Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union (22521 Views)

'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe / Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by henrygale(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

While I have no reason to comment on the topic per se, I would love to add that hardly any of you commenting here have seen war, religious or ethnic clash.

The simple explosion at the Military Barracks sent thousands of Lagosians to their deaths. It is funny when both Ibos, Hausas, Yorubas and Niger Deltans come online and call each other to war. Those who witnessed the Biafra war still have psychological issues and pray such a thing never happens again. The Ijaw/OPC clash In Lagos was terrible. So was the Ijaw/Ilaje clash. The Ife/Modakeke fight was also terrible. In Ijaw land we saw Nigerian army descending attack helicopters with ropes, commando style amidst heavy machine gun fire in some communities around Port Harcourt. Battles in Okrika, Buguma, Tombia, Bukuma, Bile/ke, etc. For months we walked through the streets with our arms in the air because of military presence.

Every tribe has great men. All tribes have fought wars. While the Ijaws have war canoe houses, the Yorubas have Baloguns. Let us respect each other. A hasty fight by anyone leads to a quick defeat. When the leaders who create these points of divide see the wars starting, they will move their families with their private jets and allow you murder yourselves. Shebi una see how dem behave during the last presidential elections? All flights were booked. People who could afford it escaped to emergency holidays with their families to the U.S, U.K etc. When the war starts they will be protesting in front of the white house with placards saying "Stop the war in Nigeria Now" and they will go back home to stable light, food, etc. While we will murder ourselves with machine guns in Nigeria.

ALL TRIBES SHOULD STOP CALLING FOR VIOLENCE

Avengers, Dont attack Lagos. OPC, don't attack Ijaws. We dey beg una to leave fight alone. smiley smiley
Tell them o! Dey keep beating the drums of war like dey can stand the heat when it all starts! Those orchestrating the problems are hidden away with their families,while dey come here to make threats!
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by seunny4lif(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2016
henrygale:

Choose one of the following : grandeous delusion or schizophrenia!
You can take both grin grin
I dash you wink grin
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Karm16: 8:07am On May 16, 2016
henrygale:

Choose one of the following : grandeous delusion or schizophrenia!

I'm diagnosing you with both.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Scholes007(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:

Ipod, are you trying to convince me to worry or yourself not to worry? You're sounding confused. Are you worried for Lagosians or are you behind the avengers? You can't cry for Lagos and still be putting feul in the fire. Choose a side and get back to me. Let them start at Ladipo market.
Many igbos are way more lagosian than you are, not only that the have investment worth trillions of naira hence cann't risk having a hostile lagos. Like I said stop running you mouth, it has a way of encouraging these folks, this is not about how long you can talk or how many names i can call ok. Stop jittering on the word Ipob, it should not be disturbing you, it is something that should worry the Igbos not you.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Karm16: 8:09am On May 16, 2016
henrygale:

Tell them o! Dey keep beating the drums of war like dey can stand the heat when it all starts! Those orchestrating the problems are hidden away with their families,while dey come here to make threats!

The only touts beating drums of war are iPods/ND avengers. Who threatened to bomb Lagos? Who's making noise? Small FH una call Buhari for intervention.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by henrygale(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved though? You sounding mad. Why you mad though? Are you ND avenger's asspiece?
Toh! E pain u too?
Ok,sorry o! Pele o! Mabinu! Ndo oo!
Meanwhile,i have some sticks behind my house incase the ones ur forefathers left for ain't enough,u can come get dem,if u actually have the mind to carry them sha!
Enjoy ur day.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by seunny4lif(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2016
smiley
I witness Ilaje vs Ijaw with Ife vs Modakeke
I'm from Ikale- Ilaje area
It's a bad experience bro embarassed embarassed embarassed
AnakinSkywalker:

While I have no reason to comment on the topic per se, I would love to add that hardly any of you commenting here have seen war, religious or ethnic clash.

The simple explosion at the Military Barracks sent thousands of Lagosians to their deaths. It is funny when both Ibos, Hausas, Yorubas and Niger Deltans come online and call each other to war. Those who witnessed the Biafra war still have psychological issues and pray such a thing never happens again. The Ijaw/OPC clash In Lagos was terrible. So was the Ijaw/Ilaje clash. The Ife/Modakeke fight was also terrible. In Ijaw land we saw Nigerian army descending attack helicopters with ropes, commando style amidst heavy machine gun fire in some communities around Port Harcourt. Battles in Okrika, Buguma, Tombia, Bukuma, Bile/ke, etc. For months we walked through the streets with our arms in the air because of military presence.

