Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union (22512 Views)

'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe / Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Scholes007(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2016
ikarm17:

Remember this next time northerners roam the SE region. Enugu belongs to all Nigerians so Fulani cows can chop wherever they want.

If we're to go by this, then the SE is not Iboland. Anambra belongs to all Nigerians.

ND oil + SE 3% oil belongs to all Nigerians. No more our oil noise.

I never said anything like Lagos is not a yoruba land, i said lagos is a no tribe's area. Lagos has more non yoruba than yoruba unless you are trying to plan an ostrish.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ikarm17: 8:54am On May 16, 2016
Scholes007:
I never said anything like Lagos is not a yoruba land, i said lagos is a no tribe's area. Lagos has more non yoruba than yoruba unless you are trying to plan an ostrish.

When your children are learning Yoruba in schools, remember this. When they're dressing in Yoruba attires, remember. When they wear 'agbada', see Yoruba road signs everywhere, let them know they're in foreign land. When Nigeris divides and we start issuing visas, tell them their father misspoke. Lagos has more than non Yorubas and it hasn't produced any non Yoruba governors, who is telling y'all these lies? Lol which Aba researcher collected the stats?

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Nobody: 8:58am On May 16, 2016
Scholes007:
all mouth, these things you say are what encourage some of these group to attack indiscriminately. Jst don't beat chest anyhow.

One thing you should know about the SW is their ability to shout from morning till night while maintaining a safe distance for escape when the real shii starts...

Dont Mind em...

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by EasternLeopard: 8:58am On May 16, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
The gauntlet had been laid down, we ain't withdrawing any threat issued.

Do you worst. When you remember what happened in 2000, you will call your demonic and f00lish Niger Delta Scavengers to order.

You forgot they are more Yorubas in oil companies based in SS than Ijaws in Lagos.

Think well before you talk
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ikarm17: 8:59am On May 16, 2016
ND avengers, if they them no born una well, attack Lagos. No one is telling y'all not to make the mistake. Sometimes you have to step on a sleeping lions tail to hear him roar.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ever811(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2016
when will this nonsense stop in this country? can't we just put aside our ethnicity,religious nd regional madness aside nd contribute in our own little way to move this country 4ward? no body should deceive any one,we all need each other in this country as every region,state nd tribe are equally relevant in a way.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ikarm17: 9:00am On May 16, 2016
Djangocode:

One thing you should know about the SW is their ability to shout from morning till night while maintaining a safe distance for escape when the real shii starts...

Dont Mind em...

We leave the shouting to praying and ultimatum making Ibos. How many ultimatums una don pass? How many threats una don make? Lol

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by MicroBox: 9:01am On May 16, 2016
who are allegedly agitating for the
interest of the whole Niger Delta region and not
Ijaw alone.”

If the above can be deduce from the post, then the Ijaw said group in lagos should not be left out. their is no place in the post they denounce the actions of the Niger Delter Avengers hence they are part of NDA in disguise. It's enough proof for FGN to investigate this post in its quest to unmasking the Niger Delta Avengers.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ikarm17: 9:02am On May 16, 2016
EasternLeopard:

You forgot they are more Yorubas in oil companies based in SS than Ijaws in Lagos.

Think well before you talk

It's already sounding like a good plan. No need to make us rethink, just show what you've got.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Scholes007(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2016
Binutiri:
@ scholes007
Here we go again with this childish assumptions.
1. You spend too long a time online than in reality discussing with the Igbos
2. We are in Nigeria and lagos is the economic hub, it bears the only functioning sea port
3. Majority of the money yielding federal investment are in lagos hence why lagos attracts all and sundry.
4. Lagos is not another man's land but the land anyone who has property in it. Clearly it is a no tribe's area.

We are all one Nigeria and a nation as a whole. If we start again who owns land or area then we should not forget that the creek of Niger Deltan belongs to them.Loud and clear scholes007 Lagos belongs to us Eyo people the onikoyi, oniru and many more if we accommodate and nice that doesnt mean we are fools just be gratefull and not to add problems to the what is on ground...Yoruba land is Lagos and we everly be....Accept it or leave ...weather you live in lagos 1000 years that doesnt mean its your land...Why cant you go to Abuja FCT and tell Hausa man that Abuja is no tribe area eventually its been built by your oil money....Bring it on ......Hypocrites are waiting to enrich themselves in the saga
I never for once said lagos is Not yorubaland neither did i term it No man's land". I said no tribe's area by implication where people from different tribes are quiet bigger than the indigens. Pls don't get it twisted
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by GiftedADE: 9:03am On May 16, 2016
oooo
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ikarm17: 9:06am On May 16, 2016
Scholes007:
I never for once said lagos is Not yorubaland neither did i term it No man's land". I said no tribe's area by implication where people from different tribes are quiet bigger than the indigens. Pls don't get it twisted

Yorubas in Lagos are much more than the foreigners in Lagos. Travel outside of your temporary land and stop thinking your zip code makes up Lagos. I wonder how Ambode beat agbaje since una plenty than Yorubas.

