Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship (663 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship by lifesolutions(m): 4:43am On May 16, 2016
1) Forgetting to appreciate and compliment her: The female gender finds solace in the words of their men both their dad, brother, cousins and most importantly, their partners. Your failure to realize this and capitalize on it will batter your relationship as she will feel you don’t find her attractive and good looking enough. Despite the fact that she sees herself in her dressing mirror after hours of dressing and making up, she still needs you to tell her she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. Pay attention to her new nails, her new braided hair and even the new folded purse and bracelets. Don’t let other men take up the responsibility of complimenting her effort at looking beautiful for you. Don’t ever allow other men to make your woman smile, it’s your duty. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/lifesolutionnow

2) Giving importance and value to something or someone other than her: This point is related to the first point but there exist a defining line between the two. Feminine energy responds to adoration and praise. A compliment and your conscious focus will light her up from the inside and you will get to bask in the glow of her beautiful feminine radiance. On the other hand, because masculine energy tends to be single-focused, targeted and an inseparable part of who you are as a man, you will sometime ignore her, unconsciously overlook her and maybe even take her for granted because your attention is elsewhere. This is to be expected; especially when it comes to work and providing for her but just know that like all things, there has to be a balance. Brothers, any time you put something or someone else ahead of her for an extended time, trouble is looming on the horizon. More secrets at www.lifesolutionsblog.com

3) Breaking her trust and not trusting her enough: Trust issues poses struggle for us due to several factors. Men are logically inclined while our women are emotionally oriented so we tend to be way less committed, especially in the early periods of our relationship. By the same token, feminine energy tends to think she's in a "relationship" far sooner than men because she processes emotionally. That combination of logic and lack of early commitment often leads to men looking at other options rather quickly. Whatever mitigating factors may exist, the fact remains that trust is critical for a great relationship. Once it's compromised or even threatened, it is difficult for two parties to regain it. Read more secrets at www.lifesolutionsblog.com

4) Not understanding her: Feminine energy navigates the world via emotion, so sometimes it may appear that she's all over the place: happy one minute and raging the next. When you understand that her emotions aren't irritating interruptions to your boring status quo, but instead a welcome diversion that actually livens up your world and brings you the best things in life like passion, fun and excitement, you'll see she actually makes your world better every single day. Sure, every now and then, the darker colors come out and they may even color outside the lines, but it does make life more interesting. Approach it this way and you'll have a whole new appreciation for all the gifts your lady can bring to your world.

Re: Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship by SKAMM(m): 4:44am On May 16, 2016
Nice try
Re: Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship by amtaken(f): 4:44am On May 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship by klassykute(m): 4:49am On May 16, 2016
ur head is there
Re: Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship by bravetentewa(m): 5:24am On May 16, 2016
Proverbs 3:5 put your trust in the lord and lean not on your understanding (read the rest).... whether relationship or dating It is still fornication.. many men I know dated beautiful girls for 7years or more and still didn't see a wife material in them... you cannot become a wife by following useless threads on nairaland on how to keep your man when God is actually preparing him for a someone else...

When you seek God and shelter yourself in his wings good and God fearing will come to God in prayers and you'll be there answer... that's only when you'll hve an effortless lovelife.... There's wisdom in God's word.. Thank God for NCCF Eket, Akwa Ibom state.. I learned to fellowship through service and now my life is better
Re: Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship by matrix199(m): 5:36am On May 16, 2016
bravetentewa:
Proverbs 3:5 put your trust in the lord and lean not on your understanding (read the rest).... whether relationship or dating It is still fornication.. many men I know dated beautiful girls for 7years or more and still didn't see a wife material in them... you cannot become a wife by following useless threads on nairaland on how to keep your man when God is actually preparing him for a someone else...

When you seek God and shelter yourself in his wings good and God fearing will come to God in prayers and you'll be there answer... that's only when you'll hve an effortless lovelife.... There's wisdom in God's word.. Thank God for NCCF Eket, Akwa Ibom state.. I learned to fellowship through service and now my life is better

Was that write up too hard for you to understand? It says... Mistakes you must avoid in your relationship. So what part of the write up is unethical that draws a biblical review?

How many men do you know? Do you know Tunde Obe? Do you know Olu Jacob? You don't judge from the few unimportant fellas you know who dated their kind of pretty lady but didn't work out.

I just loathe the way most of you religious low wits go about your gaddam religion. Let me tell you something, if everybody went about his life the way you religious low wits do, I'm sure you wouldn't be opportuned to use a phone. Phones won't be invented. Cars won't be manufactured. Drugs won't be synthesized. You folks are mediocres!

There's one of your type who boasted never to have used drugs before, that the God he serves is his drugs. Just some months back, he fell terribly ill, they had to fix him on I/V infusion, antihypertensive medications, and antidepressant. His God didn't save him, drugs did!

I feel 90% of religious followers are robots who do not reason for themselves, or ask questions, or reason incisively.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship by ybalogs(m): 5:56am On May 16, 2016
Contentment matters in any relationship. You'll always see ladies you will admire in all spheres of your life. You've got to just let go and focus on your relationship. If it's a clothe you admire I'm another lady, so your best to get for your partner, if it's an hairdo, pay for her to do it, etc.
Re: Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship by MrRhymes101(m): 6:26am On May 16, 2016
BIGGEST MISTAKE: To start a relationship if u are broke

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married Too. HOW?! / How To Naturally Decide The Sex (gender) Of Your Baby / When A Girl Feels A Guy Is Too Good For Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.