Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (15316 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by tots(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
Walk away,no need to shed blood sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by adaku123(f): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2009
@ Justwise & Diva 1

I can see wat you guys are saying!!! Yes 20 million is a massive opportunity not one to misss!  i can understand dat
But dont you think its weird dat a man who loves his wife/family could rationalise that well
Ppl dont usually make good decisions like that when they are in that mode(rage) Its darn impressive!! Dats why i was wondering if he was runnning away or if he was more concerned about his money??

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by justwise(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2009
adaku123:

@ Justwise & Diva 1

I can see wat you guys are saying!!! Yes 20 million is a massive opportunity not one to misss! i can understand dat
But dont you think its weird dat a man who loves his wife/family could rationalise that well
Ppl dont usually make good decisions like that when they are in that mode(rage) Its darn impressive!! Dats why i was wondering if he was runnning away or if he was more concerned about his money??

I think he did the right thing, remember he got no time to wait as his flight is abt to leave and the money involved, so staying back made no sense. She cheated already, he can't change it.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Diva1(f): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2009
adaku123:

@ Justwise & Diva 1

I can see wat you guys are saying!!! Yes 20 million is a massive opportunity not one to misss! i can understand dat

I perfectly understand where you are coming from but at that point it was a quick decision he had to make and he made the right choice. In all, I think everything starts when he gets back home.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
diva why are you so fine. will you dump that hooligan you were dating n come marry me? cry
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

diva why are you so fine. will you dump that hooligan you were dating n come marry me? cry

hmmmm, go for it mate, she looks sooo infectious, i feel u
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by adaku123(f): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2009
@ Just wise & Diva 1

True talk!! I have to agree he made the right decision!! Anyway i hope everything works out good for him!!! 

He should keep us posted abeg smiley smiley
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2009
i hope he has his divorce papers ready by monday morning.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Diva1(f): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

Where is your picture? Include that in the application cheesy anyways thanks hun

adaku123:

@ Just wise & Diva 1

True talk!! I have to agree he made the right decision!! Anyway i hope everything works out good for him!!!

Yeah he made the right choice. Wish him good luck till we hear the feedback.

C2H5OH:

i hope he has his divorce papers ready by monday morning.

I don't think divorce is the answer now, even without hearing from her undecided He should confront her first to know why, then everything else follows from there.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2009
adaku123:

@ Just wise & Diva 1

I feel for him just as i will for any woman been cheated on. I wish him all the best. Hope he handle it with maturity considering the kid involved
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by sjeezy8: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2009
HMMM pretty tricky situation i think you should have sex with all her friends, mom, sisters, female relatives, femal co-workers , you know the usual

1 Like

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Akinagirl(f): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
sjeezy, thats stupid, not only that, it will solve nothing.
Poster I am sorry about your situation. Please give us some feedback.
You sure that 2 year old is your son undecided
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
Akinagirl:

sjeezy, thats stupid, not only that, it will solve nothing.
Poster I am sorry about your situation. Please give us some feedback.
You sure that 2 year old is your son undecided

lmao@ akinagirl. way to add kerosine to fire. good question though
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Akinagirl(f): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2009
IM just saying, I mean if she can do that, then saying she ran away with the boy, probably with this man, well it looks a lil fishy to me. Get a DNA test.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2009
@topic
You have killed her already by not having said anything

Hopefully anyway.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2009
yea akina you right ma.

ibukun is the love of my life. she would never do that to me. at least not in 2 lifetimes.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

ibukun is the love of my life. she would never do that to me. at least not in 2 lifetimes.
you again
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
yea baby what
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2009
baby ko, how was church?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2009
not to lie, i haven't stepped foot in a church in God knows how long.  since new year's eve.  I pray the father above can forgive my transgressions o.  i'm seriously slacking.  pray for me baby mi.

u nko how was church? church today, mosque on friday? why now
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2009
disgraceful

was ok.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by opuro(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
Yes o u need NDA abi na DNA asap
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by sjeezy8: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2009
I was jus kidding people lol

If it were me i would leave it alone let her make it up to me in all kinds of ways, then Bleep her credit up  and divorce her ASS
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by truphie(f): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2009
What you doing in kenya that's going to fetch you 20 M naira?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 190: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
my gawd just look @ diva
she reminds me of megan fox of transformerz,
im trippin all over 4 herhow can i reach u plsss
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
190:

my gawd just look @ diva
she reminds me of megan fox of transformerz,
im trippin all over 4 herhow can i reach u plsss
DUDE!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by LadyT(f): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
Tell her parents exactly what she did.  Pack all her crappy belongings and throw it out.

OR

If you think she can change and you can forgive then do so.

You seem like a calm and smart guy.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Akinagirl(f): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2009
He can be a calm and smart guy and get rid of her cheating ass. Nobody has to stay with a cheater.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by LadyT(f): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2009
Akinagirl:

He can be a calm and smart guy and get rid of her cheating ass. Nobody has to stay with a cheater.

end of the day its his choice
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Akinagirl(f): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
Yes and he will have to live with whatever choice he makes. I think him being out of town and away from her is giving him time to process it and make a decision.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by krakane(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2009
if u can't divorce,then cheat on her too or better throw her out sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 190: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

DUDE!

yea man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" / ‘How Police Officer Snatched My Wife, Children’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.