Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (15326 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by wilson007: 7:50am On Aug 17, 2009
Wow, @ poster, throw dat ashawo out of ur life fast,
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by no1madman(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha!yeparipa, hahahaha!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by noblegas2(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2009
Hey man, u better Pursue ur money & let d Bitch Be, she`s been messin around, she shuld pay d price
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by MoneyRule(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2009
Yeah, sending her away is an option but hey, it' no longer just about you and her again, there's
a third party involved(the kid) and whatever decision u make should suite the kid more. Can you really afford to take a two year old kid away from his mother
? Can you take care of the kid? Especially with your obviously busy career?
I a'int saying u shouldn't send her away, but if u're
going to send her away, make sure u've got it all figured out.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by sexyLeamon(f): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2009
I thought stuff like this only happends in movies shocked shocked grin ok back to topic @poster, If I were you there is no way in hell I would believe that anything other than cheating was going on the problem is can you trust her not to cheat again if you feel this won't happen again and she is sorry for what she has done if you truly love this woman I suggest some very serious counseling but to be on the safe side I'd keep her on a very short leash til she proves she can be trusted
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by kolaoloye(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2009
Sleeping with another man is not the issue but why on her matrimonial bed angry
If the story was real then the lady should not be given a second chance. Shikena!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by yjay(f): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2009
this is really hard! i dont think there's any basis for cheating & then there's also a kid involved so it is kinda hard, when i hear such stories i try to imagine myself in these women's shoes & try to figure out wat exactly cld ve gone wrong in the marriage to result to this, i pray to God that i never find myself in such situation cos there really isnt any excuse for such action!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by truphie(f): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2009
hhhmmmm,flight rescheduled for today. ur flying kenya airways right?maybe i just might see you on the plane.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by pinkylady1(f): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
uhmm, this is really serious. never would have imagine this can of shit happens.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by AIRMARSHA: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
first thing is come back to naija and take the baby for a DNA test confirm he is your son if he is your son problem 1 solved and dont i repeat dont touch her the way and manner u respectfully asked for hand in marraige from her parent return her back because any woman that sleeps with another man in her matrimonail home can equelly kill him god help us all and go for HIV test just to be a rest with your mind.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by symbian03(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2009
I believe this is real,i never prayed to be in this kinda thing. However,my advise to you, first of all take your son for DNA test to be sure you're the true father of the boy. And not one bleeping bastard. And secondly pack your Bitch's bag and put it on her head. lobatan,
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by olaide3(f): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
Well, i think your action should depend on ur wife reaction. If she really feels bad bout her action then for the sake of the love you have for her and your wedding vows forgive and take her back. Afterall no one is perfect. Can you honestly say you have been faithful since you took your wedding vows? I believe you've played some silly games outside your marriage too which if she finds out she would forgive you. If we, women can forgive our men, then you guys should be able to forgive as well. If you love your wife then the decision won't be too hard for you to make.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by kolaoloye(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
ola_ide:

Well, i think your action should depend on ur wife reaction. If she really feels bad bout her action then for the sake of the love you have for her and your wedding vows forgive and take her back. Afterall no one is perfect. Can you honestly say you have been faithful since you took your wedding vows? I believe you've played some silly games outside your marriage too which if she finds out she would forgive you. [/b]If we, women can forgive our men, then you guys should be able to forgive as well. If you love your wife then the decision won't be too hard for you to make.
[b]Objection What if he had been faithful
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by biola44: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candyshore: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
wonders never end they say, poster sorry about ur situation and there is no reason watsoever for her to have cheated on u, its very possible she must ve been doing it all long, i doubt if ur marriage will work again. guilty conscience dats why she ran away. forget her and move on with ur life but if u can look for ur son go ahead. take heart and beleive in God to heal ur pain.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by kaytues(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
I read the comments of the men and the women that contributed to this thread. I can only imagine that some men are really straight up while some woman are not. Imagine a woman saying that he should not divorce, that the husband should confront her and ask her why she cheated on him, oh rubish, i can only believe that some women are the same.

