Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118480 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by XtraSmooth404: 10:37pm On May 18, 2016
Bet why would she deny him sex? Ain't they married? undecided
Sh!.t like this makes me wonder if marriage is even worth the hype, seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one
That is nice. Excellent choice indeed. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Arewa12: 10:37pm On May 18, 2016
eleyi gidi gan.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2016
You can marry a woman but do not be caught undecided
Josphine4good:

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=pretydiva post=45708480]All because of kpekus undecided...dat man is a beast [/]

what is kpekus? nawah ooo , I thought you're a girl?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by TheMascot(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
don't worry I will use my hand grin
abeg..just be sending me the videos and the pics..we that are straight need it..

6 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by IGWISE(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2016
With this kind front wer she carry she no wnt realese am gv d man she no try o

5 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

I hate women undecided I don't think I will get married to one.

Now hw silly does that sound My dear?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by aleniboro(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
I like you my friend. Why will you marry to one when there is opportunity to marry someone of the same sex! Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by scopusng(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

Fooo. May God answer your prayer. You will never see a man to get married to.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Liljeez(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2016
Now i understand the meaning of beating sombody blue--black

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by calliope(f): 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
. why are u bothered about me, lesbian things on my mind
This got me cracking!!!! Take a chill pill, it doesn't work like dat grin grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by alexis(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
this is a result of getting married to a lunatic husband cry

Majority of men don't assault or beat women. So hating all men is somewhat sexist and short-sighted.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

What is your father ?? A goat ??

4 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??
God, see the reasoning of this primitive Nigerian man. So pissed Seun allows you domestic violence apologist on this forum

9 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
Depriving your husband sex is a crime against nature. Except for health reasons, that woman fulk up. What if she sees him with another woman?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by lebrotin: 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
That was extreme Josphine....Not all guys are wife beater...pray you get a good one.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by banme1(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
u marry a woman then.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by nanbaljenas(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
yes I do
keep hating, only the faint of heart make statements like this

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 18, 2016
Men's definition of marriage = demand submission and sex from your wife and get violent when she refuses. Afterall what else are women if not ordinary ribs that are on earth to please men?
You can also throw in multiple extra marital affairs for good measure. Expose your wife to STDs and do it under the guise of 'naturally polygammous in nature'.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by pendusky(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

LB spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by agent9(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
Is dat a Timetable??

The third picture
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by tntcorps(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

Get married to a dog den

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
But why would she deny her husband of his right?if the man go outside she go say he don cheat in her.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by charlie001(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
. U go old for ya papa auz be dat o

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
try and get married to a good one, like me if u don't mind , I will give u a good love.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Respect55(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

We hate women more. Dey are the instigators of all evil in d world. Think sis, it started from the garden of eden

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by ebujany(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!

Ur hubby does not beat and later demand for sex from you the same day? Meaning ur hubby beats you? Madam if true then you need help too, not just your sis

4 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 18, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!
Seems he's a sadomasochist... Well ur sister has to turn d table around and make him her Biatch, that's if she's into such though undecided or she can walk away from it all and start anew. No one should subject themselves to such agony just because of marriage.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
thumbs up!
is that not a ring in your middle finger?

hope you aren't the real person inside dp?

2faze be ur second name!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by IGWISE(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

Thank God 4 ur life, u don see were muscle pull dey do lizard b4,

U never chi chum chin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.