Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,729 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! (4794 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Advice Needed: I Feel Like Am Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by NnamdiN: 1:18pm On May 15, 2016
bigneorapz:
thanks so much for showin concern. Here's her No ~> 060666999 pls make sure u deal with her as far as u can.. Thanks once again
lol as bae has fu cked up, bring the balance from the flexing let's finish it at De cozy(ewet housing) grin

But seriously why didn't you call her to come see you instead? After all na you dey spend
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by 7footre(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
It is effeminate men as such that made Okonkwo commit suicide.... grow some balls bro! some big hairy balls and act like the man you are
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 15, 2016
NnamdiN:
lol as bae has fu cked up, bring the balance from the flexing let's finish it at De cozy(ewet housing) grin

But seriously why didn't you call her to come see you instead? After all na you dey spend
broda.. I bin tell am o.. But she was formin no Tp.. I told her to take chatter, dat was when she said i should come instead.. Shebi i bin tink say na just normal tin..but i ended up being used .. Lol.. Oga come carry me enta dat better bar opp. Davok la or Tarmac go set? cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by otimothy(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2016
at last we found the father of stupidity.
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
She was tripping u...how can someone ignored u juz like that?

If she dnt value u, plz value urself and move on...u don't have to waste Ur time with tat type of lady.

Here, take a chill pill and relax wink

@ op, here is d best i can giv u as well

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Youngpo413: 2:55pm On May 15, 2016
bigneorapz:
i've already dump her.. The luv has vanished. If she comes around again...omoh ma no lie, i go use am till she knw say devil lives in the hrt of men.. Na stories like dz dey do make i tell God say make him no try give me female children.. Cos E be like say most of dem dey born with crayfish mentality cheesy
We Ikot Ekpene guys no dey tolerate, it also depends on how you started everything with her.
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Youngpo413: 3:05pm On May 15, 2016
bigneorapz:
my brother no be small tin o.. I even trek down again to grace land sec school after the keke dropped me at shelter afrique end point. After much calls, i decided to leave grace land sch & trekd to her house still inside.. I almst cried when i went back home.. Even the snacks i bought for her, i was eatin it with tears ..kai cheesy
let it go
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by vchykp(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2016
Even if she was busy she should have told you politely, See.. In any relationship,you treat you partners special because they are, you cnt treat her like a bag of rice and she'll treat you like a pinch of salt,one thing I advice people is never to take any relationship for granted no matter how little it is it could lead you to the podium,the worst thing you can ever think of is that you can change her,that is. Who she is,I don't advice people to jump out of relationship because I won't replace you in her life,my advice is that if you know you can be in a relationship with someone who does not place any value on you,so be it.. Buh for me,I can't even manage her as a maid because pple with such tendency can kill..!
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by vchykp(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2016
Youngpo413:
let it go

starts having good value for your time and stop wasting it on people that cnt be of advantage in anyway
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by vchykp(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2016
vchykp:
Even if she was busy she should have told you politely, See.. In any relationship,you treat you partners special because they are, you cnt treat her like a bag of rice and she'll treat you like a pinch of salt,one thing I advice people is never to take any relationship for granted no matter how little it is it could lead you to the podium,the worst thing you can ever think of is that you can change her,that is. Who she is,I don't advice people to jump out of relationship because I won't replace you in her life,my advice is that if you know you can be in a relationship with someone who does not place any value on you,so be it.. Buh for me,I can't even manage her as a maid because pple with such tendency can kill..!

the normal ME would have advised you to Bleep her like 5times and dump her, but since I've discovered that life is too short,I don't waste my time and resources on such people
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by NnamdiN: 3:42pm On May 15, 2016
bigneorapz:
broda.. I bin tell am o.. But she was formin no Tp.. I told her to take chatter, dat was when she said i should come instead.. Shebi i bin tink say na just normal tin..but i ended up being used .. Lol.. Oga come carry me enta dat better bar opp. Davok la or Tarmac go set? cheesy
fuel na 145 naira. Every liter counts. grin send me a PM. If I pass your side tomorrow I go holla
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 15, 2016
NnamdiN:
fuel na 145 naira. Every liter counts. grin send me a PM. If I pass your side tomorrow I go holla
werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 15, 2016
Youngpo413:
We Ikot Ekpene guys no dey tolerate, it also depends on how you started everything with her.
lol.. Annang boys no dey play la.. Me i be annang boy o.. But i no sabi twist tongue spk dat una funny dialect ..kai cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 15, 2016
vchykp:
Final Knockout .. Damn!
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 15, 2016
NnamdiN:
. .
just got ur PM bro.. Chk ur Mail
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 15, 2016
''MY WASTED DAY''
-
-
U called me to come ova to ur place, i wz glad/
dressed up in cool sneaks, took with me all d moni dat i had/
made my way to Eni stores, bought ur fav snacks & i paid the cash/
just about leavin, heavy rain interrupted & i felt so bad/
but i didn't mind, i paved my way into it.. People around thought i wz crazy/
but i luv u so much, i could've done anytin for u baby/
then i snd a call thru like 'hi bae, am almst dere, pls come & save me'/
U cried like 'bby see, it's rainin' but ur response wz so so shady/
then i kept my cool, thankfully d rain finally subsided/
though i felt a lil bit pessimistic but the thought of seein u wz already decided/
then i put a second call thru like 'oh bae, am at our usual spot.. Come pick me up'/
then u responded like '
i can't, my road is floody' jst then i knew the jig is up/
with so much anger, i trekd dwn to ur house..hopin i'll be welcome/
gave u like 21 extra missed calls, i could've still dial on/
but i switched to text msg.. sent like 2 & u read all/
u never care to respond like deaf ears was what those ringins fell on/
oya bae, welldone/
got fade up, i banged on ur gate/
wz only tryin my luck though my heart wz already filled with hate/
u neva opened, such a waste like damn! i wz wet/
so i brought all the snacks outta the bag & ate/
done! .. I quickly made my way home/
thinkin of revenge? Nah, cos i wz already dome/
it's just the chronicle of a wasted day/
that occured on saturday the 14th with an estate girl/
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by placeofallure(f): 3:33am On May 16, 2016
duality:
Why do fools fall in love.
Ask Larenz Tate, Halle Berry, Vivica Fox and Lela Rochon.
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by ClintonDal(m): 3:51am On May 16, 2016
Bitch niggas everywhere you go undecided
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Fran6ik: 6:30am On May 16, 2016
get use of ur time
Re: I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 17, 2016
Fran6ik:
get use of ur time
so i can't see a friend again abi? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails / People Who Took Plastic Surgery Too Far (a Thread) / Why Do Nigerian Men Based In Malaysia Bring Back Fat Ugly Asian Women As Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.