Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (15307 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Uche2nna(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2009
U need help?? undecided

What U need my friend, is a shot gun
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by kolaoloye(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2009
Uche2nna:

U need help?? undecided

What U need my friend, is a shot gun

What for? shocked
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Druss(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2009
Morning. This is my advice.

1) Do a blood DNA test on the son.
2) She has done a deal with a Babalawo. Divorce her. She will bring a curse to your family.
3) Do a blood test to make sure you are not affected.
4) Move on.

However I am human. One key thing I would add is prayer. You are Catholic - Pray!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by sexyLeamon(f): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2009
Druss:

Morning. This is my advice.

1) [b]Do a blood DNA test on the son.[/b]2) She has done a deal with a Babalawo. Divorce her. She will bring a curse to your family.
3) Do a blood test to make sure you are not affected.
4) Move on.

However I am human. One key thing I would add is prayer. You are Catholic - Pray!
nice advice
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by DaLucki1: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2009
THIS IS THE CRAZIEST SITUATION THIS IS REAL LIFE MAN LIKE THE TV SHOW CHEATERS OR SOMETHING MAN!! WHAT THEY HELL YOU KNOW WHAT MAYBE SHE IS SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED SO SHE GETS THE YOUNG GUY TO SATISFY HER NEEDS. IT'S NOT UP TO US BUT I THINK IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE WITH HER YALL NEED COUNSELING OR SOME SERIOUS TALKS TO GET THROUGH CAUSE CHEATING IS CHEATING UNTIL YOU GET CAUGHT LITERALLY!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by olaide3(f): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2009
Quote from: ola_ide on Yesterday at 02:50:34 PM
Well, i think your action should depend on ur wife reaction. If she really feels bad bout her action then for the sake of the love you have for her and your wedding vows forgive and take her back. Afterall no one is perfect. Can you honestly say you have been faithful since you took your wedding vows? I believe you've played some silly games outside your marriage too which if she finds out she would forgive you. If we, women can forgive our men, then you guys should be able to forgive as well. If you love your wife then the decision won't be too hard for you to make.

Objection What if he had been faithful

He still needs to forgive her even at that.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by olaide3(f): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2009
Well, i think your action should depend on ur wife reaction. If she really feels bad bout her action then for the sake of the love you have for her and your wedding vows forgive and take her back. Afterall no one is perfect. Can you honestly say you have been faithful since you took your wedding vows? I believe you've played some silly games outside your marriage too which if she finds out she would forgive you. If we, women can forgive our men, then you guys should be able to forgive as well. If you love your wife then the decision won't be too hard for you to make.

Nonsense!!!!! what r u saying.If the poster happens to be ur brother n u were d one who caught her in da act,would this be your advice?Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.FYI If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.
@poster , A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s - That’s because she changes it more often.U knw n as well understand where I'm going.

@Nethacker
My broder, marriage is for better for worse o! Remember the devil is at war. This might be the devil's plot.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by debest1(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2009
Tell him to get off that you want to jump on!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by anochie: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2009
what type of oath did he take wit her former? is it blood or what and what is d consequences pls if its is blood ,can it be denouced if not its deadly n dangerous cos ones life is at stake either u or yr wife so pls handle carefully cos ive seen where dis oath of a thing caused havoc n life is involved

meanwhile if u at d end of every u deem it to forgive her fine BUT try n relocate frm d environs cos of scandal
gosh i wonder how she will be walking on dat street cos every eye will be on her ooooo GOD what a shame.

pls stop disclosing personal infor here cos of naija situation cos u dont know who is who.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by candylips(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
debest1:

Tell him to get off that you want to jump on!

grin
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by abrahym(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2009
kick da ass outta ya life
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by touchmeder: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2009
Make no mistake about my post i am in no way saying what the woman did was right. We all know the repercussions are more severe for women but this is the same cheating men do all the time. The same cheating women now turn their faces away from and leave the men to continue with and even put damn condoms in their bag. If the stupid woman apologizes and is truly sorry why cant she be forgiven? What would u gain from a broken marriage that can be repaired?
first things first sha test that the son is truly yours,
test that you are ok and have not contacted any disease,
if you can forgive her and move on please do so (if you think you have the heart to forgive and move on with your life do it and if you choose to do this dont allow family people put mouth in your matter)
if you cant let her go but dont cut off communication between mother and child
finally nairaland is not as small as you think. keep it on the low
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by oladcity(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2009
here we go again
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by yjay(f): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2009
@poster - i ll be frank with u! i'm not married so i probably might not be the best person to give advice! its so easy for pple generally to attach a blame to someone-( it was the devil blah blah blah!) but comm'n its ur wife we r talking abt not just some random babe, the mother of ur son, she threw caution to the wind & forgot the institution called marriage! yeah i agree no one is perfect but not in cases like this, this is a much more serious & life threatening issue, she cldnt even wait for u to get to ur destination before bringing in her lover not knowing whether u had issues with ur flight or not! while u were trying to go look for how to make a living for ur family that includes her she was shagging herself away!

