Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,535 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex (3166 Views)

Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by ourchoice(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@ourchoice

shouldnt you also blame the foolish donkeys who are bidding, thus giving misplaced hope to these undercover ashewos? these women didnt raise their standards, they are ASHEWOS and shouldnt even be valued. they are NO good, you cant/shouldnt try to turn these h0es into housewives/GFs. everyone knows the deal, and thats why they are only used for sex.

these women cant be real/contended or expect less from men, thats their FEE in order for them to be open for biz, and sadly men who pay these fees, are biatches themselves as coochie comes a dime a dozen ...aka is FREE
That's too harsh bro lol...we all are guilty in one way or the other; don't u think so
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by MRBrownJ: 8:36pm On May 15, 2016
ourchoice:
That's too harsh bro lol...we all are guilty in one way or the other; don't u think so

if you fully well know what these women are about, and decide to play their games, then why should that same man complain?
and if you DONT want to be part of this foolishery then why are you complaining? do you want to polish and settle with any of these ashis when they are done selling themselves... thus becoming captain save-a-h0e?

let these undercover ashewos do their biz (we know who they are), let these foolish donkeys spend money on them, and instead focus on the GOOD WOMEN out there.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by czarr(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@ourchoice

shouldnt you also blame the foolish donkeys who are bidding, thus giving misplaced hope to these undercover ashewos? these women didnt raise their standards, they are ASHEWOS and shouldnt even be valued. they are NO good, you cant/shouldnt try to turn these h0es into housewives/GFs. everyone knows the deal, and thats why they are only used for sex.

these women cant be real/contended or expect less from men, thats their FEE in order for them to be open for biz, and sadly men who pay these fees, are biatches themselves as coochie comes a dime a dozen ...aka is FREE
Lol , oga take am easy o
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by misspicy(f): 9:04pm On May 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if you fully well know what these women are about, and decide to play their games, then why should that same man complain?
and if you DONT want to be part of this foolishery then why are you complaining? do you want to polish and settle with any of these ashis when they are done selling themselves... thus becoming captain save-a-h0e?

let these undercover ashewos do their biz (we know who they are), let these foolish donkeys spend money on them, and instead focus on the GOOD WOMEN out there
Really?

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by MRBrownJ: 9:06pm On May 15, 2016
misspicy:

Really?

lol, so you mean they are ALL undercover ashis?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by PunkyV(f): 6:03am On May 16, 2016
misspicy:

Really?

Who is turning ONE today? Yes, you are! kiss Love you, girl. Enjoy your special day.

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 6:05am On May 16, 2016
PussieSandie:
I mean, if you want to fvck just say you want fvck instead of raising someone's hopes anyhow. Don't you have conscience? undecided
Hmmmmmmmmmm catch you
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by phrankjay: 6:21am On May 16, 2016
PussieSandie:

Small boy like you? undecided
my point exactly
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by misspicy(f): 8:46am On May 16, 2016
PunkyV:

Who is turning ONE today? Yes, you are! kiss Love you, girl. Enjoy your special day.
Thank you honey grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by PunkyV(f): 2:09pm On May 16, 2016
misspicy:

Thank you honey grin

Hey birthday girl, how come your number is not going through? Can you please resend it. I got 11 digits, not sure if there should be more or less. Get back to me soon. I wanna serenade yyyou grin tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by schumastic(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2016
happy birthday spicy, wishing you all the best and good things in life..don't forget is chocolate cake I love most o lol
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by rosieluv(f): 5:52pm On May 16, 2016
op if dey tell u dey wanna marry u,tell em no sex bfor marriage. Simple
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 16, 2016
PunkyV:

Hey birthday girl, how come your number is not going through? Can you please resend it. I got 11 digits, not sure if there should be more or less. Get back to me soon. I wanna serenade yyyou grin tongue
You serenade mmee :/ Not my birthday for a few months, but still...you nawhaimean wink
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by PunkyV(f): 6:06pm On May 16, 2016
BoboYekini:
You serenade mmee :/ Not my birthday for a few months, but still...you nawhaimean wink

Hahaha. August or September, right? I forgot now. But anyway, let me make you a promise. Honest to God promise. I'll give you a call on your birthday, Bo smiley We can slip digits on the low when that day is approaching wink
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 16, 2016
PunkyV:

Hahaha. August or September, right? I forgot now. But anyway, let me make you a promise. Honest to God promise. I'll give you a call on your birthday, Bo smiley We can slip digits on the low when that day is approaching wink
my 'birthday' is today! shocked
¶ all I want for my birthday is a big booty oo ¶
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by PunkyV(f): 6:52pm On May 16, 2016
BoboYekini:
my 'birthday' is today! shocked
¶ all I want for my birthday is a big booty oo ¶

Lol, no big booty here embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 16, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, no big booty here embarassed
shocked You lie. I'm not picky ya know.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by PunkyV(f): 7:24pm On May 16, 2016
BoboYekini:
shocked You lie. I'm not picky ya know.

