Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (677586 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by plauses: 3:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Walspring:

Nope...

Just observing as usual

But Oga Walspring! I hope this Observation will not be detrimental for a nairalander who first shares his problem here and gets to meet a VO that has already observed the post here and knows his entire story (the "original" story before he received packaging from the professors here)
This one is giving me concern oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by djmakson(m): 3:40am On Jun 29, 2016
warriboy21:
Please don't buy clipper from naija.. De won't allow u take any sharp object in to the airplane.. Bsides it won't work ere... Different voltage and switch... Wen u get ere u can order from Amazon. About 13dolla.

Each time I hear people talk about how much they got their clippers, the tin dey pain me die cry I got my clipper for about $56 tax inclusive (as I be jjc then) grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by SilentPistol: 3:40am On Jun 29, 2016
Walspring:

Is like them unseen forces catch am for him to have done that if it's true oo

Lol you sef
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 4:03am On Jun 29, 2016
plauses:

But Oga Walspring! I hope this Observation will not be detrimental for a nairalander who first shares his problem here and gets to meet a VO that has already observed the post here and knows his entire story (the "original" story before he received packaging from the professors here)
This one is giving me concern oh!

Na to dey down HOT tea jejely small small make e 4 no burn u oo .... wisdom to yarn but filtering identifiable info. Might hurt d original waka of NL but u gat to look after u first.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 4:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Abeg make una list items i fit enter plane with that are important and those that are less important? wink wink wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 5:27am On Jun 29, 2016
LagosNIV:

It's not that you were favored, it's that you were able to talk about all of the programs that you applied to and didn't continuously sound like you were speaking off a rehearsed script. I remember this interview because it was my interview.

I would also point out that this is a much abbreviated transcript of what actually occurred...

When i see Nigerians thanking some imaginary being because they are issued visa,I just shake my head..Anyway,After food the next thing we know is Religion..I shake my Head..You cant say it better...Spot on!!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2016
profx4real:

Loooool tongue
U toast am, hin no gree ba

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Olabimpesparkle: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2016
happney65:

When i see Nigerians thanking some imaginary being because they are issued visa,I just shake my head..Anyway,After food the next thing we know is Religion..I shake my Head..You cant say it better...Spot on!!!
Wow "imaginary being"?? I'll keep praying for you child.

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by justwise(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2016
PussySandie:
I hate this just wise... Can he just be like imperiouxx or Mr Ojap or Mr Bigfrancessis

No he can't.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by justwise(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
he's doing what he's been paid to do, but I feel he over uses his power sometimes. Nairaland ain't a job girl,for people moaning about being banned all the time.

Send me your bank details so as to send you my next pay

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dannybrown19: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2016
winson4real:

I have a friend in that school currently doing her MBA but I don't think she's on NL.
What's her name?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dannybrown19: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2016
calfavour:

Coming to North Dakota. Grand Forks precisely
That's 4 hrs from minot.
Nice city though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Jchi9876:

See the likes of Stevecrun, birds of the same feather will enter pot and be turned to nkwobi together then washed down with better Rosato
Hahaha. I wish I could scare hel.l out of you and then say next. grin

Well, if you really want to know, I am not Stevecrun and Stevecrun is not me. cheesy

You're making me popular on Nairaland which can be to my advantage. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by success2000: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2016
AshBammy:

Me senior ke lol at all o

I can see that part of my post had been deleted like the email address i included in my lasts post.
well, please I really need a school that offers undergraduate courses and which have like $7k-$8k per year tuition. been searching since yesterday but its hasn't been easy and straightforward like Canada's.

Please help a brother @Ashbammy and other great brothers and sisters in the house ....pleassssssssssa

God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2016
justwise:

Send me your bank details so as to send you my next pay
am not interested in your next pay,cause am sure you're not paid enough to even take care of my bills and financial needs.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ponpon(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
am not interested in your next pay,cause am sure you're not paid enough to even take care of my bills and financial needs.