There is a particular says: A WOMAN WHO SLEEPS WITH YOUR FRIEND/RELATIVES ETC IS LIKE DEATH IS WAITING AT YOUR DOOR. Think about this the poster.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2009
this topic is a lie
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2009
candylips:

this topic is a lie

Any prove?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by nethacker(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2009
ola_ide:

Well, i think your action should depend on ur wife reaction. If she really feels bad bout her action then for the sake of the love you have for her and your wedding vows forgive and take her back. Afterall no one is perfect. Can you honestly say you have been faithful since you took your wedding vows? I believe you've played some silly games outside your marriage too which if she finds out she would forgive you. If we, women can forgive our men, then you guys should be able to forgive as well. If you love your wife then the decision won't be too hard for you to make.
Nonsense!!!!! angry what r u saying.If the poster happens to be ur brother n u were d one who caught her in da act,would this be your advice?Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.FYI If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.
@poster , A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s - That’s because she changes it more often.U knw n as well understand where I'm going.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Tstark(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ Poster,
Stop the Bullcrap already! So you had CCTV all along and your wife didn't have the sense to turn it off all this while or she didn't know it existed in the house? CCTV's can not be concealed that easily, and if so how did manage to do that without her knowledge? Keep making this up as you go, the people that are responding to you are the ones that are fueling your fire.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by snugle: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
I found a woman on top of my dog: I need Help, OH PuuuuhhhhhhhLEASE!!!!!!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by boy1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2009
snugle:

she can as well fuuk my he-goat.
op, pls.bring d woman 2 me 4 check up.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2009
snugle:

no you didn't . You found the dog ontop of a woman
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
hello guys,
iam very grateful to all you support and advice, my prayer is that you all shall never see this kind of issue.
Iam back in Nigeria, I have been playing with my lovely son.
my wife parents came in with her and she starts to beg and made a confession that through me into more confusion,
she said " that he knew the guy from university, that the guy proposed marriage to her and she accepted. but somewhere along the line the guy relocated to PH and they keep communicating, until the guy stopped calling her. this happened before I met her four years ago. the guy came back to Lagos early this year and found her in the Church and they both exchanged phone numbers again. this time around Ihave married her. she said that both of them took an oath " not to leave each other" and that the guy threatened to kill her if she leaves her, based on the oath they took far back in the university. she even mentioned the name of the Babalawo that prepared the oath in Ibadan, somewhere in Bodija according to her.
the issue at hand is getting complicated every time.
well my plan now is to go to police 2morow to bail the guy and call his family for meeting.
this shows my initial plan for my wife is on hold for now.
Tears rolled down my cheek, when my son on sighting the mother screamed a loud happy noise that attracted my tenant.
Guys like i said please pray every day that God should not bring this kind of trouble in your life. I read some people saying it is not real, please for the doughting Thomas es
you can visit

1. Ajao Est Police comm. and make enquiry
if not for security reason I would have disclosed my house add ,
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by fasttrack(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
@24volts

Where's the shop in VI and whats the name of the shop.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2009
the supermart is along sanusi Fafunwa,
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by fasttrack(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2009
name of supermarket.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by mekushi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
Man,
I just read your story, I could'nt bealive this not until my younger sister came to my house this evening and was sharing the same story, she said you are already on Nairaland for the same issue.
She heard it in the church, am sure you attend St. Peter Ajao.
please my brother as a catholic, do all you could to stop this information from spreading, I know how you feel, it is not easy .

please separation is the the solution, remember that marriage is for better for worse until death do you part.

please I will advice you stop from revealing some info about you and family on this forum, this is my botherly advice for security reason.

please I attend the same church, you can call me on 08035507412 lets talk please

please be calm.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by mekushi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
sorry I mean seaparation is not the solution.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2009
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by symbian03(m): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
I must be sincere,though i'm less concern. This hurt me aswell. You've got to make up your mind. Sorry to say,so so-called wife is a female dog who is never satisfied. What she has done is the worst thing that can ever happen to a relationship. Ha, and you stated her shameless families were also begging you to forgive her? Tell them to put their son in your shoes! This is real crazy and i feel like crying for you since your story is true. Take heart bro,go for hiv test,take your son for dna test,and don't forget to send away the bastard.
Regards
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2009
symbian03:

I must be sincere,though i'm less concern. This hurt me aswell. You've got to make up your mind. Sorry to say,so so-called wife is a female dog who is never satisfied. What she has done is the worst thing that can ever happen to a relationship. Ha, and you stated her shameless families were also begging you to forgive her? Tell them to put their son in your shoes! This is real crazy and i feel like crying for you since your story is true. Take heart bro,go for hiv test,take your son for dna test,and don't forget to send away the bastard.
Regards
itseeee you have spoken very well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘How Police Officer Snatched My Wife, Children’ / Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.