Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118451 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
if that's what she said to you then she didn't do wrong.
i know say you go support her. i wan pay bride price but there you go supporting a stranger angry even ifam wrong( i fvckingly doubt that undecided) cant you just pretend am right and support me its not fair.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by robosky02(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2016
Stallione:
but why dearie,ua breaking my heart angry

haaaaa

the number you've dialed does not exist
find another one

cc:AngelAhnie

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:47pm On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
i know say you go support her. i wan pay bride price but there you go supporting a stranger angry even ifam wrong( i fvckingly doubt that undecided) cant you just pretend am right and support me its not fair.
Lol, I'm not supporting her..OK you're right grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I can't be dear. Bye
but why dearie,ua breaking my heart angry
AngelAhnie:
I can't be dear. Bye
but why dearie,ua breaking my heart
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:48pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

haaaaa

the number you've dialed does not exist
find another one

cc:AngelAhn.ie
Lol grin grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by chacoonder(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
oshaosha2014:
She chose to marry him in the first place so she's gonna have to carry her cross. And if the situation becomes unbearable or life threatening, then it is my prerogative to remove her from that situation for a while, and not outrightly removal from her marriage. I don't want no prostitute as sister, so she will eventually go back to her marriage and face her life with her hubby.
No be talk be this abeg...
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
Stallione:
but why dearie,ua breaking my heart angry but why dearie,ua breaking my heart
angry angry
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by robosky02(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2016
Stallione:
but why dearie,ua breaking my heart angry but why dearie,ua breaking my heart

come I said don't touch that dial

be warned

cc: AngelAhnie

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lol, I'm not supporting her..OK you're right grin
hmmmm you just made me smile thanks anyways. hey am getting fond of you. not good for the heart wink wink
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 3:56pm On May 19, 2016
Sayelabola:

But wait my sister, a married man has right to his wife full loyalty and everything that belongs to her, remember?

Sex starvation has never solve any issue between a couple, and it never has a good ending as well, because sex is a marital food.

Starvation of sex among married couple is like denying oneself from air, water and food...who can survive it?

It is better for a man to devote himself to practicing celibacy and not married than to be married, wife is around healthy but denies her husband sex.

I agree that this is usually as a result of marital issues or problem between the couple, they can as well settle their scores through other means but not through sex starvation or denial.

May God help our ladies.
. ok

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:58pm On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
hmmmm you just made me smile thanks anyways. hey am getting fond of you. not good for the heart wink wink
it's okay, I wont mention u again. Bye
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Josphine4good(f): 3:59pm On May 19, 2016
Iykon1313:

U hate men.... Plus ur father and brothers, male cousins and male relatives.

Lesbo.
. so much hate tongue
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by blesoh(f): 4:06pm On May 19, 2016
steppin:

Women can lie eh! I can bet my last kobo, you're the one begging.
Hehehehe begging who, you are gonna lose your last kobo. Hehehehe it really works for me when I need more cash.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
it's okay, I wont mention u again. Bye
ahan no be so na. why you kan press control P.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:33pm On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
ahan no be so na. why you kan press control P.
cool
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Austeenite(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2016
You hating on men directly means you hate your dad, brother, uncles, etc

Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
. ok

Thank you for reasoning with me.

May you experience no evil in your marriage.

Good evening.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by blesoh(f): 6:03pm On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
because your husband begs for what he paid for doesnt mean others will beg. you callme a wife beater lol. i forgive you for that
So what he paid for was sex? What happens when am and he's not, do I hit him cos that's what you want.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2016
blesoh:

So what he paid for was sex? What happens when am and he's not, do I hit him cos that's what you want.
my chick don say make i stop if not na me and you. goodnight
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by blesoh(f): 6:44pm On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
my chick don say make i stop if not na me and you. goodnight
U resemble person wey get chick, if u get I pity her, cos you go beat her tire especially when conji hold u. BTW my loving husband has ask me to free u.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nely77(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
it is very simple now. You get married to your fellow woman. It happens. You won't be the first. #lesbiansmelling

But the truth is that konji can format some guys' brains sometimes.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2016
blesoh:

U resemble person wey get chick, if u get I pity her, cos you go beat her tire especially when conji hold u. BTW my loving husband has ask me to free u.
Lwkmd I meant e-chick. eeeerm say me hello to my man. incase he sees this "greetings sir, meant no disrespect"

besides, I don't know why you think so horrible of me. you are seriously mistaken and seriously am not ready to explain myself. goodnight
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bastien: 7:17pm On May 19, 2016
damien2:
Let's make excuses for abuse because he is the only one that has the right to be pissed.

Denying him sex regularly does not give him any right to touch a strand of her hair.

People do not get tired the same way. The last time I checked, you take pride in being stronger than women. That aside, unless you have literally babysat another person you have no right to look down on housewives or winder why women want to work by all means. If it were that easy, you shouldn't have married.

That is the Bible. I don't believe in it neither do I don't abide by it. Regardless, God is not stvpid. Submission does not mean what you want it to mean. It does not give you any right to hurt another human being. The same Bible also asked men to love their wives. If he did, he would have pet her and explored other options.

I am not one stopping him from doing that.

You also need to stop with the monthly allowance nonsense. How many men can actually provide for the family? How many men in Nigeria are the financial sole providers?

some lady are just wicked, maybe u have jam yet, after devil fear women!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
no comment. All i do is laugh at women like yourself
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by blesoh(f): 7:50pm On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
Lwkmd I meant e-chick. eeeerm say me hello to my man. incase he sees this "greetings sir, meant no disrespect"

besides, I don't know why you think so horrible of me. you are seriously mistaken and seriously am not ready to explain myself. goodnight
Hehehehe don't take it personal oh, na joke oh make e no be like say you win me lol. Abeg leave this e-chick I want chop jollof rice soon oh. I de Wait your IV.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2016
blesoh:

Hehehehe don't take it personal oh, na joke oh make e no be like say you win me lol. Abeg leave this e-chick I want chop jollof rice soon oh. I de Wait your IV.
Lolz so fast? person wey I never even follow for NL. madam no worry I go call you when the time is done.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by blesoh(f): 8:03pm On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
Lolz so fast? person wey I never even follow for NL. madam no worry I go call you when the time is done.
Abeg do follow her fast oh, but this E - relationship does it really work.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:05pm On May 19, 2016
bastien:
be a house wife? What is even there? I challenge you to be husband for a day, especially on ur pay day..... When your mind won't be at rest, considering ur wify monthly allowance, rent, etc.

Single mothers all over Nigeria and all over the world have beat your challenge again and again. Ever wonder why the African-American hip hop and rap scene is rife with men singing about their mothers e.g Tu Pac

Challenge Conquered. Next!!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

She's malfunctioning grin
Chai... You ehn.. Good evening bro.. How today nah?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by titifranc: 8:29pm On May 19, 2016
If u like go buy pack of dido 4 house, make u no marry. Wetin concern me.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2016
blesoh:

Abeg do follow her fast oh, but this E - relationship does it really work.
me no know oh. na only God know; D
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Mikeiron78(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

You have choices and you don't have to use this as a mean of coming out, go for it, it's your life,lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.