Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria (40639 Views)

"Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC / "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by 4nobody4every1: 11:41am On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
You guys are lucky you have enough cash and investments cool cool and having fun in London cool Millions of Nigerians can't eat a 3square meal per day. cool cool

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2016
She still look young, well someone should give her my number.
grin
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by no1madman(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2016
shut d hell up! u're giving me a headache . .
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by mamawin(f): 12:01pm On May 15, 2016
ibietela2:

Space booking unfortunately I was not lucky
ha ha I thought as much, better luck next time

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Victorjerry68: 12:03pm On May 15, 2016
don't speak I'll of the death. becoz they were like u and it is certain that sooner or latter u will be like them..
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by push23: 12:04pm On May 15, 2016
[size
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Tolexander: 12:06pm On May 15, 2016
jayriginal:

Really?

I seem to recall that he was the first president to be called "Baba Go Slow".

Why are we so forgetful?
when has being slow become a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by nortcentrallord(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2016
I think GEJ did remembered him on his twitter handle and am sure he extended his condolence by calling her but the hausa brothers I don't know.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by emvico(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2016
wink pls i want to help her, can someone help me with her number.? wink tongue cheesy
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by babestella: 1:22pm On May 15, 2016
Yaradua is from Katsina, Buhari is also from katsina. Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Billygee2u: 1:42pm On May 15, 2016
Tolexander:
We Nigerians are not yet happy with Turai too.

Whisking out our President without telling us the situation of his health,
Lieng to us the President's health hadn't gone bad,
Fenced the democratic elected vce president out of power and knowledge of the whereabout of his boss,
Sneaked Mr President in to the country in the middle of the night.

Till now, she hasn't told us anything about the whole scenario and she expects Nigerians to remember him. Though Umar Yaradua was relatively good as president.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 15, 2016
Sorri abt dat ma but remembering d death of ur hubby wont change d price of fuel nw and dont forget u are a greedy woman who hide d death of ur hubby so not to lose cash n popularity...... Who u epp Anyway RIP to formal late president

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by lovingT(f): 2:05pm On May 15, 2016
She's in London Abi London. I think she should be arrested sef cos am sure her late husband stole some of our money.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by basingstoke: 2:52pm On May 15, 2016
wallex1983:
Sorry ma. It's because we don't know the day he actually died. We were told he had died long before the announcement, and we seem to have every reason to believe that.

Once again, we are sorry ma. Pls remind us early next year
The best response

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by ediko5(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2016
Must people come on air or print media before the husband is remembered?

Are they not reaping the benefits financially?

Madam there are so many poors Nigerians who are suffering for years now without being remembered.

So take heart. May the soul of your husband continue to rest in peace.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Charly68: 3:26pm On May 15, 2016
Tolexander:
We Nigerians are not yet happy with Turai too.

Whisking out our President without telling us the situation of his health,
Lieng to us the President's health hadn't gone bad,
Fenced the democratic elected vce president out of power and knowledge of the whereabout of his boss,
Sneaked Mr President in to the country in the middle of the night.

Till now, she hasn't told us anything about the whole scenario and she expects Nigerians to remember him. Though Umar Yaradua was relatively good as president.
God bless you for this ooo. You know my mind. The woman is a big fool to have forgotten the suspence & drama she threw the entire country into.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by diogochantel: 3:27pm On May 15, 2016
A woman that hid that her husband was dead just because of her selfish interest. Now you want same people to remember you. Who does that

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by diogochantel: 3:38pm On May 15, 2016
You that hid your husband's death because of your selfish interest. Now you're calling Nigeria ungrateful Nation. You even still get money to spend in UK. Please come carry me join body the heat here is unbearable and hunger too.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by toronto247(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2016
They say "out of sight is out of mind". In Nigeria, however, out of position is out of mind

For an elected office holder in government, relevance to the pockets and stomach of aids etc guaranty their "loyalty". A day after he leaves office he can be insulted by his prior praise singers or sympathizers. Turai should know this.

Nevertheless, it must be acknowledged that, though, Yaradua was not fit nor ready for the extreme demands of the presidency, he sure had a good heart. May God have mercy on his long departed soul, Amen.

Most people that are quick to condemn will do worse than those they condemn or nag about.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2016
Dollyak:
That's life ma'am. People remember iconic leaders, I.e Awolowo. So, perhaps he wasn't? Calling people to remember your husband because of what you perceived an honourable service, is a circular reasoning. Pretty much counter productive if you ask me.
Congrats, today marks your one yr of joining NL.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by toronto247(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2016
toronto247:
They say "out of sight is out of mind". In Nigeria, however, out of position is out of mind
For an elected office holder in government, relevance to the pockets and stomach of aids etc guaranty their "loyalty". A day after he leaves office he can be insulted by his prior praise singers or sympathizers. Turai should know this.
Nevertheless, it must be acknowledged that, though, Yaradua was not fit nor ready for the extreme demands of the presidency, he sure had a good heart. May God have mercy on his long departed soul, Amen.
Most people that are quick to condemn will do worse than those they condemn or nag about.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by alexrufabot(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2016
Una go London go pray, so God no fit hear una prayer for Katsina?

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by EliteQueen(f): 5:21pm On May 15, 2016
He was and still remain the best president Nigeria ever had.may his soul continue to rest in peace AMEN

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Dollyak(f): 7:22pm On May 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Congrats, today marks your one yr of joining NL.
I feel nl old already shocked. Cheers to many years of typing.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by SHAIBULIAR: 7:43pm On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
You guys are lucky you have enough cash and investments cool cool and having fun in London cool Millions of Nigerians can't eat a 3square meal per day. cool cool

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't mind her. She wants us to bring our heads for them to feed on.
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by SHAIBULIAR: 7:45pm On May 15, 2016
diogochantel:
A woman that hid that her husband was dead just because of her selfish interest. Now you want same people to remember you. Who does that
that woman is a criminal
Re: Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria by Enahi(f): 7:31am On May 16, 2016
grin That serves you right ma'am never you attempt to fool Nigerians ever again in your life. Your thirst for power was so out of this would, you think we have forgotten how you held the Country to ransom with your husband's death?

Greedy bi*ch you ain't getting no sympathy from Nigeriams you tried to deceive, count yourself lucky that GEJ remembered him sef. Rubbish pocupine!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja / Suicide Bomber Intercepted & Killed In Borno Today By Soldiers (Photos) / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.