Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark (35031 Views)

There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani / President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by crazymod: 12:33pm On May 16, 2016
tammie24:
Even the blind can see the difference

Nothing is working!!!

For your information, all OPEC countries have been downgraded because of oil crash.
1. Gulf countries including Kuwait, Saudi, Qatar, UAE has been downgraded by moody.
2. Russia economy has crashed long time ago.
3. Venezuela has hyper inflation and queue up at the shopping mall. Nobody is allowed to buy more than 3 cans of milk.] because its scarce and govt. can't afford it. Electricy outage is worst than Nigeria.
4. Angola has just borrowed Billions from IMF. Few years Ago Angola and Brazil bailed out Portugal from financial crisis.
5. Brazil economy has collapsed and inflation is in double digits with chronic unemployment.

Others countries problem is not an excuse but i think Buhari is not doing badly because he is yet to borrow and still paying salaries.
GEJ would have been worst than Buhari if he still in power when they sell crude oil for 20$/b.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by frankwyte: 12:35pm On May 16, 2016
I will not comment now waiting for my response come 2019; yu hear the answer!!!
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by divinehand2003(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2016
derespect:

But u can stay with the party of ABACHA was not CORRUPT.
SMH for u... With the kind of ur ideology, I can undoubtedly say dat the future of Nigeria is not saved in the hands of Political Sycophant like u.

You've just wasted our precious time without making a point. Jeez, SMH too for confused persons like you.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by okwupaul: 12:41pm On May 16, 2016
Thank GOD that we are progressing. SOONER or later the masquerade will dance to the market.Nigerians you have not seen anything. APC will show you people their devilish behaviour more than what you are seeing now.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by iweadebash(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2016
David Mark should just pray that his life affairs should be run the way PDP piloted Nigeria for 16 years.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 16, 2016
crazysaint:
dear David mark, the difference is clear... PDP was and will always be more better than this apc, a party rule with stark illiterates' and able dunce and dullards. I really miss PDP. Please come back PDP . I believe nigerians as a whole has learn their lesson

How to spot a simpleton: Read the comment above.

Who are the illiterates in APC? I know you will say Buhari but to ask a simple question - are OBJ, Danjuma, IBB, Gowon, Ironsi, Idiagbon, Abacha etc, and other gallant military men that graduated and are still graduating from the Nigerian Defence Academy also illiterates? Maybe you should check out the meaning of "Academy" before you start throwing insults.

Yes we have learnt a big lesson: PDP is bad luck for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Donbrowser26(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2016
Lytech:
PDP think of the present while APC plans for the future...
didinri din robo
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by mikolo80: 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
omokab:
Wonders shall never end. After your party destroyed the economy, looted our treasury to zero and allowed corruption to grow to its peak this man come out in public to say Pdp is the best party. I heard from somebody in your state that you in particular cannot point to a reasonable thing you did for your constituency. We reject bringing back Pdp to power in this country.
ah ahn he shared rice na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by waky15(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2016
I'm not surprised for what Mark said. After all, he's part of collaborrators who spoilt this country. Both PDP and APC have failed us ,but David has no conscience to even speak out.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by rrikado(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2016
David mark is just dreaming
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by mikolo80: 12:50pm On May 16, 2016
junketer:
the whole apc is made up of runaway pdp members. So na still the same people. You are the fool here if you think apcbis different from pdp.
so if the whole barca defence play for Spain under different coach it is the same ba. different coach (tinubu and Buhari) different results
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Hakeem3(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2016
Uramzi:
Who read that pls? Buh I know d difference is no more exclusive looting
ME TOO BRO grin
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Hakeem3(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2016
I DONT BLAME THIS MUMU NA IS THOSE USELESS BENUE PPLE DAT RIGGED HIM IN THAT I BLAME
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by henrynick(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2016
crazysaint:
dear David mark, the difference is clear... PDP was and will always be more better than this apc, a party rule with stark illiterates' and able dunce and dullards. I really miss PDP. Please come back PDP . I believe nigerians as a whole has learn their lesson

