Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (677623 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by zt(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
OluDare01:
To those travelling this week, I wish y'all journey mercies.
Cutemorgan Gunther6 dickoflife Zt Fortissimo et al

Thanks Greatest Uite and former elder's contemporary of Baluba republic. We await your arrival too!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by yorubadboy1: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
OluDare01:

Hi, contact CGI Nigeria on +23414406218 they make the change in a day.
Please try and use punctuations, it makes reading easier. Thanks
I dialed the number but no response from an agent ,do you think I should inform the consular on the of interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
nellyalph:

Which airway??

Qatar
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
purplesummer:

Hey, I'm leaving first week of August. You?

19th undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by nellyalph: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
amunkita03:

Qatar

Going with Qatar too. Oh you are going on 19th!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
yorubadboy1:

I dialed the number but no response from an agent ,do you think I should inform the consular on the of interview
Try call them tomorrow.
Though I don't think it should pose a problem
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
yorubadboy1:

There a way to fill out a new form and swap without calling any number
CC masquellett Please advice him how to change the ds160 form or yorubadboy1 you can pm him for more info
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
gunther6:

I don reply

Replied too..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
jackikeys:
d IEP is a 2years degree course, and its 4 international students.

It's not two year because after you pass the IEP, then you can start a new course that you applied to before they asked you to start IEP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
jackikeys:
tnx bro.. 1..how do i register 4 TOEFL,IELTS ? 2.. hw many months dos it take b4 d result comes out ? 3... can 1 use certificate from NIIT to apply 4 masters ? tnxxx

You can go to toefl website and apply for it and result will come out two weeks after you write the test..

Well I don't know if you can use your NIIT certificate to apply for masters degree in US but I once heard back then from NIIT staffs that you can use it outside the country especially in India or so but if it's possible then you will need to evaluate it..

Also don't you have waec result and if I may ask, how old are you because I am reasoning this to another levels..

If you can't post your age here, no wahala but you can send me private message about it and I can be of help while you apply for Bsc degree

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
tomisinobm:

I paid the visa fee myself when it was still 32k at GTBank in UNILAG in may. But the appointment wasn't booked till about 4 weeks later. I definitely wont leave my passport with an agent so I paid myself.
As per receipt, I have only one. I'm sure there is no second one.
I'm going to get to the root of the problem on Monday.
A close pal of mine had the same issue last year. He said he had to pay for another appointment and book again. So I'm guessing that's what would happen.

Sorry about this but because of this issue you will surely get your visa..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
yorubadboy1:
please house help a brother I need you all advice on what to do because I am confused I had to join nairaland because of this issue I made mistake on my ds-160 I didn't include my middle name initial because I felt they didn't specifically requested for it please what should I do should I go for the interview like that or how can I correct this mistake

The best is to fill a new ds160 form online if you have submitted it and then copy the new ds160 confirmation and go back to the appointment page and click on profile update and insert the new ds160 confirmation and click save, If it's successful you are good to go

After doing that reprint your appointment confirmation page and and check the two bar codes if the ds160 own corresponding with the one on ds160 confirmation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by purplesummer(f): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
OluDare01:

Hi, contact CGI Nigeria on +23414406218 they make the change in a day.
Please try and use punctuations, it makes reading easier. Thanks

Another way to solve it but it's after filling a new ds160 but at the end of the day, he will be asked to email them online.

I remembered that someone was able to update it himself few days after telling him how to get it done..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAMUELS3:

Thanks.

Let's give thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by tomisinobm(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Walspring:

Sorry about this but because of this issue you will surely get your visa..

Amen! Abeg you will get a pm from me, me sef wants to do mock interview wink
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
LagosismyHome:

There a way to fill out a new form and swap without calling any number
CC masquellett Please advice him how to change the ds160 form or yorubadboy1 you can pm him for more info

Okay.
@yorubadboy1

What you do is, fill another ds160 form, then Just login to your appointment page and click on update profile and edit the ds160 confirmation and put the new ds160 confirmation and then scroll down and click save. Am sure you will be fine, after the update, you will see the column to print a new appointment page with the new ds160 code. Lemme know when it works.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
yorubadboy1:

You fumble. Don't you want them to rest at all

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
dickoflife:
one odeku for u. Congrats.

Lol. Odeku no be my brand oo. I prefer Trophy baba mi grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
tomisinobm:

Amen! Abeg you will get a pm from me, me sef wants to do mock interview wink
Thanks

Lol... No lele
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
whizfem:

Congrats
So UI sef dey US na wa o....u be boss

Loool grin.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
AshBammy:

Hehehe..lol yes o God did it.
Yeah see you.
Book quickly.
The fares ain't smiling. smiley

Am telling you cry Abi we should try use boat ni instead of flight, if we depart today, we go arrive before next month end grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Walspring:

Hmmmmm

So weytin Una wan come dey say now?
Lol, still trying to figure.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Walspring:

I hope they will leave it this way and they won't want applicant to contact them before updating the code..
Yea. Exactly. I think it's here to stay. Thanks broda
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
OluDare01:

comgrats bro
Enjoy NJ
You sabi book oo grin
Cutemorgan would be proud of you
Lol, thanx bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
amunkita03:

Oga I need ur assistance. Sent u PM

I replied your mail since baba
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by plauses: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
I'll be traveling this night, Flying Turkish Air. Will be logging in wherever I find WiFi to give you guys status updates.
Gods grace be with us all as we travel.

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
plauses:
I'll be traveling this night, Flying Turkish Air. Will be logging in wherever I find WiFi to give you guys status updates.

Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
masquellett:

Yea. Exactly. I think it's here to stay. Thanks broda

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by teejaf(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
plauses:
Amen. Save trip n enjoy ursef
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
amunkita03:
Good day housemates,
Pls if u're going to US thru JFK this August. I wish to link up with u.
Thanks

I should be going through JFK, but I neva book flight sha. Ow u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.