Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,050 members, 7,859,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union (22516 Views)

'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe / Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Freedom4us: 9:41am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:

When will you make Anambra or Enugu like Lagos?
Anambra the eternal capital of IPOD is looking like a dump in Lagos.

So Anambra and Enugu useless yet una dey fear them leaving Nigeria??

Really and truly the South-West na just

divide9ja:

NO ACTION JUST ..................

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by colli247(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2016
FEAR DEY CATCH SOME TRIBE OOH FUNNY

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Freedom4us: 9:49am On May 16, 2016
macof:

ipob is igbo. . avengers is Ijaw

different ethnic groups involved here. ..

That na mistake oh, IPOB no be only Igbo oh!

Asari Dokubo don talk am, all this divide and rule na lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbqD2jaYHYo

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by lordyugo: 9:53am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:

Who is making mouth? Instead of threatening, do it now. Like Igbos making silly ultimatums and chestbeating. Mtchewe

u could be d first to do it, jus go out dr nd luk for an igbo man nd call him an ipob den try fighting him, then jus mayb u will realise d term " SOCIAL MEDIA CLOWN/ GANGSTER"
dnt u think u should also prove uv not been makn mouth?
prove that u r not hiding behind ur keyboard waiting for others to do it for u.BE A MAN

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Subway1011: 9:57am On May 16, 2016
I am Awori/Yoruba and have no problem with the Ijaws, they are peaceful people. God bless my state.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by 989900: 9:57am On May 16, 2016
This is a peaceful request, why do folks on NL like turning everything to some childish e-war?

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ebiperfect7(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
The gauntlet had been laid down, we ain't withdrawing any threat issued.

Do you worst. When you remember what happened in 2000, you will call your demonic and f00lish Niger Delta Scavengers to order.

nigga plss mind ur words u just broke rule 3 of nairaland
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Ofeakwu(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
Our gentleness in the SW is not cowardice. we worked hard to make Lagos a word class city and we wont sit and watch some vagabonds called IPOB or AVENGERS to cause harm in our domain. they better be warned sad

which place is ur domain?, Mr man Lagos is "no man's land"
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by lomprico(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
Our gentleness in the SW is not cowardice. we worked hard to make Lagos a word class city and we wont sit and watch some vagabonds called IPOB or AVENGERS to cause harm in our domain. they better be warned sad
What has IPOB done to yoruba people for Gods sake
Fulani militants sorry, Lybia militants poke them they call ipob, boko haram point at them they call ipob, iyc warn them they eye ipob. Na wha o!

4 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Subway1011: 10:02am On May 16, 2016
Scholes007:
Here we go again with this childish assumptions.
1. You spend too long a time online than in reality discussing with the Igbos
2. We are in Nigeria and lagos is the economic hub, it bears the only functioning sea port
3. Majority of the money yielding federal investment are in lagos hence why lagos attracts all and sundry.
4. Lagos is not another man's land but the land anyone who has property in it. Clearly it is a no tribe's area.

Pls, my fathers home land is not no man's land, everyone in Nigeria have there state of Origin, while you go back to the East during festive seasons, our own native land is Lagos. I am an Awori man and its an insult calling my state no man's land. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by divide9ja: 10:07am On May 16, 2016
lomprico:

What has IPOB done to yoruba people for Gods sake

no mind that person that should be searchin 4 sense instead of love.

See ein useless talk.

They own Lagos and also own the oil.

searchiing4love:
undecided WE ALL OWN THE OIL AS LONG AS WE REMAIN ONE NIGERIA. WE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHWEST HAVE ONCE FED THE WHOLE COUNTRY WITH OUR COCOA PLANTATIONS AND WE NEVER FORMED ARMED MILITANTS. I URGE THE GOVERNMENT TO BOMBARD THE CREEKS AND ELIMINATE THOSE MISCREANTS CALLED MILITANTS AND CANCEL THE USELESS AMNESTY. MOST OF THE STATES CANT PAY SALARIES AND A NONENTITY CALLED TOMPOLO EMBEZZLED 13BILLION NAIRA IN LAND SCAM? NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE A CLUELESS PRESIDIOT LIKE GEJ undecided

Isn't he a clown.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by HopeAtHand: 10:11am On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:

@bolded.. pls just shutup. As Federal capital, the urban planning, the overpasses, flyovers, interchanges, bridges, networks of roads, infrastructures, skycrapers(nigerian standard) that housed some federal agencies and parastatals, etc were built by the Federal Government. The federal govt, led mostly by northerners developed Lagos in the spirit of one Nigeria. Do not say Yorubas built Lagos, you are not being truthful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Nobody: 10:11am On May 16, 2016
divide9ja:

no mind that person that should be searchin 4 sense instead of love.

See ein useless talk.

They own Lagos and also own the oil.

Isn't he a clown.

stop spamming my mentions or i will report u for a ban. take note
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by ARIZONA123(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

If my forefathers were the wrapper tying type, they might have left an heritage of not being able to carry stick and they would have bequeathed to me either a gully erosion or a portion of the Creek or high sea.

