Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? (3494 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
What is the greatest risk your partner has taken for your sake?

Let me share mine.

One day I and my BF were going on our way to school were he was to drop me and get lost. On our way something remarkable happened. I was eating a snack then, so I unintentionally let the empty pack go my hand, and it fell on the road. Omo, see double crossing. The next thing that comes to sight were four hefty men, dressed cute in army uniform, came down from their hilux van. The next thing I could see was my sugar been beaten like a criminal. Thank God they didn't questioned me, because seeing the way they were beating him, I would have denied him seven times in one word. LOL! After the whole scenario, I couldn't even force the word 'sorry' outta my mouth. I just managed to tell him to get in the car and drive home that I can pay my transport fare to school.

That's mine, please share yours.

Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
1st to comment

Joke of the month grin
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hmmm. You think so.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by LarrySun(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Okay, mine just puched Davido in the nose for trying to insult me. grin
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Sijo01(f): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
SeunPlus: What is the greatest risk your partner has taken for your sake?

Let me share mine.

One day I and my BF were going on our way to school were he was to drop me and get lost. On our way something remarkable happened. I was eating a snack then, so I unintentionally let the empty pack go my hand, and it fell on the road. Omo, see double crossing. The next thing that comes to sight were four hefty men, dressed cute in army uniform, came down from their hilux van. The next thing I could see was my sugar been beaten like a criminal. Thank God they didn't questioned me, because seeing the way they were beating him, I would have denied him seven times in one word. LOL! After the whole scenario, I couldn't even force the word 'sorry' outta my mouth. I just managed to tell him to get in the car and drive home that I can pay my transport fare to school.

undecided undecided
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Okay, mine just puched Davido in the nose for trying to insult me. grin
LOL
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by ifihearam: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2013

Let me share mine.

Girls can lie!!!
What risk did he take here nau?
You!!get boyfriend?
With a car??

Oga ooo
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: 1st to comment

Joke of the month grin
Seriously,i no understand your babe oh! grin
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Mynd44: 2:11am On Jan 30, 2013
I hope the BF in question is not Eze oooo. Cos I know Eze cannot do such
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by cigaricon(m): 6:03am On Jan 30, 2013
Chai and u would have denied him? shocked
Some girls are so.....SMH
That shows u don't truely love him, u just there for the money that's all sad
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44: I hope the BF in question is not Eze oooo. Cos I know Eze cannot do such
That's all reason you shouldn't believe that.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2013
binger: Seriously,i no understand your babe oh! grin
No mind am jor grin
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2013
ifihearam:

Girls can lie!!!
What risk did he take here nau?
You!!get boyfriend?
With a car??

Oga ooo
Did you also noticed that after her supposed boyfriend was been beaten to stupour, he drove home. With which hand? Na Nollywood grin
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2013
Where is the risk here?

All I see is a habitual dirty girl that is used to dropping sweet/snack wrappers everywhere on the streets and from moving vehicles, and on the day she was supposed to be punished for it, her boyfriend took the fall!

Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2013

Let me share mine.

Your boyfriend is a BIG FOOL if he continues with you selfish being after reading this. . .

Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2013
sexkillz: Your boyfriend is a BIG FOOL if he continues with you selfish being after reading this. . .
Dats right! Eze, u FOoooooolish!
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Mynd44: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eze don deny am na
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2013
sexkillz: Your boyfriend is a BIG FOOL if he continues with you selfish being after reading this. . .
Oh pleeeeeaaaase, spare me the thrash. As if I care, mtscheeeeeeeeew. You all don't know how to scold an e-flirt but a someone who opens a thread.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2013
sexkillz: Where is the risk here?

All I see is a habitual dirty girl that is used to dropping sweet/snack wrappers everywhere on the streets and from moving vehicles, and on the day she was supposed to be punished for it, her boyfried took the fall!

I'm used to this kind of word here on NL. I'm still expecting more. So i'm not touched a bit.

Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by WAZOBIA3: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:
Oh pleeeeeaaaase, spare me the thrash. As if I care, mtscheeeeeeeeew. You all don't know how to scold an e-flirt but a someone who opens a thread.
If your boyfriend is an e-flirt then it means that you're so disgusting, and as good as a piece of wood and he chooses to be flirting with monikers instead as-good-as-dead soul like you. I pity your BF o. If all girls were like this, I'd prefer being a monk. YEKPIRIMA!

Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:
Your English is atrocious. . .

Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Mynd44: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:
Eze don suffer ooo. Chai
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2013
sexkillz: Your English is atrocious. . .
That's a typographical error but I don't care even if you make it personal motto.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2013
WAZOBIA+:

If your boyfriend is an e-flirt then it means that you're so disgusting, and as good as a piece of wood and he chooses to be flirting with monikers instead as-good-as-dead soul like you. I pity your BF o. If all girls were like this, I'd prefer being a monk. YEKPIRIMA!
I don't blame you. Aren't you dead already?
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Eze don suffer ooo. Chai
As in. . .

Person marry this kain person ehn. Your name na sorry.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
LOL! No vex na. We all make mistakes!
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:
NOTED!
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2013
sexkillz: As in. . .

Person marry this kain person ehn. Your name na sorry.

My name will also be sorry if a frustrated man like you come my way.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:
My name will also be sorry if a frustrated man like you come my way.
I frustrate reach your "beaten to stupor" boyfriend?
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2013
sexkillz: I frustrate reach your "beaten to stupor" boyfriend?
Eze Promoe, you saw it?
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2013
This babe does not have a single fault at all. Na the mumu boyfriend get problem. If a lady throws out a snack rap from my car, I will kick her out. She must have been doing it for a long time, and the mumu boy has been pretending its ok.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:
Eze Promoe, you saw it?
Amadioha gbachikwa gi onu ebe ahu angry For your own good, please please please, stop mentioning my name. I've warned unless the topic of the thread you'll create tomorrow will be 'He killed me yesterday'

PS: i'm not a killer o. grin

Pics!!"there's Power Between My Legs" Singer Maheed Tweets / I Wanna Know If Love Fades Away With Tym. / Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman