Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! (4793 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Advice Needed: I Feel Like Am Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Oluwapresley(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2016
truthsayer007:

Bruh ! Please when next you see her, just do me a favour...Pls give her that Resounding SLAP and don't say nothing.

Let pipu be asking..oga wegin happen.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahkikikikukukkikikikikikikikkikikikiksmileysmileysmiley ah don die!! ldkmd!!!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 14, 2016
xtervaganza:
So people still get treated like crap by girls in 2016? When your mate like burna boy de yansh dem Belle bone them

Na wa ooo
burna boy no be him mate....hes a celebrity
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by TuneChi369(m): 11:58pm On May 14, 2016
believe me bro,she ain't worth...Move on bro.
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Oche211(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2016
Egbon, 4rm the depth of my heart, u truely need slap to reset ur brain Asap. I'm sure some people go dey see u infront of her heart like a jobless nigga. 4get d girl, move on. Life's too short.
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 6:14am On May 15, 2016
truthsayer007:

Bruh ! Please when next you see her, just do me a favour...Pls give her that Resounding SLAP and don't say nothing.

i swr, i won't hesitate to do that.. Even if i no fit draw oil frm her congo, at least ma slap am sad
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 6:17am On May 15, 2016
jabojafa:
if i say mk we meet for Oron rd u nor go gree but See as u allow woman do u like this.
hahahahaha.. E taf clear for my eye now cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by dissybling(f): 7:15am On May 15, 2016
chisos sowi Pele just calm down grin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 7:27am On May 15, 2016
This might sound gross, but who fukcin cares

All because of pusee? U suffa yrself like this? The head of you and your love is not korrect. Who does this, this 21st century? Guy evolve !! Eevooollve eeeeevvooooolllllllvvvvvvveee))))))))))))))))....
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by stpat1(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2016
Ahhh and you are still here asking questions. You dull o.

Lemme share a similar experience with you guys.
There is this very pretty babe I met sometime ago, in Ph. We did stuffs for like 2 months and both parties were forming loving.
There was a day she called and said she was not buoyant and she needs some provisions. Since I was busy at the office and will be travelling to work the next day, I promised her I'll try and see her before heading back home to prepare for my journey.

By the time I was eventually free to go see her, it was about 9pm but I was still resolute to see her since she said she was broke and needed stuffs. I got to the closest supermarket nearby and got some provisions like milk, Milo, corn flakes, Oats and I think custard.

When I got to her house after all the stress and called her that I'm at the gate. I got the shocker of my life. The babe was ranting that why am I just coming, that it's because I want to sleep over blah blah blah. I just told her aiiigght
I was shocked cos no babe has been so rude to me. Just imagine, my stress, my money, my provisions, my time. I just turned back immediately. She came out and was coming after me trying to apologise and all that trash. I stopped a cab and headed straight home.

While I was in the cab, she kept calling. That was the end of the relationship. She called, text and sent FB messages but I never replied.

After all, I no lose. I'd already gotten what I want from her and was just trying to be a good guy.

Guy place value of yourself. There are better chicks out there that will appreciate your time.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by njiasi30(f): 8:05am On May 15, 2016
Edwinmason:
my advice for u bro
go to the market,buy rat poison(very effective) and end it all
Hahahaha, chai!!! Dats all u can say to d op abi grin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 8:08am On May 15, 2016
stpat1:
While I was in the cab, she kept calling. That was the end of the relationship. She called, text and sent FB messages but I never replied.

After all, I no lose. I'd already gotten what I want from her and was just trying to be a good guy.

Guy place value of yourself. There are better chicks out there that will appreciate your time.
very painful story.. That's how they turn us to a misogynist.. Smh sad
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by njiasi30(f): 8:13am On May 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:
in this age of fuel subsidy removal. if u can't sort your life yourself please follow teebliz footsteps and go jump off the nearest available bridge to u.
next!!!!!!
Lol, u dey vex ohgrin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by njiasi30(f): 8:17am On May 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
It is either your brain is on vacation or you don't have sense at all
Abi grin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by njiasi30(f): 8:27am On May 15, 2016
valdes00:
There are some questions u don't nid to ask ppl.... Use ur common sense
Abeg, Give me five 4 dis ur comment. grin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by njiasi30(f): 8:33am On May 15, 2016
truthsayer007:

Una no go kill me with laugh grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by njiasi30(f): 8:46am On May 15, 2016
Op, Di's ur exp don pain many guys 4 here. Chai!!! See as I dey quote funny comments. I don laugh tire sotey my ribs dey pain me join. Op, make I no comment 4 ur matter make I just laugh dey go. grin maybe if dey tell ppl dat d brain is an APP dey will start using it. cheesy grin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by valdes00(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2016
njiasi30:

Abeg, Give me five 4 dis ur comment. grin
grin You ask for five, buh am always generous on Sundays so I added more fives...