Every tribe has great men. All tribes have fought wars. While the Ijaws have war canoe houses, the Yorubas have Baloguns. Let us respect each other. A hasty fight by anyone leads to a quick defeat. When the leaders who create these points of divide see the wars starting, they will move their families with their private jets and allow you murder yourselves. Shebi una see how dem behave during the last presidential elections? All flights were booked. People who could afford it escaped to emergency holidays with their families to the U.S, U.K etc. When the war starts they will be protesting in front of the white house with placards saying "Stop the war in Nigeria Now" and they will go back home to stable light, food, etc. While we will murder ourselves with machine guns in Nigeria.

ALL TRIBES SHOULD STOP CALLING FOR VIOLENCE

Avengers, Dont attack Lagos. OPC, don't attack Ijaws. We dey beg una to leave fight alone. smiley smiley
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Karm16: 8:10am On May 16, 2016
Scholes007:
Many igbos are way more lagosian than you are, not only that the have investment worth trillions of naira hence cann't risk having a hostile lagos. Like I said stop running you mouth, it has a way of encouraging these folks, this is not about how long you can talk or how many names i can call ok. Stop jittering on the word Ipob, it should not be disturbing you, it is something that should worry the Igbos not you.

Many Ibos are quite confused **** You know you have investment in another man's land, yet you're investigating an attack that won't discriminate against you.

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Karm16: 8:13am On May 16, 2016
henrygale:

Toh! E pain u too?
Ok,sorry o! Pele o! Mabinu! Ndo oo!
Meanwhile,i have some sticks behind my house incase the ones ur forefathers left for ain't enough,u can come get dem,if u actually have the mind to carry them sha!
Enjoy ur day.

Seems like it's paining you more than its supposed to pain me. You're hoping Yorubas would be as worried as you huh? Like I said, stop making noise. Do it, if you've got balls.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Karm16: 8:15am On May 16, 2016
Lol this thing funny die. Ijaw threatening Yorubaland!! grin Like toddlers trying to fight an adult. Reminds me of small Edo people always wanting to pick fights with Yorubas who no sabi see them grin
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by MasterofNL: 8:17am On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
Our gentleness in the SW is not cowardice. we worked hard to make Lagos a word class city and we wont sit and watch some vagabonds called IPOB or AVENGERS to cause harm in our domain. they better be warned sad

But you have been going about saying that Yorubas should sponsor an apology to the fulani and offer them your ancestral lands for grazing.

Where was your braggadocio then

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by henrygale(m): 8:22am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:

Seems like it's paining you more than its supposed to pain me. You're hoping Yorubas would be as worried as you huh? Like I said, stop making noise. Do it, if you've got balls.
Let me give u d luxury of one more response by saying if u read the post well,u must have come across where the recognised bodies representing the Ijaws/niger delta folks dissociated dem selves and their people from the threat, calling for peaceful coexistence btw dem and oda lagosians.
I am just a Nigerian calling for peace amongst everybody,every citizen and not encouraging war or crisis!
Count thy teeth with thy tongue!
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by YourMrBoo: 8:23am On May 16, 2016
Mile 12 saga still fresh on my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Karm16: 8:23am On May 16, 2016
henrygale:

Let me give u d luxury of one more response by saying if u read the post well,u must have come across where the recognised bodies representing the Ijaws/niger delta folks dissociated dem selves and their people from the threat, calling for peaceful coexistence btw dem and oda lagosians.
I am just a Nigerian calling for peace amongst everybody,every citizen and not encouraging war or crisis!
Count thy teeth with thy tongue!

Noise. Action speaks louder than silly NL post.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Karm16: 8:23am On May 16, 2016
YourMrBoo:
Mile 12 saga still fresh on my mind grin

Enugu saga is also fresh on our mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Armstrong34(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
Our gentleness in the SW is not cowardice. we worked hard to make Lagos a word class city and we wont sit and watch some vagabonds called IPOB or AVENGERS to cause harm in our domain. they better be warned sad
.....wich worked hard? na igbo pple cause am sha......if not Ur brown roofs pple r damn stingy to demselves talkless of investin in Lagos......IGBO's made Lagos wat it is TODAY not Ur brown roof brodas

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by D2diff: 8:26am On May 16, 2016
I am tired of all these stvpid groups.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Karm16: 8:28am On May 16, 2016
Armstrong34:
.....wich worked hard? na igbo pple cause am sha......if not Ur brown roofs pple r damn stingy to demselves talkless of investin in Lagos......IGBO's made Lagos wat it is TODAY not Ur brown roof brodas