Please lets not kid ourselves, taking her back is putting u & ur boy at risk! her excuse some silly blood covenant she entered into which for me makes matters even worse cos a blood oath is something that shouldnt be taken likely! And for the pple who said men also cheat, so at least she can be excused or forgiven or whatever after all we forgive them all the time! its still no excuse for the woman to either & i think most men though i stand to be corrected dont take these women to their homes, its just lack of disrespect & love for the other spouse.my candid advice is to let her go, at least she can go ahead & build her life with her so called one time fiance though i really doubt a future together for them!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Ben13: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2009
You need help because you found another man on top of ur wife. shioor
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by platinumnk(f): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2009
One Conversation with an old bf:

If you cheated, what would u do?- Me

I would go to your parents, and the the elders and beg and plead for you to take me back.
And I would do everything to get you back until you come back.
-Him

Ok. . . So What If I cheated? Would you take me back?

Hell No!

Huh? What do mean, you want me to beg and plead also?

I don't care. No. Change the Subject

--Funny Isnt it?---- undecided

@OP Follow your Heart undecided
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by AIRMARSHA: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
yes they took outh ,yes they were onces lover ,yes he proposed before u ,yes he said he ganna kill her if she live him all this was  before u you meet and married her does she know the meaning of marital vows i dont think so i still maintain that no matter what any woman that sleeps with another man in there matrimonail bed can equally kill him go and have a HIV test my broder 4get that corocodile ties what do u expect from her.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by agathamari(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2009
say goodbye to her and move on with someone who can be faithfull. get a paternity test on the kid while your at it and make sure you have a full std panel done
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by GEW: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2009
24volts:

hello guys,
iam very grateful to all you support and advice, my prayer is that you all shall never see this kind of issue.
Iam back in Nigeria, I have been playing with my lovely son.
my wife parents came in with her and she starts to beg and made a confession that through me into more confusion,
she said " that he knew the guy from university, that the guy proposed marriage to her and she accepted. but somewhere along the line the guy relocated to PH and they keep communicating, until the guy stopped calling her. this happened before I met her four years ago. the guy came back to Lagos early this year and found her in the Church and they both exchanged phone numbers again. this time around Ihave married her. she said that both of them took an oath " not to leave each other" and that the guy threatened to kill her if she leaves her, based on the oath they took far back in the university. she even mentioned the name of the Babalawo that prepared the oath in Ibadan, somewhere in Bodija according to her.
the issue at hand is getting complicated every time.
well my plan now is to go to police 2morow to bail the guy and call his family for meeting.
this shows my initial plan for my wife is on hold for now.
Tears rolled down my cheek, when my son on sighting the mother screamed a loud happy noise that attracted my tenant.
Guys like i said please pray every day that God should not bring this kind of trouble in your life. I read some people saying it is not real, please for the doughting Thomas es
you can visit

1. Ajao Est Police comm. and make enquiry
if not for security reason I would have disclosed my house add ,
anything is possible in that brothel called nigeria.
so what happens if she has covenant with another guy?
you wont travel again abi?
how many more security cameras do you need?
why is the bobo locked up?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
yjay:

@poster - i ll be frank with u! i'm not married so i probably might not be the best person to give advice! its so easy for pple generally to attach a blame to someone-( it was the devil blah blah blah!) but comm'n its ur wife we r talking abt not just some random babe, the mother of ur son, she threw caution to the wind & forgot the institution called marriage! yeah i agree no one is perfect but not in cases like this, this is a much more serious & life threatening issue, she cldnt even wait for u to get to ur destination before bringing in her lover not knowing whether u had issues with ur flight or not! while u were trying to go look for how to make a living for ur family that includes her she was shagging herself away!