Ipods/nd avengers should stop making empty threats. Boko Harams don't make noise before they attack nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Scholes007(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2016
ikarm17:

When your children are learning Yoruba in schools, remember this. When they're dressing in Yoruba attires, remember. When they wear 'agbada', see Yoruba road signs everywhere, let them know they're in foreign land. When Nigeris divides and we start issuing visas, tell them their father misspoke. Lagos has more than non Yorubas and it hasn't produced any non Yoruba governors, who is telling y'all these lies? Lol which Aba researcher collected the stats?
huhuhu, it's just better for you to bury your head in the sand as just did. Keep it that way at least it will be of great relieve to you.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ikarm17: 9:13am On May 16, 2016
Scholes007:
huhuhu, it's just better for you to bury your head in the sand as just did. Keep it that way at least it will of great relieve to you.

Produce a non Yoruba governor and deputy, then you'll start convincing YOURSELF. Get rid of iyaloja. Get rid of Oba Akiolu. Get rid of Lagos Yoruba obas. Conduct a census.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by macof(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:
Let Igbos/avengers try nonsense. The SW is daring them, enough of the cowardly threats from this midget tribe.

ipob is igbo. . avengers is Ijaw

different ethnic groups involved here. ..
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ikarm17: 9:16am On May 16, 2016
macof:

ipob is igbo. . avengers is Ijaw

different ethnic groups involved here. ..

iPod/avengers are the same. Probably SS land grabbers.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by taurusmena1(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2016
I can't imagine some persons rushing to like ur statement.Imagine ur level of reasoning. Are you saying the whole Ijaws are the ones threatening installations that carter for the whole nation or the ones destroyed in delta state didn't affect the south west?I marvel at the way pple rush to cause mayhem,violence and are the first to retreat when it all comes down.Na pple like u dey run hide wen e happen.Pls go and av a rethink
papparatzzi2013:
The gauntlet had been laid down, we ain't withdrawing any threat issued.

Do you worst. When you remember what happened in 2000, you will call your demonic and f00lish Niger Delta Scavengers to order.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Born2Breed(f): 9:17am On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
Our gentleness in the SW is not cowardice. we worked hard to make Lagos a word class city and we wont sit and watch some vagabonds called IPOB or AVENGERS to cause harm in our domain. they better be warned sad

Pls work hard to make Ife the cradle of Yorubas and Ibadan the economic capital of Yorubas a world class city. Mouth action!

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by amagunnerfan: 9:20am On May 16, 2016
malele:

Worked which hard? I don't blame u, na my Igbo Brodas way dey settle anywere dey like I dey blame
Fashola when he was governor, offered people money to return back to their states, why didn't the igbos accept it?
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Scholes007(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2016
ikarm17:

Yorubas in Lagos are much more than the foreigners in Lagos. Travel outside of your temporary land and stop thinking your zip code makes up Lagos. I wonder how Ambode beat agbaje since una plenty than Yorubas.

Ipods/nd avengers should stop making empty threats. Boko Harams don't make noise before they attack nau.
is it only yoruba that voted Ambode? Is it the foreigners that voted Agbaje? Hahaha, i just amazed. Anyway i will never pray that anything like boko haram should occur in Nigeria again. But undermining the threat from those group you mentioned is just what any nation cann't do. It is not about killing people just for it's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by medpren: 9:22am On May 16, 2016
ikarm17:

iPod/avengers are the same. Probably SS land grabbers.
Confusion break bone ye paaa!
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Born2Breed(f): 9:24am On May 16, 2016
ikarm17:
ND avengers, if they them no born una well, attack Lagos. No one is telling y'all not to make the mistake. Sometimes you have to step on a sleeping lions tail to hear him roar.

Cyber warrior come Makoko come make this mouth.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Commentus2: 9:26am On May 16, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

While I have no reason to comment on the topic per se, I would love to add that hardly any of you commenting here have seen war, religious or ethnic clash.

The simple explosion at the Military Barracks sent thousands of Lagosians to their deaths. It is funny when both Ibos, Hausas, Yorubas and Niger Deltans come online and call each other to war. Those who witnessed the Biafra war still have psychological issues and pray such a thing never happens again. The Ijaw/OPC clash In Lagos was terrible. So was the Ijaw/Ilaje clash. The Ife/Modakeke fight was also terrible. In Ijaw land we saw Nigerian army descending attack helicopters with ropes, commando style amidst heavy machine gun fire in some communities around Port Harcourt. Battles in Okrika, Buguma, Tombia, Bukuma, Bile/ke, etc. For months we walked through the streets with our arms in the air because of military presence.