Go and turn Anambra to Lagos. Which Ibo people made Lagos? Are they the foreign investors or the Yoruba businessmen? Are they the Yoruba cocoa farmers? They 'made' Lagos but Iboland looks like an erosive dump. I blame Yorubas for letting this lies go on for years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Karm16: 8:29am On May 16, 2016
Armstrong34:

.......may thunder strike DAT flimsy mouth of urs......y can't. Ur hardworking pple develop der poverty rickens states.....Oyo,ekiti,etc.....at least Onitsha n aba is far more better to d economy of Nigeria Dan Ur brown roof dirty statesgrin

Whichever thunder that's firing your mouth better sends you back to your red mud region.

Sick Ibo teen getting hard on a Yorubaland attack. Let them start at Ladipo market where you have your 2x2 corner shops.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Drenix(m): 8:30am On May 16, 2016
Sum pipo jux dey yarn rubbish.. Instead of una 2 dey pray 4 naija. Una dey here dey spit fire. Y dis hate cum 2 much nowadays. Dia z no day in nairaland dat u wnt c an hatred speech against one anoda.. God deliver dis nation.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by YourMrBoo: 8:30am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:

Enugu saga is also fresh on our mind.

grin grin grin

Empty chest beaters... Making nasty noises...
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Karm16: 8:31am On May 16, 2016
YourMrBoo:

grin grin grin

Empty chest beaters... Making nasty noises...

I wonder how many of your ultimatums have passed without result grin

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Scholes007(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:

Many Ibos are quite confused and id**tic. You know you have investment in another man's land, yet you're investigating an attack that won't discriminate against you.

Short minded and shortsighted group of people.

Here we go again with this childish assumptions.
1. You spend too long a time online than in reality discussing with the Igbos
2. We are in Nigeria and lagos is the economic hub, it bears the only functioning sea port
3. Majority of the money yielding federal investment are in lagos hence why lagos attracts all and sundry.
4. Lagos is not another man's land but the land anyone who has property in it. Clearly it is a no tribe's area.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ikarm17: 8:38am On May 16, 2016
Scholes007:
2. We are in Nigeria and lagos is the economic hub, it bears the only functioning sea port
3. Majority of the money yielding federal investment are in lagos hence why lagos attracts all and sundry.
4. Lagos is not another man's land but the land anyone who has property in it. Clearly it is a no tribe's area.

Remember this next time northerners roam the SE region. Enugu belongs to all Nigerians so Fulani cows can chop wherever they want.

If we're to go by this, then the SE is not Iboland. Anambra belongs to all Nigerians.

ND oil + SE 3% oil belongs to all Nigerians. No more our oil noise.

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by YourMrBoo: 8:38am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:

I wonder how many of your ultimatums have passed without result grin

Go find work jarreh, why boast of what you say happened over 2000 years ago, which am sure nobody is alive to confirm it for us whether it really happened ... grin cheesy

Nothing will happen even if the avengers hit on federal pipelines...
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by yinkus204(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2016
Let there be peace say the lord and Okoro people shud stop beating the drum of war in nigeria again
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by seunny4lif(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2016
grin grin
Nairaland bad mouth grin
YourMrBoo:

Go find work jarreh, why boast of what you say happened over 2000 years ago, which am sure nobody is alive to confirm it for us whether it really happened ... grin cheesy

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ikarm17: 8:41am On May 16, 2016
YourMrBoo:

You get work? cheesy
We're not boasting. We're telling you to stop making noise and 'get to work'.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Binutiri(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2016
@ scholes007

We are all one Nigeria and a nation as a whole. If we start again who owns land or area then we should not forget that the creek of Niger Deltan belongs to them.Loud and clear scholes007 Lagos belongs to us Eyo people the onikoyi, oniru and many more if we accommodate and nice that doesnt mean we are fools just be gratefull and not to add problems to the what is on ground...Yoruba land is Lagos and we everly be....Accept it or leave ...weather you live in lagos 1000 years that doesnt mean its your land...Why cant you go to Abuja FCT and tell Hausa man that Abuja is no tribe area eventually its been built by your oil money....Bring it on ......Hypocrites are waiting to enrich themselves in the saga

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by dwana91(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2016
henrygale:

Like say u fit carry stick talkless of a gun when it starts! Huh! Too much angrily-frustrated folks everywhere. This economy sef reach make person dey frustrated.
God help us o!
u funny ooo. Nofin doeth u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Troubles For Diezani: FG, UK Police Tighten Noose On Her / 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket / INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.