Please lets not kid ourselves, taking her back is putting u & ur boy at risk! her excuse some silly blood covenant she entered into which for me makes matters even worse cos a blood oath is something that shouldnt be taken likely! And for the pple who said men also cheat, so at least she can be excused or forgiven or whatever after all we forgive them all the time! its still no excuse for the woman to either & i think most men though i stand to be corrected dont take these women to their homes, its just lack of disrespect & love for the other spouse.my candid advice is to let her go, at least she can go ahead & build her life with her so called one time fiance though i really doubt a future together for them!

i like this
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Krayola2(m): 4:29am On Aug 19, 2009
platinumnk:

One Conversation with an old bf:

If you cheated, what would u do?- Me

I would go to your parents, and the the elders and beg and plead for you to take me back.
And I would do everything to get you back until you come back.
-Him

Ok. . . So What If I cheated? Would you take me back?

Hell No!

Huh? What do mean, you want me to beg and plead also?

I don't care. No. Change the Subject

--Funny Isnt it?---- undecided

@OP[b] Follow your Heart undecided[/b]

I really wanted to disagree with that, but I just couldn't find anything there to disagree with without being unreasonable. The double standard is so deep-rooted in us men that we really do think that is the way things should be. I don't understand how love works so I don't know how someone would stay with a cheating partner. My girl caught me red handed and stayed with me. If it was the other way around I would never stay with her. I think it's mostly a pride thing. . .But I guess if u really love someone ur pride should naturally take a back seat. . . . these things never make sense undecided

At the same time "following ur heart" while ignoring the handwriting on the wall isn't exactly the wisest thing to do.

This whole "love" thing is overrated. . . It causes too many problems. No love, no heartbreak . . . we all live happily ever after.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by TOYOSI20(f): 4:32am On Aug 19, 2009
GEW:

anything is possible in that brothel called nigeria.
so what happens if she has covenant with another guy?
you wont travel again abi?
how many more security cameras do you need?
why is the bobo locked up?

The above questions are essentially the links to the puzzle, been following the whole story, . . . . undecided

im seriously wondering why the dude was arrested tho, . . . . undecided
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by rave2u: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2009
Sorry but after reading your entire story. . .its too much of super story to  be true! undecided
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Akinagirl(f): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2009
He was arrested because the husbands toyota as in his possession.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2009
no cos ,of my Honda i VTEC was found packed infront of his house, this is the basis of his arrest.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by rave2u: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2009
24volts:

no cos ,of my Honda i VTEC was found packed infront of his house, this is the basis of his arrest.

You seem to be living the dream lieve. . . undecided
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2009
what do you do, when your belonging was initially declared missing , and the person that gave it out truely was at large i.e not immediately available to provide the useful info, and I luckly found it in posesion of whom I dont know. I SHOULD SAY THANK YOU MAN for keeping my car. or take the car forcefully from him when he doesnt know me, and obvoiusly I cant take laws into my hands, I have to invlove the law enforcement agency , let him explain himself.
what I did was what CIVIL/MORAL act of Nig. explains.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by essentialB(f): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2009
24volts:

You caught them red handed jigging it on your bed before you travelled out to Kenya. They did not show any remorse, still your wife had the guts to give the guy your car key to be crusing around town to the extent of parking it in his house. Some people get lever nobi small.

My dear may God grant you the grace and wisdom to handle the whole issue.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by GEW: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2009
24volts:

i am sorry to say this.  you have something going on in your brains.  you mean this guy got arrested becos of your Honda packed infront of his house.

you already have a scheming wife and you  are making another diabolical person your enemy.  you sure have some brains.  you will remember august 2009 by the time they both finish with you.

chaircover:

My point precisely. The car wasn’t stolen. He didn’t break into your house to steal the keys; neither did he car jack your wife while she was driving it.

Your wife must have voluntarily given him the keys at some point.

This is a civil/moral case and not a criminal case. What exactly is he being charged for? The police are just going to make money out of you both.

some peple know how to hang themself.  i cant believe this.  how old is this  bobo again?  hope that money in his hand dont get wasted on this case

24volts:

what do you do, when your belonging was initially declared missing , and the person that gave it out truely was at large i.e not immediately available to provide the useful info, and I luckly found it in posesion of whom I dont know. I SHOULD SAY THANK YOU MAN for keeping my car. or take the car forcefully from him when he doesnt know me,  and obvoiusly I cant take laws into my hands, I have to invlove the law enforcement agency , let him explain himself.
what I did was what CIVIL/MORAL act of Nig. explains.

tell me what is moral and civil in  locking up a man for helping an old friend.  how old are you again?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by yjay(f): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2009
@24volts, u dont need to explain urself to anybody! u dont owe anyone that! pple will believe wat they choose to believe whether they feel its rite or wrong! they are [b]not [/b]in ur shoes ok! i suggest you kinda keep things under wrap! i think u ve given too much information sef! all the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? / ‘How Police Officer Snatched My Wife, Children’ / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.