Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria (40640 Views)

"Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC / "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by wallex1983(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2016
But really, you see why it would have been good your husband didn't kill himself because of naija problems? If only he had lived a low key life without putting Nigerians trouble on himself, maybe you would still have been enjoying your husband now.

Unfortunately, the people he killed himself for don't really appreciate him that much, perhaps myself inclusive.

Its not as though you guys didn't enjoy it anyway.

May his soul continue to rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2016
Jwjwj
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57am On May 15, 2016
I am only grateful to God for making me survive in this hard conditions.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by oduastates: 9:59am On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
You guys are lucky you have enough cash and investments cool cool and having fun in London cool Millions of Nigerians can't eat a 3square meal per day. cool cool

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since 1982
Or you are only just waking up when it got to you.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by mamawin(f): 10:00am On May 15, 2016
jayriginal:

Really?

I seem to recall that he was the first president to be called "Baba Go Slow".

Why are we so forgetful?
you re so on point. don't blame Nigerians, when a worse govt succeed a bad govt, it's easy to forget

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:01am On May 15, 2016
I'm sure they would have been very happy if we had left things the way they were and allowed Turai and the katsina mafia rule us by proxy, through the powers of a dead man. But she would have been more happy, if we had then re-elected her dead husband in the 2015 elections.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by obaino860: 10:01am On May 15, 2016
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by mamawin(f): 10:07am On May 15, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
I'm sure they would have been very happy if we had left things the way they were and allowed Turai and the katsina mafia rule us by proxy, through the powers of a dead man. But she would have been more happy, if we had then re-elected her dead husband in the 2015 elections.
don't mind d selfish woman, she watched her husband turned to a ghost alive, I hate to use d word hate, but not with turai, she had all it took to make him resign and face his health, but no, they clung onto power as if it was their birthright. and as an alternative she kept forcing her daughters on governors to marry, all in a bid to be in control, RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by ThreeGEEKS(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2016
And what does she want Nigeria to be remembering him for?
Anyway we still remember the role she played in the background during the time the president was sick and we just choose not to bring it up. So she had better die the matter because if we start to remember too much it wouldn't be good for her. So she'd better sit down in the corner and enjoy her money.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by ceejay4real(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Did they honour fela? samuel okwaraji? Or rasheed yekini? Or dele giwa? Or murtala mohammed? Or obafemi awolowo during their time?

E be like say dem don wack belleful! Buhari should probe those _bitches sef!

Rubbish!

Oh yes! They honoured Murtala Muhammed the BEAST cos annual lectures are held in his memory every February 13th, the nation's flagship Airport in Lagos is named after him and his vampire face is on our N20 naira note. In fact, almost every Northern city in this country has a RAMAT SQUARE, even a hospital was named after the mass killer in Kano! So you see my broda in this our country we honour criminals more than honourable men. End of story!
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by mamawin(f): 10:09am On May 15, 2016
ibietela2:
Jwjwj
chinese? pls what does this mean in English?
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by onstelly(f): 10:10am On May 15, 2016
Tolexander:
We Nigerians are not yet happy with Turai too.

Whisking out our President without telling us the situation of his health,
Lieng to us the President's health hadn't gone bad,
Fenced the democratic elected vce president out of power and knowledge of the whereabout of his boss,
Sneaked Mr President in to the country in the middle of the night.

Till now, she hasn't told us anything about the whole scenario and she expects Nigerians to remember him. Though Umar Yaradua was relatively good as president.

I don't know but somehow this comment got me lmao
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by preacherz: 10:12am On May 15, 2016
Known for his stunch belive in the rule of Law.

RIP to a gentle Leader.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by DialaCollins: 10:13am On May 15, 2016
I can sense the pains of neglect she is passing through owing to influence associated with being a first lady .
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by akanbiaa(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
You guys are lucky you have enough cash and investments cool cool and having fun in London cool Millions of Nigerians can't eat a 3square meal per day. cool cool

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very true, and moreover God have blessed her with daughters married to Governors and wealthy men. Most people will naturally forget their benefactors when there is nothing more to benefit. Such is life.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by akanbiaa(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
And what does she want Nigeria to be remembering him for?
Amnesty, 7 points agenda and reduction of petrol price from 97 to 65.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by femooo: 10:22am On May 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmm
Who be this one..

Who remembers the late Aguiyi's widow... ?
Who remembers the late Zik's widow. .. ?
[b]Who remembers the late Ikemba's wife apart from FFK?
[/b]who remembers Murtala Mohammed's widows... ?
who remembers the common people of NIGERIA.. .?

What has any NIGERIAN govt. done for its citizens..?

Hold Sai BaBa responsible, because u both share common boundary there

grin grin
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2016
mamawin:
chinese? pls what does this mean in English?

Space booking unfortunately I was not lucky
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Famous4real(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2016
Its bad
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by olayinkaj2(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2016
Economy is hard this one is telling us about remembrance, At least GEJ did. So madam turaya, pipe down please because you hide him away from us.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28am On May 15, 2016
olayinkaj2:
Economy is hard this one is telling us about remembrance, At least GEJ did. So madam turaya, pipe down please because you hide him away from us.
She must have taken Tramadol with Orijin bitters
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by rubochi(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2016
... aah, six years without a rode. That her kpekus will be very tight now oo. I will sponsor a full page advertorial next year if she guarantee i will be offered a r***d
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Eastcoast33(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
NO HOPE FOR THE DEAD, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE
wooooow dose Fair looking Boobs! just the way i like it.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by brandchambers: 10:36am On May 15, 2016
Selfish women. This is Nigeria that does not even remember or honour its living citizens, talk less of.............whatever a man sows, more of it shall he reap. Injustice to one is injustice to all. It's not only about Yar'adua, it's a systemic problem with the nation. All of you ruling class contributed to this. so, no blame-shifting.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by totorimi: 10:42am On May 15, 2016
Holding the prayers in London and wanting us to remember him in Nigeria, ok very good.

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by solelymade: 10:44am On May 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmm
Who remembers the late Ikemba's wife apart from FFK?
LOL, FFK-FEMI FANI KAYODE OMOALEJATIJATI OLOKO ŃLÁ Abegii

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Ibime(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2016
Turai dey craze.

Do we know when Yaradua died?

For 9 months, they were hiding his comatose body from the nation, we are not even sure if he died in September or May

Imagine a Presidents wife who had the impunity to rule this country for 9 months while hiding her vegetative husband and lying to the country. It will never be well with her!

This thieving bytch was meanwhile cleaning out our treasury with her kitchen cabinet including James Ibori and Michael Aoondoaka. This bytch finally escaped after Yaraduas death with billions stolen in those few months.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by alowonle02(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2016
Dear wives of former president, I will like to join other Nigerians who would have bothered to convey and sent their prayers on ur husband soul but situations of this country do not allow us to do so. All blames should be put on Nigeria leaders who always think of today but forget tomorrow. May d soul of our great leaders rest in peace.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Dmano: 11:02am On May 15, 2016
Madam u are d only one who know d date of ur late husband dead,if u ask me i don't know talkless of remembering. When did he die?pls tell us

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by alowonle02(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2016
olayinkaj2:
Why comment when u knew u have nothing in ur upstairs. Pls let be serious atleast for once. I beg
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by jelal007(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
NO HOPE FOR THE DEAD, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE
I WONT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja / Suicide Bomber Intercepted & Killed In Borno Today By Soldiers (Photos) / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.