Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself (15715 Views)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction / These Asian Chicks Are Not Here To Play...their Butts Are Getting Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Rukkydelta(f): 6:00pm On May 13, 2016
Thank God I'm not a chick

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by killerman57: 6:17pm On May 13, 2016
Fulanto:
You're not enjoying my brother, you're simply digging your grave.
how sire ? I use condoms oh...

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by killerman57: 6:30pm On May 13, 2016
Powell07:
Found myself a frigging mentor. PaulKillerballs grin
u welcome breh... Anytime, just join the queue of my protégés , stay blessed bro...

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by flokii: 6:55pm On May 13, 2016
killerman57:
. Go fork yourself Nigga ....

My paulkillerman moniker was banned by the conspiracy of a hopeless bitch here.... But I still full ground , its only a matter of time ..
That won't stop me from conquering them chicks

Women are life givers bro..

They bring life from childbirth to association with them and all..

If only you could look beyond sex and see their good sides. You'd adore them

By d way.. Don't you av a gf you love that might lead to marriage?
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by killerman57: 7:04pm On May 13, 2016
flokii:

Women are life givers bro..

They bring life from childbirth to association with them and all..

If only you could look beyond sex and see their good sides. You'd adore them

By d way.. Don't you av a gf you love that might lead to marriage?
Nigga , I'm 31 , and I ain't thinking of that shit, I only see them as forking tools...

Truth be told , I have actually met some wonderful ones I respect till tomorrow, I adore them,(that was when I was younger) but mhen If I have met 100 women in my lifetime, about 10 could qualify ,the others are whores out for cash and they fork u in return (believing u have been paid) absolutely nothing is added to ur life, ... My brothers right now no deceptions , u come I fork you, pay ur silly ass u go,
I get strippers fork them, call girls I fork them, an I'm cool, any biitch that comes my way I fork them as well... Bro, there's more to life than bitches they LovePeddler mhen...

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by flokii: 7:09pm On May 13, 2016
killerman57:
Nigga , I'm 31 , and I ain't thinking of that shit, I only see them as forking tools...

Truth be told , I have actually met some wonderful ones I respect till tomorrow, I adore them,(that was when I was younger) but mhen If I have met 100 women in my lifetime, about 10 could qualify ,the others are whores out for cash and they fork u in return (believing u have been paid) absolutely nothing is added to ur life, ... My brothers right now no deceptions , u come I fork you, pay ur silly ass u go,
I get strippers fork them, call girls I fork them, an I'm cool, any biitch that comes my way I fork them as well... Bro, there's more to life than bitches they LovePeddler mhen...

Hmmn!

You have a point tho. Most just fvck and go.. When you dnt fvck them, they.see you as dull or impotent and leave not considering genuine feelingz you might av

Dem full agege here.. From 15 yrs upwards, na runz
I just imagine how things will be in d nearest future.. Pple wnt procreate again like bfor, marriages sef will reduce

So sad

3 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Eddygourdo(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2016
smileysmiley:
makes me wonder who the real fool is... the op or his so-called "bitch".... you enjoyed the sex and she enjoyed it to but you were the one who had to part away with your hard earned money... this"bitch" will still end up in a man's house ooo, a rich one sef maybe... continue wasting money that should be used in raising a family cause at the end you will still need to marry a "bitch" to give you children or you want to end up childless abi? na u sabi... if you like say you will have a child outside wedlock, you will still need to give her your hard earned money to raise your child... At the end of the day, the so-called "bitch" is the winner... continue dey mumu yourself
the only reasonable response to him. Though its hypocritcal to deny his experience as an everyday happening. Yet the generalization is illadviced
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by CarrotAndStick: 8:51pm On May 13, 2016
sinaj:
No go do Hiv test undecided
He uses this. Meanwhile, I think you're a hot chick wink

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by CarrotAndStick: 8:54pm On May 13, 2016
killerman57:

31 and you don't think you're a bit too old for this Make you no go marry

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by enny4real23(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Yes it is Paul Killerman again, the Ashawao champion.....

So yes, I have another story as usual, this time, still to reiterate and reaffirm my stand point that girls are all bitches who deserved to be forked like the hoes they are are discarded when you tired, being all lovey dovey, for a guy is foolishness....

So this time around, I was chilling at one of the joint around my area when I sighted a couple, a sweet chick (my spec) holding hand and all loved up with a nigga , with their hugging n all, no one need tell u they are coupled grin cheesy..... so in my adventurous and observatory manner, I calmed down keenly observing, and I let it fly...
Incidentally I saw that same chick, a couple of days later, at my joint, and I asked a waiter to tap her for me, eventually she came and we got talking, after the initial chickful behaviour , I asked her for us to lodge , she resisted, then I made her a good cash offer, immediately I started seeing glimmers of smile... so we lodged for the night.....
I quickly took some portion of my vega 100, and embarked on the missionary position (sorry, journey rather) my brother I forked this girl like mad, she was just moaning want deaf my ear.... After the first round, I then asked her of her BF, she denied, I insisted and describe the guy I saw the day I first saw her, she was so Shocked! ! ! And I reassured her I didn't know her guy and there was no ties, that I was only observing them from my vantage point, as that is my joint and I was good at obbserving.... so she calmed down and we continued our gist and she told me about the guy, they have been together for about a year and six months and all the foolish and seem less love stories.... I smiled and felt like a God I felt so cool....

