Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark (35029 Views)

There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani / President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Deadlytruth(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2016
sandland:
My dear David mark, the difference between APC and PDP is that PDP are all thieves. Please note PDP also changed fuel pump price. From 65. to 87 22naira hike.

In 1999 PDP met pump price at N11 but left it at N87 in 2015. That was 800% increase in 16 years meaning PDP doubled pump prices every 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by nkemjacob2(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2016
D difference we spotted out was d change of name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Darius4God(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2016
Can This be this be the change we are waiting for? Buhari set to pay unemployed youths #5000 and 25-30k to unemployed graduates. Read more @ Darius4God..com cool
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 16, 2016
Apc/pdp are same self-serving thieves in different packages! I'll rather waste my vote on kowa.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by 9jatatafo(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2016
Ubenedictus:
There was padded budget under jona, he admitted it but did nothing to stop it. what we have is called pent up suffering, pdp and jona has managed to gather enomous suffering for us so that when oil fall we will start suffering. jona wasnt just planing to remove subsidy b4 he was removed he also wanted to add to d tax.

Jona tried to admit that there was passed budget and it was spotted by his team unlike PMB that the entire cabinet and his party could not spot the padded budget not until the National Assembly did. The fact remains that all our politicians don't have the masses at heart. I don't trust them being PDP or APC. There is suffering in the land, the notices of commodities are going higher and higher. And the naira is nose diving against the dollars.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by NigerianScholar: 1:45pm On May 16, 2016
crazysaint:
dear David mark, the difference is clear... PDP was and will always be more better than this apc, a party rule with stark illiterates' and able dunce and dullards. I really miss PDP. Please come back PDP . I believe nigerians as a whole has learn their lesson
With the bolded texts above....you are the real illiterate
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Adedeji2012(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2016
crazymod:

you people always refer everything to Jonathan. Nobody talk of other govt. since 1960.

Arms use to fighting boko haram is bought by Jonathan as if Nigeria dont have arms and ammunition when Jonathan came.... For you guys from SE who are in trans, everything is Jonathan as if Jonathan regime help anybody apart from from selected few thru Dasuki office.

Jonathan left $30 bn lol..... mr. igbo man aka over-sabi and crying tribe, can you tell us how much Jonathan met in the office when you came to power?

You people always talk about what Jonathan left and never mentioned what he met.
Jonathan took a country with zero debt, all paid by Obasanjo but Buhari meet a govt. with heavy and unpaid fuel subsidy to marketers.

Jonathan met more than $30 bn. when he came to power with zero debt.
**** Were u so blind that u didnt see what jonathan did for the military?
Never in your life say Obasanjo paid our debts again. Did he pay the debt or we were forgiven the debt? Slowpoke.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2016
Senator David Mark should see a psychiatrist.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Sall(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2016
See who is talkind . Shame to pdp
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Adedeji2012(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2016
tammie24:
my dear I'm from the south West ooo
I'm not ibo

But when it comes to saying the truth I don't hesitate
Jonathan messed up in some ways agreed but that doesn't make Buhari an option

The guy is mega clueless!!!
boss, i love that comment. Jonathan was clueless but Buhari is mega-clueless. Dats how we roll.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by xessxava4: 1:54pm On May 16, 2016
junketer:
the whole apc is made up of runaway pdp members. So na still the same people. You are the fool here if you think apcbis different from pdp.
same people, different manifesto... the pope if he was in pdp wud av been corrupt as the party was established for dat.. apc is thru its manifestos building institutions and laying foundation for a better 2morrow and you wudnt tell me u can for certain know wat a house wud look like just from the foundation.. and we all know how rigorous the structuring of a foundation is and also how proper planning is involved.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by isinno: 1:55pm On May 16, 2016
junketer:
the whole apc is made up of runaway pdp members. So na still the same people. You are the fool here if you think apcbis different from pdp.
The runaway pdp to Apc party members are Under the Tutulage of the general overseer which PMB not the Clueless one and the Otuoke Drunk
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by crazymod: 1:58pm On May 16, 2016
Adedeji2012:

you are the biggest fool in the universe. Were u so blind that u didnt see what jonathan did for the military?
Never in your life say Obasanjo paid our debts again. Did he pay the debt or we were forgiven the debt? Slowpoke.

I don't argue with teenagers. You were still playing in sand when Obasanjo was president. You know nothing apart from GEJ. For your information, the president that bought heavy war machines in recent time was ABACHA.

Nigeria's debt were written off after paying more than 70% of the total debt. The company that negotiated the deal was Okonjo private hidden company.