See talk.... Angelpinkytoes where is AngelBrainytoes?... It's hard to survive without him

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by borie4u(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2016
Morning peeps. Can see d house is alive today. I greet everyone especially dose having dia interview today .
@gboyegad u never tell me how u got my number ooo. Anyway hope u are good?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by nellyalph: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:

Nawa oooo!!

Make una take am easy for Nairaland here ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by akins2016: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Mekurexx:
Congratulations Ashbammy,bailcron & akins2016 Wonderful!. All the best in your academic pursuit in the US!

Thanks. Bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2016
ponpon:

See talk.... Angelpinkytoes where is AngelBrainytoes?... It's hard to survive without him
Stop looking for trouble. She's worth more than your pocket.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by youngmoney416: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
please reply my pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Stop looking for trouble. She's worth more than your pocket.
See finishing grin grin
This thread has really turned upside down.
Now I know why most of the gurus left the thread

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2016
youngmoney416:
please reply my pm
replied your PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2016
OluDare01:

See finishing grin grin
Hehe no one has left this thread. Stop spreading false rumor.

I didn't finish him. I was only saying the truth. Let him just acknowledge it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Hehe no one has left this thread. Stop spreading false rumor.

I didn't finish him. I was only saying the truth. Let him just acknowledge it. cheesy
Many of them have left
I won't wanna mention names
Abi dey chop ban too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2016
OluDare01:

See finishing grin grin
why won't dey leave,when some people don dey show themselves. That's what u should expect. People wan show show off. Smh shaaa. I wonder who dem epp

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by oluwafemikolade(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2016
Hello Guys, Please how long does it take for the SEVIS fee to be processed and confirmed? The check and form I 901 were sent by a US friend and delivered at their post office last week Fri.
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jatsay001: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Ododo Oro !!! I was not be able to remember my complete interview questions until three days after I confirmed that my Visa Approval is Real.

i
Walspring:

I assume the guy is still confused and shocked with the outcome of his interview and he can't recollect fully what actually went wrong and how the questions were asked..

To those who were first delayed in their first interview will understand the kind of mood and feeling that will over shadow them and for hours it will be like Hollywood and Nollywood film trick and they will forget some of the questions but later remember 95% of the question

Same thing and feelings applicable to those who got their visa as well.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2016
fizzile:
why won't dey leave,when some people don dey show themselves. That's what u should expect. People wan show show off. Smh shaaa. I wonder who dem epp
U don vex
But you're saying the truth cos I could remember vividly, this thread has changed.
APC wind don blow come NL grin grin
But warriboy21 never change, he dey drop the joke steady

On a lighter note, we need to sanitize this thread.
When we're not in North Korea undecided

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2016
OluDare01:

Many of them have left
I won't wanna mention names
Abi dey chop ban too

They haven't. They still view this precious thread even as guests. I know about three. Don't you know that Nairaland is like drug? Once you get in, it's difficult to get out. cheesy

Why they keep mum sometimes is that new members often repeat questions without going through pages.

That makes it kind of boring. How would you feel if your professor come into the class and teach the same topic everyday?

Think about it man.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:
They haven't. They still view this precious thread even as guests. I know about three. Don't you know that Nairaland is like drug? Once you get in, it's difficult to get out. cheesy

Why they keep mum sometimes is that new members often repeat questions without going through pages.

That makes it kind of boring. How would you feel if your professor come into the class and teach the same topic everyday?

Think about it man.
Lol
You're right
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2016
OluDare01:

U don vex
But you're saying the truth cos I could remember vividly, this thread has changed.
APC wind don blow come NL grin grin
But warriboy21 never change, he dey drop the joke steady

On a lighter note, we need to sanitize this thread.
When we're not in North Korea undecided
Yes naaa. It has completely changed. Even me wey don change from US temporarily still come around on this thread to get some info wey go help me once I don finish from UK. Dats cos the thread still has a lot to offer, but recently the kind people I dey see and the kind tnz I dey read here be like where person give u better fried rice with some vegetables then carry toothpaste design am tell you say na salad cream

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.