I then asked her, if she's the adventurous type, she nodded in the affirmative, then I told her ill like an adventure , told her what I wanted, she refused vehemently , but after much persuasion and luring with incentives, she gave in (persistence is the key to a woman's brain) ....
My people an so we start..... I made her call her BF while I was blasting her furiously cheesy grin cheesy , my people, I was seriously firing the girl, while they were gisting, she tried hiding the moans and all , but that was giving me more hard on, and I was going in deep....
May people, (u know Everly u no fit hide am finish) the BF had to ask why she was sounding somehow, she quickly replied "babe I went out to buy something, and I'm walking back home" I want burst laugh my niggeez , I just gets hold myself, cos I was enjoying the playyout ...

My people, and brothers in this business, na so the thing use go ooh, I finally dash the chick 20k , (she was happy) , while I was super happy .... I have further reasserted my stance , that chicks are only instrument for fucking , nothing more..... just fork them and pay them...

For the niggaz acting lover boy, na you sabbi, I go still catch your woman, fork am well well, tell am to call you (just know say when she answer you , "I'm walking down the road" Paul killerman is actually on the other side "walking down that road with her" angry cheesy grin cheesy

For your own good, u better behave and be like Paul Killerman , treat these bitches like who they are.... as for my awon brothers, abbeg make una try this my kind of parole, E dey sweet die, ull feel like you are on top of the world....

E be like right now sef, only chick when get BF I go dey find.... grin grin cheesy choi! ! E sweet no be small

I'm paulkillerman and I'm just making common sense....

I salute una my people.....heheheheheheheheheheh
dude, karma is a b*tch, you'll have a daughter one day and your daughter will be treated the way you treat women, and its your type that will become an overprotective dad because of what you have done in your youth, don't worry, guys will bleep her to the extent you can fit a bowling ball in her kittykat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by sinaj(f): 10:26pm On May 13, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

He uses this. Meanwhile, I think you're a hot chick wink
thanks tongue
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Miggs(m): 12:46am On May 14, 2016
killerman57:

the bolded portions of your post are the soundtrack of my life.
women were put on earth as objects of my sexual_ pleasure.daz all.
Paulkillerman,you are a hero sir.
what your critics think of you is none of their damn business

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by chronique(m): 1:29am On May 14, 2016
After reading this,I initially felt angry and wanted to bash you but then,I decided to think deep and reflect on things,and ask myself what certain questions. No doubts,a lot of shitty stuffs go down these days and being with someone worthwhile who you can trust,seems like an uphill task. Nonetheless,I've taken it as my personal decision,not to have this skewed viewpoint/opinion about all ladies. If God blesses me with a priceless jewel who isn't anything like what you've described,I'd be grateful to him,appreciate him and treat her like a queen with a lot of respect. God forbid that the reverse is the case;I'd simply move on. Life is too short to worry over nothing. One thing I know for sure is that,fuckinge every girl out there,isn't my thing. I've tasted both worlds(being responsible,and being a lil bit wayward) and can tell you authoritatively that,nothing beats being responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by solomas(m): 2:02am On May 14, 2016
True talk
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by laribari(m): 3:46am On May 14, 2016
chronique:
After reading this,I initially felt angry and wanted to bash you but then,I decided to think deep and reflect on things,and ask myself what certain questions. No doubts,a lot of shitty stuffs go down these days and being with someone worthwhile who you can trust,seems like an uphill task. Nonetheless,I've taken it as my personal decision,not to have this skewed viewpoint/opinion about all ladies. If God blesses me with a priceless jewel who isn't anything like what you've described,I'd be grateful to him,appreciate him and treat her like a queen with a lot of respect. God forbid that the reverse is the case;I'd simply move on. Life is too short to worry over nothing. One thing I know for sure is that,fuckinge every girl out there,isn't my thing. I've tasted both worlds(being responsible,and being a lil bit wayward) and can tell you authoritatively that,nothing beats being responsible.

Bros, you have said it all and that is exactly my point.
In life actually, our action can only be catogerized in two ways.

1. Responsible 2. Wayward.

It's a choice and one day we are going to be answerable to our own actions. However, let's know that the moment we lost our conscience is that moment we lost our humanity.

