Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why (3479 Views)

But Why Is Nigerian Pussy Too Sweet Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? / American Babes Will Trip For Me Wen I Enter Yankee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why by DaudaAbu(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2009
because pple like u are involved

Mesef hav 2 relocate 2 yanja?
Re: Why by essentialB(f): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2009
The same reason why Naija people node divorce like Yankee people
Re: Why by HarryPotter1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2009
it seems u guyz are talking 4rm experience.i dont think u are hanging out the right girl that why ur relationship isnt sweet.mine is a different case instead of me talking her out she will take me out and do the spending all she want in return is my luv and dont hesitate in showing her how much i luv her.@poster simply go and find urself Mrs Right and see how relationship wit naija girls looks like.
Re: Why by xqwysyte(f): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
Harry Potter:

it seems u guyz are talking 4rm experience.i dont think u are hanging out the right girl that why your relationship isnt sweet.mine is a different case instead of me talking her out she will take me out and do the spending all she want in return is my luv and dont hesitate in showing her how much i luv her.@poster simply go and find urself Mrs Right and see how relationship wit naija girls looks like.

U a GIGOLO. grin

Grow some balls and maybe some money.

@ Eyonigger and FLGator
Easy y'all, easy.
Re: Why by chukz4real(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2009
@Poster

The ones wey u dey meet na village girls, find UNICAL gals,

Lol. Na so one of dem wey dey form tell me sey the former Gov. of Lagos State na Chief Sir. Dr. Ken Nnamani
Re: Why by chic2pimp(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
eyonigger:

Ugly girl. Without meeting you in person, one knows who looks up on herself in the mirror every time, changing of your profile pics everyday shows how insecure u are with your looks. Thank goodness uve got chesticles like dayo wud say, and some lovely assmeat. ODE!!
lai lai ugly wot ? Have u seen her bazookas and hips? The second highlighted statement assures me u have seen the errors ya made.
Re: Why by platinumnk(f): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
well guys in nigeria can be booring as well

Me: Hey
Him: How are you
Me: Um Fine
Him: How are your parents
Me: Fine
Him: how is school
Me: Fine
Him: What did u eat today
Me: Sigh, chicken
Him: Hmm u eat chicken too much
Me: Not again, look chicken is here like rice in nigeria
Him: oh
Me: So
Him: How was your studies?
Me: Umm my moms calling me, gotta go

Him: oh ok, dont forget to call me , i love talking to you
Me: Yeah bye tongue
Re: Why by edoyad(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
grin
you guys are so funny.
Firstly i think why we don't have a high divorce rate is cos the men here can get away with anything as long as they're bread winners and the women can't do ish . The system doesn't protect women who'll like to leave their cheating husbands so the poor souls swallow pride and attend night vigil with a pastor who's probably doing same to his wife.
Platinum k, if you eat that much chicken then the guy's genuinely worried about your health grin. I hope you don't grow to the size of a jumbo jet.
The first poster didn't even tell us how long He's been dating the girl in question. Believe me you don't want to start a relationship on the phone, you want to get to know her in the flesh then phone talks can help those times you can't be together.
May be that's why nysc relationships on camp are so much fun i remember us always together and using the phone only to get her out of the her hall to meet me near mammy(i didn't even have a phone then and this was 2007).
So i suggest you sweep her off her feet with your presence before you start the phone thing ok. undecided
Re: Why by platinumnk(f): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
edoyad:

grin
you guys are so funny.
Firstly i think why we don't have a high divorce rate is cos the men here can get away with anything as long as they're bread winners and the women can't do ish . The system doesn't protect women who'll like to leave their cheating husbands so the poor souls swallow pride and attend night vigil with a pastor who's probably doing same to his wife.

So true. . 9ja women put up with so much lipsrsealed

@edoyad- no i dont eat chicken like that. I do frequent grilled chicken salads, which are good for you.
But to him Chicken is like a delicacy.
Chicken is too common here grin seasmie chicken, fried chicen, baked chicken, sauteed chicken, smotherd chicken,
stuffed chicken . . . . . . .
lol
Re: Why by edoyad(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2009
@platinum, same thing my brother tells me. He says stuff like chicken and egg are so cheap that ubiquitous you could feed from left overs and become a champion Yokozuna grin
But i still think no matter the form you consume it you should show moderation.
I'm one of those who believe eating right and maintaining the right weight will save you a lot of trouble in the future.
Advice for you. May be you should give the guy a hint on stuff you like to talk about. And you know what, he could plan a thousand things to say to you before the call but lose composure immediately he hears your voice. Give him a hand wink
Re: Why by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
@2eyonigger
So, u check it everyday?

I'm feeling secured again. Camera loves me, you should check my FB.

Settle your issue with the camera first, before yabbing me o.

And its good to be ugly, you should know that tongue
Re: Why by platinumnk(f): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2009
@edoyad

good advice! But if its flabbergastion that making it like that then what can I do. Tell to relax?
Re: Why by eyonigger(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

lai lai ugly wot ? Have u seen her bazookas and hips? The second highlighted statement assures me u have seen the errors ya made.

See your wahala pass wetin i fit handle, u be craze man, but let me correct you a little. It is guaranteed that you are blind. With the emboldened post of mine(particularly the second line) does that not state my facts about Fl-traitor's big boobies and ass? Guy cool down abeg, i know as NL dey do some people gragra!!