Alas, they did not. Deduce the rest, tormented soul.
. And Emir of kwara is lording over oba lil wayne. Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Rayhutar(m): 10:24am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:
Lol this thing funny die. Ijaw threatening Yorubaland!! grin Like toddlers trying to fight an adult. Reminds me of small Edo people always wanting to pick fights with Yorubas who no sabi see them grin
Remember that Benin Empire are your colonial masters, lagos is a former territory of Benin empire

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Voy(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2016
searchiing4love:
passing
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Voy(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Do you worst. When you remember what happened in 2000, you will call your demonic and f00lish Niger Delta Scavengers to order.
strolling
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Rayhutar(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2016
HopeAtHand:

@bolded.. pls just shutup. As Federal capital, the urban planning, the overpasses, flyovers, interchanges, bridges, networks of roads, infrastructures, skycrapers(nigerian standard) that housed some federal agencies and parastatals, etc were built by the Federal Government. The federal govt, led mostly by northerners developed Lagos in the spirit of one Nigeria. Do not say Yorubas built Lagos, you are not being truthful.
Dont mind them, let them continue to take credit of what they did not achieve, lagos that was developed by white colonizers and Nigeria collective wealth from 1861 to 1991. Lagos is not indigenous to only Yorubas, Ijaws and Eguns are also indigenous to lagos., ODU are making Cowardic threats on innocent Ijaws, why cant they form JTF and go after avangers militants
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by TamedWolf90: 10:39am On May 16, 2016
ikarm17:

Yorubas in Lagos are much more than the foreigners in Lagos. Travel outside of your temporary land and stop thinking your zip code makes up Lagos. I wonder how Ambode beat agbaje since una plenty than Yorubas.

Ipods/nd avengers should stop making empty threats. Boko Harams don't make noise before they attack nau.

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by omooba969(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2016
D2diff:
I am tired of all these stvpid groups.

They are the jobless mor0ns. grin
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by tammie24: 10:59am On May 16, 2016
malele:

Worked which hard? I don't blame u, na my Igbo Brodas way dey settle anywere dey like I dey blame
Your ibo brothers can settle in your God forsaken red soil land for all we care!
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by adeniyibolanle(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

While I have no reason to comment on the topic per se, I would love to add that hardly any of you commenting here have seen war, religious or ethnic clash.

The simple explosion at the Military Barracks sent thousands of Lagosians to their deaths. It is funny when both Ibos, Hausas, Yorubas and Niger Deltans come online and call each other to war. Those who witnessed the Biafra war still have psychological issues and pray such a thing never happens again. The Ijaw/OPC clash In Lagos was terrible. So was the Ijaw/Ilaje clash. The Ife/Modakeke fight was also terrible. In Ijaw land we saw Nigerian army descending attack helicopters with ropes, commando style amidst heavy machine gun fire in some communities around Port Harcourt. Battles in Okrika, Buguma, Tombia, Bukuma, Bile/ke, etc. For months we walked through the streets with our arms in the air because of military presence.

Every tribe has great men. All tribes have fought wars. While the Ijaws have war canoe houses, the Yorubas have Baloguns. Let us respect each other. A hasty fight by anyone leads to a quick defeat. When the leaders who create these points of divide see the wars starting, they will move their families with their private jets and allow you murder yourselves. Shebi una see how dem behave during the last presidential elections? All flights were booked. People who could afford it escaped to emergency holidays with their families to the U.S, U.K etc. When the war starts they will be protesting in front of the white house with placards saying "Stop the war in Nigeria Now" and they will go back home to stable light, food, etc. While we will murder ourselves with machine guns in Nigeria.

ALL TRIBES SHOULD STOP CALLING FOR VIOLENCE

Avengers, Dont attack Lagos. OPC, don't attack Ijaws. We dey beg una to leave fight alone. smiley smiley
Finally, I get to read a very mature and full of sense comment. God bless. The most annoying part is that this tribal issue is based on political issue because it gained more strength after the 2015 election. But it so unfortunate that this generations is just not wise and are full of bitterness for each other. Is only God that will help this country because this youths are becoming something else

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by kennes10: 11:14am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:

Let them do it. Since Igbos are instigating it, we welcome them try to drop one bomb in ladipo market. Stop the noise making already. Who the hell do you think you're threatening?
such a child... d bad thing abt social media is dat weaklings tend 2 think dey have power all cos dey hide nd spew thrash... I guess wen yorubas stand u won't... so child b realistic nd admit u re a nobody dat is jst smebody cos of d invention of fone,internet nd social media platform

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by Rexnegro(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2016
malele:

Worked which hard? I don't blame u, na my Igbo Brodas way dey settle anywere dey like I dey blame
Keep blaming Your brodas Why west Keep growing .
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by DanielPop(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2016
When you see the worst coming, you will do the usual act of cowardice! It is innate! undecided
papparatzzi2013:

Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by dezypinky(f): 11:25am On May 16, 2016
Seriously we are the cause of our problems,must everything be a fight
Everyone hating themselves and fighting.everything has 2 be hate influenced.i.tire oooo
Re: Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union by hotwax: 11:35am On May 16, 2016
malele:

Yes your brothers come settle for Lagos and when they were coming, they brought the Ocean, they brought the whitemen, they brought the Chinese and the American Investors.

They brought MTN, GLO, Iphones to Lagos. Infact they brought the Port.

Charity starts at home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Is Causing Problem In PDP, Edo State Chairman, Secretary Write Secondus / 2023 Governorship Elections: ICIR Fact Checks / APC Visits Obasanjo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.