Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark (35032 Views)

There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani / President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by playtheblues(f): 4:34pm On May 16, 2016
Fruitlessness but fuel was N86.00, dollar N190, a basket of tomatoes N3k, electricity bills low, zero schools unrest, the economy was good and we were pronounced the happiest country on earth and the country with the No 1 economy in Africa.

By the time Buhari rules for 3 years Nigerian population would have been cut into two due to hunger.

awomike4u:
After 16 solid years of fruitlessness,fraud,corruption etc.. My people, this agbaya no get shame o. Bye bye to People Dejected Party(PDP)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by judondasylva(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2016
hmmmmm very funny
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2016
Which mistake is he talking abt, he shud cover his face frm d shame pdp has brought us into, billions of dollar budgetted 4 bh his people diverted he didnt see dat one, he's stil dreaming cos he's no more d senate president.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by rasco2000me: 5:11pm On May 16, 2016
WONDER SHALL NEVA END,IF DAVID MARK IS IN ADVANCE COUNTRY HE WOULD HV HANG HIMSELF,IS ONLY IN NIGERIA DAT THIEFS WE BE A LEADER
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by focus7: 5:15pm On May 16, 2016
Thunder fire David Mark and his dirty mouth.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Godson32(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
awomike4u:
After 16 solid years of fruitlessness,fraud,corruption etc.. My people, this agbaya no get shame o. Bye bye to People Dejected Party(PDP)
And welcome to All Promise Cancelled (APC) a/k/a Scamming Party.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by jossykondo: 5:54pm On May 16, 2016
Mr David Mark, chai for u ooooooo,and remember there is God.despite ur corruption and money looting u people can still come here and say ur party was d best.well I did not blame u because d ruling party self are messing up.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Ripama: 6:19pm On May 16, 2016
Idiot!
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Mftivi: 7:32pm On May 16, 2016
junketer:
the whole apc is made up of runaway pdp members. So na still the same people. You are the fool here if you think apcbis different from pdp.
their mumuism dey turn my Belle
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by askari01: 8:11pm On May 16, 2016
Mark!... do u agree stealing is not corruption? Don't worry MAY 29 is not far... Buhari go mention names of looters.... shebi u no embezzle our money? No wahala... PDP=Dead Party.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Bgorgeous: 8:56pm On May 16, 2016
Huh!!! Like alibaba and the forty thieves?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Ebukaokeke5: 9:05pm On May 16, 2016
PDP can never smell federal supreme power again 4 life in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by maxzzo1(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2016
Ijaya123:
Yes we know. PDP was a curse to Nigeria.
You are a joker...our experience in d last one year is worse than d PDP 16YEARS...incase u don't know i bought fuel 250/ltr in APC govt, light has drop, food stuffs are high abi is nt affecting u....APC is bad luck do u need proof
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by askari01: 10:18pm On May 16, 2016
I just got the differences between PDP and APC, PDP wasted 16yrs and APC Wasted 1yr... hahahahahah!!! No money to steal again, No money for your oloshos again, No money to buy assorted cars to do laulau, No money to go celebrate birthday in dubai, seriously it's gonna be painful,No money to maintain private jets again, Sorry Case. It's sounds like a LAMENTATION of JEREMIAH abi MARK
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Alikay: 10:36pm On May 16, 2016
Tell ds man dt he is a fool
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Ijaya123: 10:37pm On May 16, 2016
maxzzo1:

You are a joker...our experience in d last one year is worse than d PDP 16YEARS...incase u don't know i bought fuel 250/ltr in APC govt, light has drop, food stuffs are high abi is nt affecting u....APC is bad luck do u need proof

In case you're suffering from selective amnesia, I bought fuel atN400 last year April and almost all the major industry were on lock down from aviation to banking and all. Where was the light last year?

Nigerians have always of complained of lack of electricity. Were you born yesterday?

Abeg swerve. You're on the wrong lane.

I maintain, PDP was a curse to you and Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by kamossreal(m): 11:25pm On May 16, 2016
Motherfucker PDP some people have been charmed with poo pep rule this Nation for 16 years , still yet some morgers are ranting for them to come back .... Bad leader , bad people with sentiment .
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Highbhee(m): 4:59am On May 17, 2016
David mark is saying,There is Difference btwn Satan and Lucifer.....SMH.....MAKE MUGABE COME RULE JARE.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by adconline(m): 5:22am On May 17, 2016
awomike4u:
Your hero appointed most of those PDP politrickians who stole from the country from 16 years into his cabinet??
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by nizetee: 3:50pm On May 17, 2016
Which way Nigeria?

Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by Holla20(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2016
Really?
I'm so disappointed
If only God will judge every bad deeds instantly
Re: Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark by nizetee: 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
Josegun:
Not yet sir

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview / Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.