting of successive administration (actually only the Jonathan Administration).

This decision was reached because the SNG is convinced that Nigeria does not require saving at the moment, as the only approved and authorized saviour as recommended by our Chairman and National convener - asides from the Lord Jesus - is General Muhammadu Buhari who is currently "#Occupying" the Presidency and calls to #OccupyLagos or #OccupyNigeria or occupy ojota or anywhere on Nigerian soil will lead to further anarchy which my distort or pad Mr president's body language - a very undesirable outcome, if you know what I mean.

We will also like to re-appreciate people and interest groups like His Excellency, the Governor of Kaduna state, governor El-rufai; Kwam 1, Fela Durotaye, Pa Ikhide, the NLC, NANS, ASUU, Civil society groups and other individuals and groups who lent their immense support to the last #OccupyNigeria protest of 2012.

We wish to assure you all that as soon as an #OccupyNigeria Protest is necessary or appropriate, we will notify you promptly.

Thanks for your cooperation. It was nice doing business with you.

Signed

JAGABAN
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by InvertedHammer: 3:55am On May 13, 2016
tollyB:
what are they waiting for
anyways.... let's know what nairalanders think
like if u support the protestwink
share if No...smiley
/
The proponents of devaluation should see this. FGN devalues, parallel market follows suit. This is just a tip of the iceberg.

Zimbabwe in the making.

Market price is determined by parallel market price not the official rate that is not accessible to the public.

\

\
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by GOFRONT(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2016
As for me....Inas much as I Need somthin gud frm this Govt, am also ready to patient and perseverance.
Not som fellaz who wants to wake up and see dat their govt has fixed d price of all market stuff Infact everythin they can buy with thier money to #1 (One Naira).....Stop complainin, kip kip quiet!!! Be patient....if they (Govt) don't perform, then there is 2019....Stop complain, Jst watch n take record.....GofronT
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by CarrotAndStick: 6:49am On May 13, 2016
Next week
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by CarrotAndStick: 6:50am On May 13, 2016
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Nobody: 8:29am On May 13, 2016
All noise, the govt is broke, people have to come to terms with the reality on ground.

Protest wont to ANY GOOD.
Re: NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week by Brknajib(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2016
Bull shit... Mark my word yhu re going to achieve nothing .. Nonsense.. The did x done... Up Baba Buharie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Atiku Abubakar And Asiwaju Tinubu Net Worth – Checkout Who Is Richer / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.