Would I lie to you wink? What the heck is "I'm not picky"? Is that supposed to make me feel better somehow angry? So really Bo? You'd go for just about ANYBODY? I wouldnt leave you alone with a hole in the wall if that's the case grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 16, 2016
PunkyV:

Would I lie to you wink? What the heck is "I'm not picky"? Is that supposed to make me feel better somehow angry? So really Bo? You'd go for just about ANYBODY? I wouldnt leave you alone with a hole in the wall if that's the case grin
So you have an average booty? How very unafrican. cheesy You gotta make up for that with something. In my experience, only sexy binshes have this much oomph.
P.S. Where's soilsista now that we finally getting somewhere. She'd be horrified.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by PunkyV(f): 4:35am On May 17, 2016
BoboYekini:
So you have an average booty? How very unafrican. cheesy You gotta make up for that with something. In my experience, only sexy binshes have this much oomph.
P.S. Where's soilsista now that we finally getting somewhere. She'd be horrified.

Lmao, you got the booty for the both of us, so the situation aint bad. I like a guy who has my back (pun intended) cheesy

I think she's on a break or something. I havent seen her since I came back. Best believe that when she returns, we'll be messaging in private about this. I love her. She's very protective & an honest person.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 7:21am On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Lmao, you got the booty for the both of us, so the situation aint bad. I like a guy who has my back (pun intended) cheesy

I think she's on a break or something. I havent seen her since I came back. Best believe that when she returns, we'll be messaging in private about this. I love her. She's very protective & an honest person.
Then I better get this wrapped up before she returns.
I don't exactly have booty, but I do my squats.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by PunkyV(f): 7:32am On May 17, 2016
BoboYekini:
Then I better get this wrapped up before she returns.
I don't exactly have booty, but I do my squats.

Lol, but you do look like you might have a muscular, horse-like butt.

How many times do you work out? TBH, muscles are nice to look at but I've never been really attracted to muscular guys. They always come across vain & like they'd be giving you a hard time for gaining weight or whatever.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 7:52am On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, but you do look like you might have a muscular, horse-like butt.

How many times do you work out? TBH, muscles are nice to look at but I've never been really attracted to muscular guys. They always come across vain & like they'd be giving you a hard time for gaining weight or whatever.
I'm not muscular, not anymore. I workout once a week now, if I'm lucky.
But yes, I will give you a hard time for gaining that much weight.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by PunkyV(f): 7:59am On May 17, 2016
BoboYekini:
I'm not muscular, not anymore. I workout once a week now, if I'm lucky.
But yes, I will give you a hard time for gaining that much weight.

Lmao, then it will never work out because I love to eat tongue There's nothing more annoying than a guy that fusses over such thing. Me, I inflate & deflate (weight-wise) all year long. Some months I may be big mama & on others, lean.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by Nobody: 8:15am On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Lmao, then it will never work out because I love to eat tongue There's nothing more annoying than a guy that fusses over such thing. Me, I inflate & deflate (weight-wise) all year long. Some months I may be big mama & on others, lean.
Haha well I actually like my girls anywhere from slim to curvy to slightly rounded, but when your belly starts hanging over your jeans,
From your dp, looks like you hit just that sweet spot I like wink
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by PunkyV(f): 8:47am On May 17, 2016
BoboYekini:
Haha well I actually like my girls anywhere from slim to curvy to slightly rounded, but when your belly starts hanging over your jeans,
From your dp, looks like you hit just that sweet spot I like wink

Lmao @ belly hanging over jeans. I've had those days tongue

Hmmm, is it? Well, now I'm currently weight watching lol
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by soilsista(f): 1:48pm On May 25, 2016
PunkyV:

Ndim' lo!!! Unjani my honey ?? kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by phrankjay: 3:36am On May 27, 2016
PussieSandie:

Small boy like you? undecided

all of a sudden you become the Dundee that you talked about and when the one your brain claims is old enough play you, you open another trend start asking why SMH.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by hkidola00(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2016
ourchoice:
I think the problem is that ladies of nowadays have commercialized their body to the extent that it's only the highest bidders that are allowed to get access to their love and emotion.

For instance, some girls can only fall in love or agree to have sex with a guy based on some of the reasons below:

1. If the guy is popular and famous; so for guys to get her, they need to claim to be famous to unlock her door lol

2. If they meet a guy driving nice car: so some guys who don't own a car but fancy her have no option than to lie or even borrow a car to get her

3. Some girls can only open legs if u drop money, so guys who don't have money sometimes promise them plenty money ahead just to deceive the girl

4. Some girls can only open their legs if u propose marriage to them...so some guys who like them knowing the only way to get such a girl is to give her a fake proposal

5. Some girls can only open their legs if they see u sing in church choir or attend church regularly....so some guys have no option than to turn fake choir master and born again just to unlock her door

Our people say when the hunter learns to shoot without missing target, the bird will have to learn to fly without perching.

So it all boils down to girls who raise their standard and expectation so high that 99% of guys can't meet up...so guys have no option than to lie to them

The solution: ladies should learn to be real, contented and expect less from men....make friends and stop having high expectation from any man...that guy u are looking down on might be the true one for u, so ladies stop being greedy and be more friendly and approachable and guys won't lie to usmiley
God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Use Marriage As A Means To Get Sex by ourchoice(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2016
hkidola00:
God bless u

and u too brosmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Rock It Better ? / We Met On Badoo, Can I Go Visit Him / Hilarious Pickup Lines Most Girls Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.