Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark (35030 Views)

There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani / President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by tammie24: 12:09pm On May 16, 2016
Even the blind can see the difference

Nothing is working!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by flokii: 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
MadCow1:
David Mark should go to hell and die a miserable death. angry

grin

I think I second this.. PDP dnt know how much harm they've caused
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by kristisking(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
Those who have eyes have spotted but those who don't still have not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by dynamite11: 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
In a sane and well organized country, this man will be eating beans in kirikiri, after all the embezzlements this is what you come up with? This country self

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 16, 2016
PDP - Useless minority opposition party cheesy
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by pendusky(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 16, 2016
awomike4u:
After 16 solid years of fruitlessness,fraud,corruption etc.. My people, this agbaya no get shame o. Bye bye to People Dejected Party(PDP)

Abeg lef d eeddiiot !
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Timolanki(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2016
I'm not an advocate of Buhari or APC but if there is any party to shut the hell up no matter wat APC(All Promises Cancelled) does, it's PDP. David Mark's loot if recovered can run this country swiftly for at least 9 months. So he shld subject his buccal cavity under lock n key.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Dee60: 12:13pm On May 16, 2016
PDP is Panama and Fantastically Corrupt Useless Party = Never Again.

Has mark ever done any job apart from being in government? Upon all the naming in Panama he still has mouth to talk?

APC - Learner. Harsh. Give them a chance!
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 16, 2016
omokab:
Wonders shall never end. After your party destroyed the economy, looted our treasury to zero and allowed corruption to grow to its peak this man come out in public to say Pdp is the best party. I heard from somebody in your state that you in particular cannot point to a reasonable thing you did for your constituency. We reject bringing back Pdp to power in this country.
......Abeg no waste your energy on that eeddiiot ! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by sandland: 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
My dear David mark, the difference between APC and PDP is that PDP are all thieves. Please note PDP also changed fuel pump price. From 65. to 87 22naira hike.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by amaechi1: 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
Exactly, the looting scandal and the Panama revelations.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by olamieseun(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
Who allow dis man David come out from cage?
De day I started hating dis man is de day he say GSM is not for de poor.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by misscall247: 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
True talk
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 16, 2016
awomike4u:
After 16 solid years of fruitlessness,fraud,corruption etc.. My people, this agbaya no get shame o. Bye bye to People Dejected Party(PDP)
And after one year of lies, propaganda, excuses, deception, brainlessness, cluelessness, lack of ideas, incompetence e.t.c I think any right thinking person will not want to have anything to do with apc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by 9jatatafo(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2016
Even with how corrupt PDP was in their 16 years of reign, the suffering Nigerians are going through just under 1 year of APC never happened in PDP time. As corrupt as PDP is, we never heard of PADDED BUDGET. I think under APC the stealing is going to be double of PDP

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 16, 2016
Admin ...... Abeg........ undecided

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by shamecurls(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2016
Even if Nigerians will someday turn there backs on PDP, They will never return to PDP.

They definitely would move to a new vibrant party.

PDP is the past.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by michoim(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2016
What is David Mark insinuating. He is one of the most corrupt Nigerians that lives. He should just keep quiet.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Iamthoney(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2016
mycountry1:
If only PDP that remain as a party, then God forbid, they won't see my vote. No matter how u take ur tym to wash back of pot, some spot will ever remain black. My God save our beautiful Country Nigeria.
As if your vote is significant... shior

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Deen77: 12:18pm On May 16, 2016
David Mark, please tell Nigeria why PDP is importing petroleum products instead of building a refinery to refine locally to stop importation for 16 year's.

Can you build a country by importing essential commodities like petroleum products when we have crude to refine locally.

PDP ! People Destruction Party.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
I would rather go for KOWA or HOPE Party than to return to the days of PDP with the ideology of STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
But u can stay with the party of ABACHA was not CORRUPT.
SMH for u... With the kind of ur ideology, I can undoubtedly say dat the future of Nigeria is not saved in the hands of Political Sycophant like u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by colli247(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2016
Lytech:
PDP think of the present while APC plans for the future...
which future core illiterate
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by danjay22: 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
awomike4u:
Same thieves r d ones in Apc now,so y r u guys talking blindly as if d thieves were not in pdp 4 those yrs! Mumus!
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
Yeah I could see that stealing is now corruption and book haram is no more bombing is to oblivion while the president dances away after 2 shots of ogogoro.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Adedeji2012(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
With all the comments i am seeing here. I deduce that Nigerians still dont understand what it takes to make this country great. Why do we keep on voting for parties instead of candidates. If PDP has destroyed the country for 16 years and they come up with a candidate that can make country great, why not vote for that candidate and forget whatever party he has come from. You said you wanted APC, you now have your APC smashing records just as David Moyes and Louis Van Gaal smashed Ferguson's records. Nevertheless, if apc presents the better candidate, why not do the same thing by voting them in.
My Take: GEJ had the better plan for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by koxi: 12:26pm On May 16, 2016
...too little, too late.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Omoteyi(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2016
with this Daura-Dullard one year in office, wallai PDP better in more than one million ways, if they rearrange, for me and all my family and friends na PDP we go vote oooooooooo
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Charly68: 12:27pm On May 16, 2016
awomike4u:
Wicked Elder who knows the truth but always on the side of falsehood. Only God knows where people like this will end their lives .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by kingdompropty: 12:30pm On May 16, 2016
Truly we have seen it oooooo tongue

Apc - fraud
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by kings09(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2016
Bye bye to Both Apc n Pdp. I'd prefer a fresh party in 2019
awomike4u:
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by plaetton: 12:33pm On May 16, 2016
awomike4u:
Liar.
Ignorance ,amnesia and dishonesty are horrible diseases.

Unless you were born yesterday, the last 16 years was a golden era of economic progress in Nigeria ,if you know from where we started in 1999.

The dishonesty stems from the fact that when it comes to corruption, Nigerians such yourself, are more short-sighted, selfish and corrupt than the people that govern us.

I am sorry to say that only unthinking , hypocritical morons keep singing the stale song that corruption started and ended with PDP or GEJ.

It only means that we still don't get it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity / Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! / Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.