Every tribe has great men. All tribes have fought wars. While the Ijaws have war canoe houses, the Yorubas have Baloguns. Let us respect each other. A hasty fight by anyone leads to a quick defeat. When the leaders who create these points of divide see the wars starting, they will move their families with their private jets and allow you murder yourselves. Shebi una see how dem behave during the last presidential elections? All flights were booked. People who could afford it escaped to emergency holidays with their families to the U.S, U.K etc. When the war starts they will be protesting in front of the white house with placards saying "Stop the war in Nigeria Now" and they will go back home to stable light, food, etc. While we will murder ourselves with machine guns in Nigeria.

ALL TRIBES SHOULD STOP CALLING FOR VIOLENCE

Avengers, Dont attack Lagos. OPC, don't attack Ijaws. We dey beg una to leave fight alone. smiley smiley

E WO no kan Lori pe ( your head dey correct bro )

Some folks just open their shalaga mouths dey shout war this, war that.......

War is a simple matter, and the outcome no one can predict, those that thought they are Strong and well prepared may be disappoint when the so called cowardice start killing them left and right.

Let's work for Peace by respecting other culture and traditions whenever we find ourselves outside our enclaves.
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by emerged01(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2016
U
papparatzzi2013:

If my forefathers were the wrapper tying type, they might have left an heritage of not being able to carry stick and they would have bequeathed to me either a gully erosion or a portion of the Creek or high sea.

Alas, they did not. Deduce the rest, tormented soul.

shocked the guy dey play with u Na. Chai! You get bad mouth o!
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by divide9ja: 9:33am On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
Our gentleness in the SW is not cowardice. we worked hard to make Lagos a word class city and we wont sit and watch some vagabonds called IPOB or AVENGERS to cause harm in our domain. they better be warned sad

NO ACTION JUST ..................

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by colli247(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2016
are u ppl afraid of the ijaws group hahahahah Yorubas are known for talking

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by colli247(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2016
divide9ja:

NO ACTION JUST ..................
I hear

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Nawa4nl: 9:38am On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

Please search for sense instead.

Lagos was developed using Oil Money.

Funny you claim the oil in my ancestors land and also claim Lagos, are you not a joker?

searchiing4love:
undecided WE ALL OWN THE OIL AS LONG AS WE REMAIN ONE NIGERIA. WE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHWEST HAVE ONCE FED THE WHOLE COUNTRY WITH OUR COCOA PLANTATIONS AND WE NEVER FORMED ARMED MILITANTS. I URGE THE GOVERNMENT TO BOMBARD THE CREEKS AND ELIMINATE THOSE MISCREANTS CALLED MILITANTS AND CANCEL THE USELESS AMNESTY. MOST OF THE STATES CANT PAY SALARIES AND A NONENTITY CALLED TOMPOLO EMBEZZLED 13BILLION NAIRA IN LAND SCAM? NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE A CLUELESS PRESIDIOT LIKE GEJ undecided
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2016
going through 'all this' with a broken heart...it is painful how youth who are suppose to be engage in self development that will proffer solutions to societal problems are doing just the opposite...

you sit from the comfort(if u have any) of your room beating the drums of war, like you even know the meaning..

lets assume you succeed, then what?
what happens next...have you ever thought about that?
lets say the ijaws bomb lagos....kills your fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters...and then you do the same, maybe in direct proportion or less or more....THEN WHAT?
what next...what is the game plan....fools of the 21st century.

you use few hours to destroy 'hard-work' of 100 of years and use another 200 years to rebuild..

how did you guys get to this stage of hatred for your fellow men,...i blame it on your parents.. as the failure of any child is the fault of his/her parents.....passing down the 'sting' of hatred from fathers to children...

you guys should wake up

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by colli247(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2016
Born2Breed:

Pls work hard to make Ife the cradle of Yorubas and Ibadan the economic capital of Yorubas a world class city. Mouth action!
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Nobody: 9:40am On May 16, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Please search for sense instead.

Lagos was developed using Oil Money.

Funny you claim the oil in my ancestors land and also claim Lagos, are you not a joker?

who is this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Rally In Adejare Bello Ward, Osun (Photos) / FG Declares Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th Public Holidays For Eid-Al-Fitr / Goodluck Jonathan, King Turner Visit Ben Murray-Bruce Over Mum's Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.