Nemesis is Anoda word, so let's becareful because nor be every babe be human being o especially on Campus. Shey Na pu**y you wan fu*K abi? You must fu*k am o.
My dear friend Ifeanyi almost lost his sanity from he started sleeping with an Ogbanje/Emere. Intact, he ran to church for deliverance.
Some people are wicked out there, while some truly deserve it.

English is not a difficult subject but people make it look or sound so hard.
If 96% of women are bitches and just 5% are clean, it clearly means not ALL girls are shore. Even if it's 1% self.

I know of an Aunty those days in Uniben and a scholar at that, studying medicine at the time; she does not even have a boy friend talkless of being a bitch to the point that her parents were worried.

It's hard to belief but there are still some virgins today. So that is still 1% claim that not ALL ladies are into cash.

I don't criticize, I just make sense!
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by kaziblake(f): 5:37am On May 14, 2016
killerman57:
. Go fork yourself Nigga ....

My paulkillerman moniker was banned by the conspiracy of a hopeless bitch here.... But I still full ground , its only a matter of time ..
That won't stop me from conquering them chicks
kwakwakwakwa cheesy grin it's was all set up....its only your type you can attract undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by majorbravo: 6:16am On May 14, 2016
OP you the type giving us good guys a bad name. The girl wasn't with her boyfriend but one of her clients. You get no glory on this one, you did nothing out of the ordinary, bleeping a b*tch-type girl wont give you credits in the hall of fame. The only person I pity here is you, because the more of these kinda girls you hang out with, the less promising the chances of finding a real woman would seem to be. And even when you do, you wont even know or appreciate her because you would just bleep and send her on her way.

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by fexyrich(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:
ma Nigga fork that shit mhen
.. How do u think studies are done? Do u test every body in that population? U take a pilot study, take a cross section of members and do your study .... If a population, 90% of women are bitches , only out for men they only fork and expect money in return , without offering any valuable thing to the mans life , what do u call them? The day u stop giving them money, that's the day they break the relationship and brand you all kind of names.... Brotherly... 95% is enough to draw up an inference and a conclusion as a corollary .... Leave the lies ,deal with the truth , that's what we got to do, though it's bitter, its a pill we must swallow...
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 8:07am On May 14, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Smtcheeeew! Thank God your mother is a woman too undecided

Sweet response!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by fexyrich(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2016
Bros over right day worry v.no girl I repeat no girl can be loyal 2 a man wen he's not cashed or loaded.most of dem ladies are hoes.I know what am saying.
PaulKillerman:
.. How do u think studies are done? Do u test every body in that population? U take a pilot study, take a cross section of members and do your study .... If a population, 90% of women are bitches , only out for men they only fork and expect money in return , without offering any valuable thing to the mans life , what do u call them? The day u stop giving them money, that's the day they break the relationship and brand you all kind of names.... Brotherly... 95% is enough to draw up an inference and a conclusion as a corollary .... Leave the lies ,deal with the truth , that's what we got to do, though it's bitter, its a pill we must swallow...

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by fexyrich(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2016
Go 2 d club and see girls with so called bfs begging men 4 sex 4 common five k. Men shld stop defending dis hoes.most of dem are not loyal.but is no excuse 4 a man 2 go sleeping arnd.way wardness doesn't pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by nmreports: 8:30am On May 14, 2016
The only thing I like about this dude is his straightforwardness. He is not a hypocrite.
I would have said I consider people who brag this way as not mentally balanced but then it's a faceless forum. So you are kinda permitted.
A little adventure is not bad at all.

However, I must agree with him Sinaj that most girls nowadays are like this trust me. Let's be totally honest.
On the contrary, not all girls are this way. There are still very few girls with morals.

But then Paulkillerman what is morals if a lady has a bf who makes love to her steady and you expect him to give you money and stuff without which you will not be happy with him.

There are still great girls nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Capernaum(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2016
Remember that your blood sister is a 'chick' too.
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Capernaum(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2016
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Capernaum(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2016
Rants of an insecure brat.
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by dissybling(f): 8:34am On May 14, 2016
nice one hope u av a sister becos she is also a tool to be used and discarded
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by nmreports: 8:37am On May 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Very scientific.
It's called empiricism.
A view that generalization is valid only if they rely on evidence that are observed directly or verified through our senses.

But wait, don't tell me you have not met those who did not give in.
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by tartarus(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2016
At the age of 31 this is one of your achievements?. You're daft actually. You had sex with a girl, you enjoyed it, she enjoyed it too. At the end of it all you gave her 20k, you're a reta.rd boy. You'll keep working for all those girls you refer to as "cheap". Lol the irony grin

Stuuupid men like the op will never understand that women love sex just as much as men do. If a woman wants to have sex with 100 men it's her business and she enjoys it. Sex isn't meant for just men to enjoy and feel like champs! Women have got scoreboards too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by bomasek(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2016
killerman57:

U don meet callherspice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West / What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.