Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118475 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Chazzyboy: 4:55pm On May 17, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one
try me I'm good

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by chacoonder(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!
I'll advise her to quit the relationship ASAP because he might do something worse to her in future... Arowolo,Shonde etc as case study

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 6:33pm On May 17, 2016
johnson232:

lol.... cheesy

u are not serious.... or u wanna get married to a woman?
. u have answer the question yourself
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 6:35pm On May 17, 2016
Chazzyboy:
try me I'm good
. for your mind grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Chazzyboy: 6:38pm On May 17, 2016
Josphine4good:
. for your mind grin
I'm for real
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by johnson232: 8:41pm On May 17, 2016
Josphine4good:
. u have answer the question yourself
so u think women don't have issues?
as long as two diiferent beings are living together, there are bound to be differences in attitude and ways of reasoning.... what is key is the understanding, regardless of gender...

goodluck on your choice of partner though... but when did they legalize same sex marriage in nigeria?
or u live in the states?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 17, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!
I'm sorry! God 'll see her through. Amen. God bless her union!!!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by kellyJames5(m): 2:20am On May 18, 2016
I'm no way supporting this, i mean you could possibly talk her into it not going this far.okay now you've been beaten her, did you later get it??

some men sef

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by armyofone(m): 4:40am On May 18, 2016
The other time a guy tried that on an American woman, she sliced off his prick while he slept. She ran away with the sliced prick and flung it into the bush grin.
The cops later found the battered and agrolized konji skin, pale and dying. Oyinbo doctors did an ok job to glue it back.

Op, what are your family's plan? Give him back his dowry and bring your sister home.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by diva90: 4:53am On May 18, 2016
Time for her to leave that beast
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 1:43pm On May 18, 2016
johnson232:

@bold what will u do?
if u dont want any man to lay his hands on your sister, u better marry her...

rubbish!!

i believe pple tink with dia brain buh bro yy u tinkin with ur anus??smh for u

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by johnson232: 8:17pm On May 18, 2016
Mikylopez:

i believe pple tink with dia brain buh bro yy u tinkin with ur anus??smh for u
lol.... cheesy
u are silly...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by valarmorghulis: 10:30pm On May 18, 2016
And uc fox is happily saying nice one cool
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 10:31pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

Sorry.
Your pusssy stinks.
That's a turn off for men.

No man wants to stick his dick into a smelly hole.

Now, go buy a dil.do and shove the shiit out of your goddam pusssy

11 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 18, 2016
abeeceebee:
See How My Sister Was Bartered By Her Husband

A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.
What happened to their marriage vow? Do you still remember?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2016
Your own head correct, no be like josephine4good wey just think say all men na same.

AngelAhnie:
Too bad, some men are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Dyt(f): 10:33pm On May 18, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day.!

Yours beats you too? undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

men are animals, please try your possible best don't marry. I repeat don't marry. if you marry I see you in danger.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

Which man wan marry this one sef? Go marry a fellow woman na. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by peculyachi(f): 10:33pm On May 18, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??

asshole spotted....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??
So because she's married, she doesn't have any right again to say no to intercourse when she feels she doesn't want it? The guy is just an animal. Such men needs to b screwed to the point they start begging for mercy.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by lilyheaven: 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
why did she refused her husband his right? answer, or you leave the Family alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Kiish(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
Someone should beat this guy up. So because she denies you sex, you beat her? some men dont have brains.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

At least Yu go dey ve sex

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by souleymon(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
Get married to another/same sex and risk jail time
Josphine4good:
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
We shouldnt judge without hearing from the man,maybe that wasnt the actual reason why the man beat her

13 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Iykon1313(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

U hate men.... Plus ur father and brothers, male cousins and male relatives.

Lesbo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bobkezel(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2016
I wont be quick to condemn the man until both sides of the stories has been heard. People always say there is no justification for a man beating his wife, but i tell u, women most times behave sillier than kids. They can tear ur nerves apart that u lose ur reasoning sense. So mr op, tell us the full gist before i bring my cross to nail ur inlaw.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MARKone(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2016
Say no to Domestic Violence.

OP but why the "nice one" whey full all the pictures

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3722544_tmpdoodle1463434081385_jpeg5a37458b251bcc11ac759a90bdffdf86

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

you better marry yourself then or turn to lesbo, we won't miss you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 10:37pm On May 18, 2016
abeeceebee:
See How My Sister Was Bartered By Her Husband

A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.

I have only two things to say to you.

She's married to the man, why would she deny him sex ??
OK, even if she denied him access to the hole, that's not enough reason to hit a lady, the man wan show say he be Thug, now go to that man and beat his ass, if you can't beat him, hire some guys to go whoop his ass.

If you don't do this, just know you're a pusssy ass nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.