FL Gators:

@2eyonigger
So, u check it everyday?

I'm feeling secured again. Camera loves me, you should check my FB.

Settle your issue with the camera first, before yabbing me o.

And its good to be ugly, you should know that tongue

Yes i have to check it everyday, the camera is somewhat friendly attimes, after enough photos taken, u might look good in some few, at least that could step up my process in developing feelings for ur fugly ass. give me ya Idle to ya fb, make i check if u get better ones there. Truly speaking I like ur courage, but u are just too messed up.
Re: Why by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
keep whining like a beyotch.

better remove that (m) after your name or take off the bleeping heels/skirts you're wearing. u cant have the best of both worlds. arsefucking retard.
Re: Why by eyonigger(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
FL Gators:

keep whining like a beyotch.

better remove that (m) after your name or take off the bleeping heels/skirts you're wearing. u cant have the best of both worlds. arsefucking retard.

SKYLOLO OMOGE,wowority at its greatest artistry, keep trailing me, it always make u look cheap and dumb after working so hard to gain props on NL. (Unnecessary bullshyt)

Sebi na sexuality section u see sey i dey express myself, yes bring ur asshole make i Bleep am clean, no single shyte go remain for ya bombom. You this coded anal loving queen. Oputu!!! grin
Re: Why by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2009
rotfl.

dnt stress yourself over my wowority. I acknowledge it. kiss

na u dey claim handsome. I really need to visit your village and see what they mean by handsome, cuz the way you dey feel funky sef. As if you hold more light to burnt amala
Re: Why by oyinda3(f): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2009
all these obsession over gators boobies. even nigger dey obsess na wa o. wonders shall never end grin grin

anyways, " it's not sweet because there's no sugar in it" i like that comment. lol
Re: Why by eyonigger(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
oyinda the vampire, hold it there puleez. No try throw cheap shots at me. As for u fl, its the end of the story with u, ur ignored as of now henceforth.
Re: Why by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
shut up, amugbo oshi.

were ti yagbe si e lenu, no wonder ur brain is full of shit
Re: Why by edoyad(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
Plat
flabbergastion you say. Umh !
I've got another theory. May be He's afraid you'll ask for your own 23,000 naira loan grin
Even worse, since you're across seas $23,000 grin
Well if you're digging the whole set up you could let it down li. . .i . .i ghtly on the poor thing. undecided
Re: Why by oyinda3(f): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
so have u dumped ur stupid insecure girlfriend yet. wonder why ur always cranky
Re: Why by eyonigger(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
oyinda.:

so have u dumped your stupid insecure girlfriend yet. wonder why your always cranky

Im sure ur so so expired after being dumped too many times. Why wont I be cranky when u guys come after me without any record of being rude to these iya agbas? Terr G me abeg.
Re: Why by chic2pimp(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2009
eyonigger:

See your wahala pass wetin i fit handle, u be craze man, but let me correct you a little. It is guaranteed that you are blind. With the emboldened post of mine(particularly the second line) does that not state my facts about Fl-traitor's big boobies and ass? Guy cool down abeg, i know as NL dey do some people gragra!!
chei eyonigger shey na vex u vex like dis. Haan han slow down jare  tongue tongue. I dey joke with u jor cool cool
Re: Why by oyinda3(f): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
well nigger carry on. your rudeness no get comma and i'm sure u kno that urself. God bless that poor girl's soul that have to put up with u
Re: Why by chic2pimp(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
FL Gators:

shut up, amugbo oshi.
were ti yagbe si e lenu, no wonder your brain is full of shit

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why by eyonigger(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
oyinda.:

well nigger carry on. your rudeness no get comma and i'm sure u kno that urself. God bless that poor girl's soul that have to put up with u

My rudeness stretches out itself when its necessary, and my baby girl has always been a sweet girl, be it this or that. How ya like this?

Re: Why by oyinda3(f): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
awwwww she's cute. but remove her pic from nl lol
Re: Why by eyonigger(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
Goodnyt.
Re: Why by oyinda3(f): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2009
yea it's past ur bedtime lol
Re: Why by sjeezy8: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
eyonigger:

Ugly girl. Without meeting you in person, one knows who looks up on herself in the mirror every time, changing of your profile pics everyday shows how insecure u are with your looks. Thank goodness uve got chesticles like dayo wud say, and some lovely assmeat. ODE!!

Niggu shut up didn't i say you look like fruit cake ass niggu before, I know your boyfriend will have a fit if he sees you chatting online with babes. With your waxed eyebrows. I swear when people say gays no dey fo naija, i say its a lie i mean look at you, that profile pic is probably the one your boyfriend has saved as his screen saver. LOL

ATTENTION ALL ONLY SJEEZY CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT FLGATORS AIIGHT
Re: Why by oyinda3(f): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2009
rotfl. nigger is the dude and the girl is his girlfriend. but i agree he has a very sharp mouth
Re: Why by sjeezy8: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2009
oyinda.:

rotfl. nigger is the dude and the girl is his girlfriend. but i agree he has a very sharp mouth

lol dont be fooled that chick is probably his sister lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Being A Virgin Make One A Good Wife? / Naija Girls Are You This Desperate (pictures) / What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.