I always try to control my self to to quote people like you God know......I wonder how you think do you even have sense this David mark talking sef no build road wey lead to em house for Benue and you re saying what.....its a pity fools like you don't read the news what Nigeria is facing is a global problem.... Brazil Saudi Venezuela etc countries that depend only on crude oil are going tru serious recessions ....we re even lucky.....den you foolishly come here to say shit....boy go get a life and stay out of this ....I came here to learn and listen to intelligent people criticize or praise the government not beer palor foolish no sense fruitless shit you re saying....
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by FrancisIgya: 12:57pm On May 16, 2016
The difference between PDP and APC is clear indeed. For 16 years PDP was on a looting spree that sucked Nigeria dry. Nigerians can spot the difference and that is why PDP has been given as a parting gift to tribalist and worshippers of mammon in the South-East and South-South.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by henrynick(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2016
crazysaint:

always try to control my self to to quote people like you God know......I wonder how you think do you even have sense this David mark talking sef no build road wey lead to em house for Benue and you re saying what.....its a pity fools like you don't read the news what Nigeria is facing is a global problem.... Brazil Saudi Venezuela etc countries that depend only on crude oil are going tru serious recessions ....we re even lucky.....den you foolishly come here to say shit....boy go get a life and stay out of this ....I came here to learn and listen to intelligent people criticize or praise the government not beer palor foolish no sense fruitless shit you re saying...
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Pavarottii(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2016
Firefire:
Same evil party importing and exporting recycled criminals since 1999.

One is more evil than the other...

APC a Satanic Party.
Boss, leave this confused APC party; where u dey since? I no see u again for here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by mauriceju2(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2016
****, PDP IS THE SAME WITH APC, THOSE PEOPLE THAT RULE IN PDP FOR THE 16 YRS ARE ALL IN APC NOW, SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
awomike4u:
After 16 solid years of fruitlessness,fraud,corruption etc.. My people, this agbaya no get shame o. Bye bye to People Dejected Party(PDP)
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by tammie24: 1:02pm On May 16, 2016
crazymod:

For your information, all OPEC countries have been downgraded because of oil crash.
1. Gulf countries including Kuwait, Saudi, Qatar, UAE has been downgraded by moody.
2. Russia economy has crashed long time ago.
3. Venezuela has hyper inflation and queue up at the shopping mall. Nobody is allowed to buy more than 3 cans of milk.] because its scarce and govt. can't afford it. Electricy outage is worst than Nigeria.
4. Angola has just borrowed Billions from IMF. Few years Ago Angola and Brazil bailed out Portugal from financial crisis.
5. Brazil economy has collapsed and inflation is in double digits with chronic unemployment.

Others countries problem is not an excuse but i think Buhari is not doing badly because he is yet to borrow and still paying salaries.
GEJ would have been worst than Buhari if he still in power when they sell crude oil for 20$/b.
keep making excuses for a failed government

All these happened while Jonathan was still the president

But he left $30bn
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Ubenedictus(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2016
incomintop:
With the way this buhari government is leading nigeria to civil war

I would rather go for PDP with the so called corruption APC is talking about our economy was the best in Africa before buari came to office

David mark is saying the truth
Our economy was best yet we couldnt diversify abi? our economy was best and he left the naira in a downward spiral abi? it was best but he was owing subsidy abi?

jona did little for our economy he was fortunate to meet an oil boom which he and his friends looted without planing for the future. all d wahala of today started wit jona
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by tinsel: 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
This man has no shame. Anyway, I don't blame him but the youths.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Firefire(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2016
Pavarottii:

Boss, leave this confused APC party; where u dey since? I no see u again for here.

I decided to watch from the side, as we now have enough Nigerians raising their voices against this evil party called APShit with all manners of bitterness.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Pavarottii(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2016
Firefire:

I decided to watch from the side, as we now have enough Nigerians raising their voices against this evil party called APShit with all manners of bitterness.

Okay nice one, u are welcome back. Av been trying to give them a detail of my essence cos it's sad to see my people famished.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by crazymod: 1:13pm On May 16, 2016
tammie24:

But he left $30bn

you people always refer everything to Jonathan. Nobody talk of other govt. since 1960.

Arms use to fighting boko haram is bought by Jonathan as if Nigeria dont have arms and ammunition when Jonathan came.... For you guys from SE who are in trans, everything is Jonathan as if Jonathan regime help anybody apart from from selected few thru Dasuki office.

