Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! (4767 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Advice Needed: I Feel Like Am Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 14, 2016
Hi y'all.. For the sake of time, allow me to spare y'all the rigmarole & move straight to the point. Well, shiit all happened today. I was in a long nap when i got her call.. I ended it and called her back with my airtime cos i knew it was only a flash.. We talk for a while then i ask if we could see at that moment.. She agreed and told me to come over.. And not just to come over, but i should come with something for her. I ended the call, freshened up and set out to meet the one my heart has been beatin for everyday. I paid my way to Eni Stores at 4lane, bought up to 700 naira snacks. Just as i was comin out, showers of badluck fell on me from rhe sky sad i wasn't surprised cos it looks like badluck is always followin me whenever am too happy or anxious to do something. It started subsidin slowly, since i couldn't wait for it to cut off completely, i ran outta the store and took a taxi to her place. N/b: her place is at shelter afrique estate and very far from mine at ewet housin estate. I was still inside the taxi when i called her to come and meet me at our usual spot. . But she told me to come further that she was too weak to trek. Aii, am there already i said. And in few mins, i was there.. And that was around 1:45pm.. I called her to come over that she's wastin alotta time.. The reply that she gave me broke my heart.. I can't still imagin that she actually said that.. Asin you can't come out because u feel the road should be too floody or wet for you to walk on? Chisos! Does she know how much i suffered to reach her place after all the setback the rain tried puttin me through? I became so furious but i didn't let her know i was.. So i decided to trek from there to her house since the estate is very dry with no taxis.. When i reached, i called her line but she refused to pick.. I gave her up to 21missed calls plus 2msgs but still, there was no sign of her pickin the call. I got infuriated Atm & knock hardly on her gate.. Omoh, this girl no open. That was how i sat outside her gate till 4:32pm .. I was already tired then i started eatin what i brought for her..after i was done, i clean myself, stood up and left. I bet y'all won't dare to ask me how angry i was cos if to say i see that girl at that particular time.. I for just comot the love from my heart then slap am seriously.. But thank God she no comot come.. So that was how i payed my way back home again.. Since i so much love this girl.. Right now am angry, but i want to act mature.. So i need y'all advice to help me know the steps i should take now.. In my own opinion, i was thinkin of cuttin her off then delete her no from my phone. Please what do y'all think?
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 14, 2016
She was tripping u...how can someone ignored u juz like that?

If she dnt value u, plz value urself and move on...u don't have to waste Ur time with tat type of lady.

Here, take a chill pill and relax wink

11 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by PunkyV(f): 5:32pm On May 14, 2016
I'd never speak to her again if I were you. How disrepectful & humiliating!

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Edwinmason(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
my advice for u bro go to the market,buy rat poison(very effective) and end it all

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Oluwapresley(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
lol.. the chick no try oo.. abi another guy reach there b4 u? na just hypothesis sha.. bro, u no need to ask again, do her like unregistered MTN sim card..

/// the guy above sha.. lmaooooo!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by londonna2020(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2016
Hmmmmm,,woooooow,,den clap for ursef at first y on earth will u allow a girl to b playin u lik a ps4 game all because of dis crazy luv of a tin den he notice dat u are in front of his gate n u were still wasting ur precious time to call her n she was lik c dis mumu c as he dey call me lik say I use jazz for am...comon bro wiseup n wakeup dis is men world u shuld b d one controllin her not she we guys rule d world now she shuld b d one fallin for u not u now dis wat u shuld do jus leave d number on ur phon den jus save her name as idiot cos wen Eva u c d name as idiot u wnt feel wat she did to u again n bet me she will definitely call u n if she call dnt pick it for lik 10 miss call b a man bro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by MRBrownJ: 5:45pm On May 14, 2016
dont call her back and patiently wait for her call. she seen the 21missed calls, and she knew you went all the way to her place for nothing... so she should call and explain herself.... maybe her grandma fell down the stairs just as she sent you that last msg and had to rush to the hospital,
leaving her phone behind (lol)

