Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (15300 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by opuro(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2009
Money good o. See as everybody de support u. Babes dem wan make u sack her. With 20m my guy you go buy love. Ama take care o bad guys and bad babes plenty for the land o. Bros na which kain work u do come get that kain pay?
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by posakosa(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2009
awesome quote bloke:

life is a comedy 4 those who think, and a tragedy 4 those who feel
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2009
posakosa:

life is a comedy 4 those who think, and a tragedy 4 those who feel
NICE!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 8inch: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2009
The poster (24volts) must have gotten the shock of his life!!
Sorry about you ordeal. I pray it never happens to me though cos that's going to be the end of my marriage.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 190: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2009
@poster
pls what ever she does pls dnt tink of passin that 24volts tru ur body
it wud definately kill u!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2009
it's not the 24 volts that's disastrous, it also matters the current running through it. lol
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2009
Take it or leave it, the best is to settle the issue with your wife and forgive her. . . I'm sure you don't want to have a broken home. . . embarassed
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 190: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2009
its peeps like this 2,400volts that were gentle on their GF's
and it led her 2 be a LovePeddler rite after dropping a kid!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2009
hi guys my flight has been rescheduled to tomorow morning, iam just restless, but good enough she has been found in her friends house, my mother is already in Lagos now, she has collected my son. according to my mum, she ran away on sighting my mum. I also learnt that her parents have called my mum on the issue, I dont know who informed them, cos that was not my intention, that means i HAVE TO REPLAN MY STRAETEGY.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 12:16am On Aug 17, 2009
what is your current strategy?

guy discuss the gameplan here
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 12:25am On Aug 17, 2009
Guys my plan is SEPARATION, iam going to celebrate her birth day on tuesday, her office pple will be invited, members of her family in lagos will be invited, within 3 hours into the celebration I will give her the biggest shock in her life by annoucing my intention to her friends and farmily, at immediatly declare separation. for now iam still pretending as if iam not in pains. guys this is a lady Ihave never cheated for 4 yrs in marriage, this is a lady that I opened a supermart with over 5million in VI.
I also have a nice package for the young man who had courage to screw my wife on my bed. I have send spys to watch out for him.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 12:32am On Aug 17, 2009
guy 3 hours is too much. i think about 2 hours is just right.
sounds like a good plan, guy.

public disgrace descendeth upon the mannerless cheater.

try to make sure your decision is final, because if you disgrace her that badly and later take her back, you two woul become the laughing stock of the world. the whole world will see you as the footmat whose wife is a loose expletive.

goodluck o. sorry about your situation. sorry doesn't fix much. take heart.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2009
OP, please don't use the advised public disgrace tactic, very petty.

1 Like

Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 12:39am On Aug 17, 2009
excuse me?

she had no trouble defecating on his ass, now you want to caution him to watch it?

See this girl! Guy feed caution to the dogs n handle your business.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2009
yeah yeah yeah tongue

OP, like I said
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 190: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2009
a tear nearly dropped 4rm my eye on readin ur last response
i managed 2 catch it b4 it hit the ground

@poster
take hart seriously
but if u have given me that 5m i wud have valued it more dan ever
i dnt know why girls/women are so ungreatful,my ex abuja GF is even worse!
my man she has been cheatin on u the whole tyme just that u werent smart enuf till dat day
anyway i wont advise u 2 break up wit her,stay wit her seriously @least 4 the sake of ur kid but pls
do 2 tins 1st,
1, go 4 a HIV test immediately both of u
2, do a DNA test on ur child immediately
3, sell the store immediately even if its for 1m (she nids notin gud 4rm life)
4, if she has a car,sell it @ a cheaper rate 2 me,im willing 2 pay 50% upfront
5, can i drop my # so u can call me 4 more suggestions,

i am angry angry angry
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2009
all that matters is your child man, this woman is not good for your health

190:

a tear nearly dropped 4rm my eye on readin ur last response
i managed 2 catch it b4 it hit the ground

lol see this yeye 190. get it together. compose yourself.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by dreeldee: 12:55am On Aug 17, 2009
Good plan i would say but man you've really got a great control of yourself. I do too but not this much, I admire you. Left for me, God knows what coulda happen. And to those telling him to ask her why she cheated, it's like giving the devil a chance which I'm sure nobody wants to allow. I have a very vivid imagination and If i was in your shoe, taking her back would mean living with the regret for the rest of my life, trust = 0 

Once a cheater, always a cheater
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 190: 12:57am On Aug 17, 2009
C2H5OH:

all that matters is your child man, this woman is not good for your health

lol see this yeye 190.  get it together. compose yourself.  

see this yeye C2H50H de advice somebody!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 12:57am On Aug 17, 2009
dreeldee:

Good plan i would say but man you've really got a great control of yourself. I do too but not this much, I admire you. Left for me, God knows what coulda happen. And to those telling him to ask her why she cheated, it's like giving the devil a chance which I'm sure nobody wants to allow. I have a very vivid imagination and If i was in your shoe, taking her back would mean living with the regret for the rest of my life, trust = 0  

simple!!! ol boy you don talk the koko jare
all these talks of family unity no reach me abeg
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 17, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dreeldee:

na true you talk o
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2009
its ok, its one of those things in life, like my Dad usaully say that WIFE is just an acronym meaning WORRY INVITED FOR EVER. I have instructed my mum first time monday morning to go with police to VI and lock up the supermart. I have also told my mum to call her on phone to stop running , pretend as if things will be well again.
as iam talking her bed cuprit is in police custody now he was found in his house by my spys at Mafoluku, not cos he screw my wife, but they found my Honda discursion continues infront of his house, this is the reason why he was arrested, so other things will come out of it. my wife borrowed her the car to go to church.  Infact every where is messed up. SEPARATION IS THE ANSWER, IAM SORRY FOR MY LITTLE SON, BUT HE WILL GROW AND HEAR THE STORY.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by dreeldee: 1:07am On Aug 17, 2009
Sorry about that sad , it's a sad story but you've got to do what you got to do.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by C2H5OH(f): 1:08am On Aug 17, 2009
lol Worry Invented For Ever.  good one
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 190: 1:12am On Aug 17, 2009
@24volts
lets chat
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 190: 1:17am On Aug 17, 2009
@poster
im me on y_me
cahillcole@yahoo.ca
lets chat immediately b4 i vex go bed
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 24volts: 1:26am On Aug 17, 2009
GUYS please I beg to go rest my disturbed head on the bed.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Radiant(f): 2:11am On Aug 17, 2009
Stone the woman when she cheats but forgive the man when he cheats. Yansense!

She's ur wife! If u want to get rid of her simply do and stop ranting about here and feeling like u hold the key to her life. Supermarket my ass!
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 190: 2:46am On Aug 17, 2009
@radiant
shakes head in sefless pity

i tot u were radiant
so are u sayin she did the rite tin even wit 1 kid down

dont worry do it 2 ur hubby and come bak here and let us knw
what he did 2 u, u can say the supermarket is a waste as well
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by Radiant(f): 3:23am On Aug 17, 2009
190, if u didn't understand my post u would have simply asked for clarification instead of make a mess of your comprehension skills.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by tpiah2: 3:46am On Aug 17, 2009
nairalanders sabi spin yarn sha!

Found a man on top of your wife indeed.
Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by sholatech(m): 5:24am On Aug 17, 2009
Thrash.
@24 Volts
You are not real.\this story is not true.Just go through all the postings.
Thanks for throwing up the fictional discourse, in case it ever happens anywhere,some nairalanders can be guided accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? / ‘How Police Officer Snatched My Wife, Children’ / Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.