Jonathan left $30 bn lol..... mr. igbo man aka over-sabi and crying tribe, can you tell us how much Jonathan met in the office when you came to power?

You people always talk about what Jonathan left and never mentioned what he met.
Jonathan took a country with zero debt, all paid by Obasanjo but Buhari meet a govt. with heavy and unpaid fuel subsidy to marketers.

Jonathan met more than $30 bn. when he came to power with zero debt.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 16, 2016
divinehand2003:

You've just wasted our precious time without making a point. Jeez, SMH too for confused persons like you.
Lol... U make me laugh in Spanish cos of ur ignorance.
I now understand that the problem about DEMOCRACY is that even IGNORANCE people like u also have the right to freedom of expression.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by tammie24: 1:19pm On May 16, 2016
crazymod:

you people always refer everything to Jonathan. Nobody talk of other govt. since 1960.

Arms use to fighting boko haram is bought by Jonathan as if Nigeria dont have arms and ammunition when Jonathan came.... For you guys from SE who are in trans, everything is Jonathan as if Jonathan regime help anybody apart from from selected few thru Dasuki office.

Jonathan left $30 bn lol..... mr. igbo man aka over-sabi and crying tribe, can you tell us how much Jonathan met in the office when you came to power?

You people always talk about what Jonathan left and never mentioned what he met.
Jonathan took a country with zero debt, all paid by Obasanjo but Buhari meet a govt. with heavy and unpaid fuel subsidy to marketers.

Jonathan met more than $30 bn. when he came to power with zero debt.
my dear I'm from the south West ooo

I'm not ibo

But when it comes to saying the truth I don't hesitate

Jonathan messed up in some ways agreed but that doesn't make Buhari an option

The guy is mega clueless!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by datigbogirl: 1:19pm On May 16, 2016
chernest2002:
Zombie way na one way

Ajorojarajoro!
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Ubenedictus(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2016
tammie24:

But he left $30bn
He also left d naira on a downward spiral, while owing subsidies and both state and fg owing worker and depleting forex reserves, do u have amnesia?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Ubenedictus(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2016
9jatatafo:
Even with how corrupt PDP was in their 16 years of reign, the suffering Nigerians are going through just under 1 year of APC never happened in PDP time. As corrupt as PDP is, we never heard of PADDED BUDGET. I think under APC the stealing is going to be double of PDP
There was padded budget under jona, he admitted it but did nothing to stop it. what we have is called pent up suffering, pdp and jona has managed to gather enomous suffering for us so that when oil fall we will start suffering. jona wasnt just planing to remove subsidy b4 he was removed he also wanted to add to d tax.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Ubenedictus(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2016
Adedeji2012:
With all the comments i am seeing here. I deduce that Nigerians still dont understand what it takes to make this country great. Why do we keep on voting for parties instead of candidates. If PDP has destroyed the country for 16 years and they come up with a candidate that can make country great, why not vote for that candidate and forget whatever party he has come from. You said you wanted APC, you now have your APC smashing records just as David Moyes and Louis Van Gaal smashed Ferguson's records. Nevertheless, if apc presents the better candidate, why not do the same thing by voting them in.
My Take: GEJ had the better plan for Nigeria.
UR opinion, mine is d opposite.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Deadlytruth(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2016
junketer:
the whole apc is made up of runaway pdp members. So na still the same people. You are the fool here if you think apcbis different from pdp.

I guess Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, Oshiomhole, Lai Mohammed, Oyegun, Bisi Akande, Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajimobi, Ambode, etc are also runaway PDP members. BTW PDP houses more ex APC (AD, ANPP and CPC) members than how APC habours ex-PDP members. The likes of Shekarau, Agbaje, Obanikoro, Gbenga Daniel, Mimiko, Tom Ikhimi, etc are all runaway APC members to PDP.
More importantly a company's staff may change but as long as the managers have not changed, then the company is still intact. That a First Bank employee switches over to Union Bank does not make Union Bank to become same as First Bank.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by tammie24: 1:26pm On May 16, 2016
Ubenedictus:
He also left d naira on a downward spiral, while owing subsidies and both state and fg owing worker and depleting forex reserves, do u have amnesia?
no I don't

Was he supposed to pay salaries of state workers too

These zombies sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview / Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.