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2016
''MY WASTED DAY''
-
-
U called me to come ova to ur place, i wz glad/
dressed up in cool sneaks, took with me all d moni dat i had/
made my way to Eni stores, bought ur fav snacks & i paid the cash/
just about leavin, heavy rain interrupted & i felt so bad/
but i didn't mind, i paved my way into it.. People around thought i wz crazy/
but i luv u so much, i could've done anytin for u baby/
then i snd a call thru like 'hi bae, am almst dere, pls come & save me'/
U cried like 'bby see, it's rainin' but ur response wz so so shady/
then i kept my cool, thankfully d rain finally subsided/
though i felt a lil bit pessimistic but the thought of seein u wz already decided/
then i put a second call thru like 'oh bae, am at our usual spot.. Come pick me up'/
then u responded like '
i can't, my road is floody' jst then i knew the jig is up/
with so much anger, i trekd dwn to ur house..hopin i'll be welcome/
gave u like 21 extra missed calls, i could've still dial on/
but i switched to text msg.. sent like 2 & u read all/
u never care to reply like deaf ears was what those ringins fell on/
oya bae, welldone/
got fade up, i banged on ur gate/
wz only tryin my luck though my heart wz filled with hate/
u neva opened, such a waste like damn! i wz wet/
so i brought the snacks outta the bag & consumed in haste/
and since i couldn't wait.. I quickly made my way home/
thinkin of revenge? Nah, cos i wz already doomed/
well, it was just the chronicle of a wasted day/
that occured on saturday the 14th with an estate girl/
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 14, 2016
in this age of fuel subsidy removal. if u can't sort your life yourself please follow teebliz footsteps and go jump off the nearest available bridge to u.
next!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by duality(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2016
Why do fools fall in love.
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by supaman04(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2016
wot da f**k yu sayn mehn, afta been humilated yu still asking wot w'all think.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Kondomatic(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2016
It is either your brain is on vacation or you don't have sense at all

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Francheezy(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2016
Please follow your heart
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 14, 2016
Oh lawd! .. Some people replies for here fit do ma go commit suicide for jigawa bridge o.. Kai! Wicked friends cheesy no be like say i no sabi wetin i for do.. But why i still dey mumu be say i wan draw oil from the girl congo.. Cos E go too pain me if i no do am.. I no wan make my effort waste like dat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Basics007: 6:16pm On May 14, 2016
Edwinmason:
my advice for u bro
go to the market,buy rat poison(very effective) and end it all
lol.
OP try not to make any contact with het whatsoever. This is the time for you to know if she values you. If she knows your worth she will come apologising, but if she doesn't I guess you should know you dont matter in her estimation

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by ButterFrost212(f): 6:28pm On May 14, 2016
I think you should cut her off totally, this is very disrespectful and unacceptable..if she treats you like this now she would treat you worse later, it's obvious you love her too much and she's taking that for granted, any lady that acts this way isn't worth it, believe me. you might not listen, but for your own good, let the girl go, there are way better girls out there that would appreciate your love, and niceness,do not settle for less

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by valdes00(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2016
There are some questions u don't nid to ask ppl.... Use ur common sense

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Ulrich01(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2016
Guy forget that lady. Move on jawe. Some days are like that. It's call bad market grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by AfricanApple(f): 6:57pm On May 14, 2016
you won draw oil. as you think say you get sense, another person get pass you. grin grin
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2016
AfricanApple:
you won draw oil. as you think say you get sense, another person get pass you. grin grin
That act she just did will take me time before i will confront anoda girl in this life again not to talk of pleasin them.. And if any fall na to draw oil finish make sure say i do am sometin wey she go dey cry anytime she remember am.. Shey una get sense? No worry. Will come back here and testify.. Watch dz space

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by tee59(f): 8:00pm On May 14, 2016
Op, see ur life. Na woman do u lik ds. If it were to be ur sis, u wouldn't hav gone far. O ku tie.
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by MRBrownJ: 8:28pm On May 14, 2016
bigneorapz:
That act she just did will take me time before i will confront anoda girl in this life again not to talk of pleasin them.. And if any fall na to draw oil finish make sure say i do am sometin wey she go dey cry anytime she remember am.. Shey una get sense? No worry. Will come back here and testify.. Watch dz space

bro, what you wrote above is wrong, just because you had this unfortunate event doesnt mean you should now turn into a different person. blame this particular gal for what happened and no one else. changing into a bitter man would only be your loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by SKAMM(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2016
Something similar happened to me once. My case was different tho'. First of all I wasn't in love with the girl in question I care about her since she was my friend. It happened in school Uniport to be precise. We were having a class one early morning and she wasn't around plus it was raining. So I called her I knew her reply was going to be it's because of the rain but I called her anyway. She picked up the call and surely she said it was the rain. So I wanted to be her knight in shining armor so I told her I was gonna come pick her up with an umbrella and she said ok. Feeling like I was in a phillipines movie I took an umbrella and went to her hostel. Note her hostel is not too far from the lecture hall and the lecturer was not around yet. I got to her hostel and started calling her no response. Although I had an umbrella my body was wet because it was raining heavilly. I called and called and called but she didn't pick up. So I went back to class pissed off like hell!! She called me after the class and said she's sorry that she slept at her friend's place off campus the previous night. I annoyingly ended the call. What was running through my mind was why the heck didn't she tell me that from the begining. To cut the long story short we had another class that evening and she came all smiles to meet me. She was trying to apologise but I didn't say a word I just walked away. I forgave her later on but I vowed to her that I will never do anything like that again for her till the day I die... Trust me man I know how you feel. Unless your gal has a concrete reason why she ignored your calls and text dump her.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 14, 2016
MRBrownJ:

bro, what you wrote above is wrong, just because you had this unfortunate event doesnt mean you should now turn into a different person. blame this particular gal for what happened and no one else. changing into a bitter man would only be your loss
i apprecia8 ur advice bro.. But i gatz revenge am with atleast one gal.. If not, wetin apun 2day go still dey vex me

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 14, 2016
SKAMM:
Something similar happened to me once. My case was different tho'. First of all I wasn't in love with the girl in question I care about her since she was my friend. It happened in school Uniport to be precise. We were having a class one early morning and she wasn't around plus it was raining. So I called her I knew her reply was going to be it's because of the rain but I called her anyway. She picked up the call and surely she said it was the rain. So I wanted to be her knight in shining armor so I told her I was gonna come pick her up with an umbrella and she said ok. Feeling like I was in a phillipines movie I took an umbrella and went to her hostel. Note her hostel is not too far from the lecture hall and the lecturer was not around yet. I got to her hostel and started calling her no response. Although I had an umbrella my body was wet because it was raining heavilly. I called and called and called but she didn't pick up. So I went back to class pissed off like hell!! She called me after the class and said she's sorry that she slept at her friend's place off campus the previous night. I annoying cut the call. What was running through my mind was why the heck didn't she tell me that from the begining. To cut the long story short we had another class that evening and she came all smiles to meet me. She was trying to apologise but I didn't say a word I just walked away. I forgave her later on but I vowed to her that I will never do anything like that again for her till the day I die... Trust me man I know how you feel. Unless your gal has a concrete reason why she ignored your calls and text dump her.
i've already dump her.. The luv has vanished. If she comes around again...omoh ma no lie, i go use am till she knw say devil lives in the hrt of men.. Na stories like dz dey do make i tell God say make him no try give me female children.. Cos E be like say most of dem dey born with crayfish mentality cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by MERS(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2016
Dump her ASAP.
Anyone treat you like dat will always put u last in her list of priorities

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by repogirl(f): 9:21pm On May 14, 2016
Guy, if you really have to come here to ask for what you should do, then you are not yet ready to do what you should have done since!

She will just useless you like tissue paper,use you to mop floor and you will gladly accept.

Where did you misplace your sense of pride? No one deserves to be treated as you were, whether in love or not.

The chick is riding your head and trying you, looking for how far she can push you and you are here asking what to do. If you don't know, then I can't help you.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 14, 2016
ButterFrost212:
I think you should cut her off totally, this is very disrespectful and unacceptable..if she treats you like this now she would treat you worse later, it's obvious you love her too much and she's taking that for granted, any lady that acts this way isn't worth it, believe me. you might not listen, but for your own good, let the girl go, there are way better girls out there that would appreciate your love, and niceness,do not settle for less
nice one girl
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by xtervaganza(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2016
So people still get treated like crap by girls in 2016? When your mate like burna boy de yansh dem Belle bone them

Na wa ooo
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by CaptainRahl(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2016
Oluwapresley:
lol.. the chick no try oo.. abi another guy reach there b4 u? na just hypothesis sha.. bro, u no need to ask again, do her like unregistered MTN sim card..

/// the guy above sha.. lmaooooo!!!!!
asswear ds ur hypothesis na morale killer ooo...u talk sense sha
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 14, 2016
bigneorapz:
i was thinkin of cuttin her off then delete her no from my phone. Please what do y'all think?

Bruh ! Please when next you see her, just do me a favour...Pls give her that Resounding SLAP and don't say nothing.

Let pipu be asking..oga wegin happen.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by jabojafa(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2016
if i say mk we meet for Oron rd u nor go gree but See as u allow woman do u like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘sugar Mummies’ – Abuja Women Protest Discrimination For Marrying Younger Men / Where Is Makydebbie??? / Who Else Is Tired Of Seeing This On Nl(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.