Go and wash plate and stop insulting your father's mate.
1. Jonathan met heavy war chest in Nigeria barracks.
2. Jonathan met more than $70bn with not debt when he became president.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Iyoma2(f): 2:03pm On May 16, 2016
The only difference i can see is 100%APC minus 10% CPC minus 30%ACN is equal to 60%PDP.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by andycom(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2016
junketer:

thank you my brother, thank you until the put tribalism aside and see the truth the will continue to suffer under Pdp failures turned apc
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by andycom(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
Sijo01:

Who made up PDP 16years rule? Are they not the same saint APC of today?

Don't mind them, the claim like apc politicians are who just decided to end pdp's curse on Nigeria when in actual sense the were thrown out of pdp for being the bad eggs
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by andycom(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
Sijo01:

Who made up PDP 16years rule? Are they not the same saint APC of today?

Don't mind them, the claim like apc politicians are angels who just decided to end pdp's curse on Nigeria when in actual sense the were thrown out of pdp for being the bad eggs
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by solaseunmatthew(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2016
The reason some shameless leaders still parade themselves as leaders and still talks is Because we the masses are yet to stand tall as one. Once we allow them the more they ride on us.
ijustdey:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/nigerians-can-now-spot-the-difference-between-apc-and-pdp-mark/146857.html

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by greatiyk4u(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2016
crazysaint:
dear David mark, the difference is clear... PDP was and will always be more better than this apc, a party rule with stark illiterates' and able dunce and dullards. I really miss PDP. Please come back PDP . I believe nigerians as a whole has learn their lesson

With this disjointed and ill juxtaposed comment of yours, I conclude that you don't have any moral cum intellectual authority to call any body an illiterate when you are worse off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Ubenedictus(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2016
9jatatafo:

Jona tried to admit that there was passed budget and it was spotted by his team unlike PMB that the entire cabinet and his party could not spot the padded budget not until the National Assembly did. The fact remains that all our politicians don't have the masses at heart. I don't trust them being PDP or APC. There is suffering in the land, the notices of commodities are going higher and higher. And the naira is nose diving against the dollars.
Jona said he signed a padded budget while buhari didnt he returned d budget. d nose dive bgan under jona
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by 9jatatafo(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Jona said he signed a padded budget while buhari didnt he returned d budget. d nose dive bgan under jona

PMB said he has NEVER heard of the word PADDED BUDGET!!!!! His attention was drawn to it by the National Assembly and he wasn't even aware. It was when the news media wrote and spoke about it that was when PMB knees what padded budget was.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by hotdi(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2016
See who is talking, David Mark kwa?
It is better I vote for KOWA instead pdp, tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by ephi123(f): 2:45pm On May 16, 2016
The same David Mark who was implicated in the Panama papers. SHAMELESS HUMAN BEING.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2016
awomike4u:
After 16 solid years of fruitlessness,fraud,corruption etc.. My people, this agbaya no get shame o. Bye bye to People Dejected Party(PDP)
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by cyberguy72(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2016
poshstore:
Yes we can spot the difference,APC is rebuilding what PDP destroyed.So shut up David Mark.
Rebuildng or destroying? Shut that ur smelling mouth before i shut it for you.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Kiiik(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2016
And wat is the present govt doing? Killing and unlawful detention of innocent people. My people it is beta 4 us to be alive and let them eat the money thant to kill us, distroy our properties yet we didn't gain anything.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by everozone: 3:39pm On May 16, 2016
Mark please pray that Buhari doesn't hear what u have just said.If he gets wind of ur utterances he will give efcc matching order to go after u and they will level frivolos allegations against u.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by vRendoh(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin

This Man no suppose talk! shocked

Come to look at it, is there any difference between APC and PDP? They are same!
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by afolabi76: 4:03pm On May 16, 2016
No more looting, looters are expected to be jailed, Nigeria are more recognized in the world.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Ubenedictus(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2016
9jatatafo:

PMB said he has NEVER heard of the word PADDED BUDGET!!!!! His attention was drawn to it by the National Assembly and he wasn't even aware. It was when the news media wrote and spoke about it that was when PMB knees what padded budget was.
Then he made sure it was corrected before he passed it, while jona admited he signed a padded budget.
he knew it was padded and yet signed it.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by joedera: 4:16pm On May 16, 2016
PEOPLE ARE TALKING, THIS ONE WEEEE STILL OPEN HIS TRAP AND TALK TOO? HE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE SMALL SHAME SEF.... MARK WHO YOU ELP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way / Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity / Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.