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by njiasi30(f): 8:57am On May 15, 2016
valdes00:

grin You ask for five, buh am always generous on Sundays so I added more fives...
Hahahaha grin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by valdes00(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2016
njiasi30:
Hahahaha grin
Thats more Lik it.... Have a blissful sunday
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 9:09am On May 15, 2016
njiasi30:
aunty njiasi30 i see u're avin fun here.. Kontinue grin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by njiasi30(f): 9:24am On May 15, 2016
valdes00:

Thats more Lik it.... Have a blissful sunday
Thanks and same to u grin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by iamkingzlee(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2016
bigneorapz, if i am correct keke loads into shelter afrique. just at that junction. And ermm... You mean to say you passed 4 lanes, udo udoma, mbiabong, down to shelter afrique despite the rain?? and she didn't see you. Jesus! Leave that kind person abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by misspicy(f): 9:43am On May 15, 2016
bigneorapz:
Hi y'all.. For the sake of time, allow me to spare y'all the rigmarole & move straight to the point. Well, shiit all happened today. I was in a long nap when i got her call.. I ended it and called her back with my airtime cos i knew it was only a flash.. We talk for a while then i ask if we could see at that moment.. She agreed and told me to come over.. And not just to come over, but i should come with something for her. I ended the call, freshened up and set out to meet the one my heart has been beatin for everyday. I paid my way to Eni Stores at 4lane, bought up to 700 naira snacks. Just as i was comin out, showers of badluck fell on me from rhe sky sad i wasn't surprised cos it looks like badluck is always followin me whenever am too happy or anxious to do something. It started subsidin slowly, since i couldn't wait for it to cut off completely, i ran outta the store and took a taxi to her place. N/b: her place is at shelter afrique estate and very far from mine at ewet housin estate. I was still inside the taxi when i called her to come and meet me at our usual spot. . But she told me to come further that she was too weak to trek. Aii, am there already i said. And in few mins, i was there.. And that was around 1:45pm.. I called her to come over that she's wastin alotta time.. The reply that she gave me broke my heart.. I can't still imagin that she actually said that.. Asin you can't come out because u feel the road should be too floody or wet for you to walk on? Chisos! Does she know how much i suffered to reach her place after all the setback the rain tried puttin me through? I became so furious but i didn't let her know i was.. So i decided to trek from there to her house since the estate is very dry with no taxis.. When i reached, i called her line but she refused to pick.. I gave her up to 21missed calls plus 2msgs but still, there was no sign of her pickin the call. I got infuriated Atm & knock hardly on her gate.. Omoh, this girl no open. That was how i sat outside her gate till 4:32pm .. I was already tired then i started eatin what i brought for her..after i was done, i clean myself, stood up and left. I bet y'all won't dare to ask me how angry i was cos if to say i see that girl at that particular time.. I for just comot the love from my heart then slap am seriously.. But thank God she no comot come.. So that was how i payed my way back home again.. Since i so much love this girl.. Right now am angry, but i want to act mature.. So i need y'all advice to help me know the steps i should take now.. In my own opinion, i was thinkin of cuttin her off then delete her no from my phone. Please what do y'all think?
Leave that Toxic,parasitic,immature,teenage Relationship please

And never go back for any reason.

am angry on your behalf undecided
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 9:59am On May 15, 2016
iamkingzlee:
bigneorapz, if i am correct keke loads into shelter afrique. just at that junction. And ermm... You mean to say you passed 4 lanes, udo udoma, mbiabong, down to shelter afrique despite the rain?? and she didn't see you. Jesus! Leave that kind person abeg.
my brother no be small tin o.. I even trek down again to grace land sec school after the keke dropped me at shelter afrique end point. After much calls, i decided to leave grace land sch & trekd to her house still inside.. I almst cried when i went back home.. Even the snacks i bought for her, i was eatin it with tears ..kai cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 10:00am On May 15, 2016
misspicy:

Leave that Toxic,parasitic,immature,teenage Relationship please

And never go back for any reason.

am angry on your behalf undecided
what if she calls to apologise should i still ignore her? Pls be sincere
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by misspicy(f): 10:06am On May 15, 2016
bigneorapz:
what if she calls to apologise should i still ignore her? Pls be sincere
I said not even for whatsoever reason

except to draw oil wink to show I vex pass you tongue

But you could still eat the snacks?
no wonder cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 15, 2016
misspicy:

I said not even for whatsoever reason

except to draw oil wink to show I vex pass you tongue

But you could still eat the snacks?
no wonder cheesy
lol.. Omoh u bad o.. Na to draw oil remain.. And i no sabi as i go take pretend like say i 4giv am.. Cos the vex wey i dey vex nw no be the kind vex wey she go come stand for my face talk wey atleast my five fingers no go land am for face.. Not to talk of me answerin her call

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by sluvy4tune(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2016
Uyo boys been playing Romeo since 1960
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by NnamdiN: 10:45am On May 15, 2016
I stay in uyo too and I can help you deal with her. How could she do that to you? Bros relax coz I'm willing to to buy this case. To start with;

Kindlly PM me her number
What nonsense grin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 15, 2016
NnamdiN:
I stay in uyo too and I can help you deal with her. How could she do that to you? Bros relax coz I'm willing to to buy this case. To start with;

Kindlly PM me her number
What nonsense grin
thanks so much for showin concern. Here's her No ~> 060666999 pls make sure u deal with her as far as u can.. Thanks once again
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 11:32am On May 15, 2016
Neega.. Who does that? Dump her ass and get a better girl. Come on man, evolve! Na 21st century we dy na. If to say I no like you ni, I for call you "His royal mumuness"..

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by alobright17(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2016
Guy calm down give it some time get her talking to you again make her fall for you and then fuckkk her up.I hate such act of hers with passion.better pick my call and tell me to back off than ignoring it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Were Ur Bae Will U Cheat On Me(pics) / Savage Replies To Wack Pick-up Lines(Pictures) / I Woke Up In The Night And Caught My Houseboy Banging My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.