Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I'm I Pregnant! Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Pregnant! Help! (2503 Views)

*help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* / I'm I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? / How Charming I'm I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by oziomatv(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2008
Na the child go come respond to una now no be the mama.
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by ufuoma24(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2008
Em, ugo, or whats ur name, pls ehen, if u happen to cnfirm ur nt pregnant i hope u'l gve me d chance to impregnate u myself? Afterall, ow wil only ya bf b pourin insyd ur promsd land fild wil milk n honey? Help mak nigria gr8 o
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by DrLorenz1(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2009
jassie:

let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone tongue

Exactly! When it comes to this kind of post, all the females would act like they're holier than the poster, running their mouths like they better than the person who's pregnant. Can they all say they've never been pregnant once in their lives, even if they have to remove it?

Even if they haven't, i'm sure they've seen girls who were pregnant and still became something in life, got married and were happy. Those girls still have their respect, because they never allowed what happened to them stop them from moving forward. Unlike some others who couldn't.

As for the males, u are all condemning the girl. Most of u have made girls pregnant and yet you're condemning a girl here. Granted she might not supposed to have posted this topic in here, but that doesn't mean you should condemn here. If you don't want to reply, you should just keep your mouth shut.

Now before you'all take your best shot at me, am not saying she did right by getting pregnant. What am saying is that what's done is done. And nobody holy pass.

Chikena!
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by pretystunt: 7:37pm On May 27, 2009
rubish
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by DrLorenz1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2009
@pretystunt
What's the rubbish? What i said or the post?
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by biola44: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2009
lmao ;d
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by AmAlone: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2009
UgoChick:

i please any doctors in d house? D situatn is that my guy came inside me,

What The Hell Is This

RUBBISH! BITCH, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by yme1(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
@post
a guy cums inside
and you are not having any symptoms of being pregnant
how the heck do you expect us to know
or are we a prophet undecided
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by yjay(f): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
jassie& dr. lorenz, i cld kiss u both rite now!!!!! wats with the rude remarks pple i mean comm'n like at one time or the other we havent found ourselves in this kinda situation, talking to the ladies now, with that being said
@ poster! poster! poster! , comm'n girl!!!!!!!
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by DrLorenz1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
@vjay

grin grin grin

Your post is making my heart go yori yori. I don't mind collecting the kiss o. When do i come for it wink. Anyways tanks for the post.

@y me
Make sumbody no go get belle for you o, because by then this your name go speak for itself, y me o, y me o, u dey try me o grin grin grin, am just playing man,
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Oxone(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2009
Is there a scarcity of condom or what? angry angry angry angry
abi na condom crunch undecided undecided undecided
*hiss*
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2009
Oxone:

Is there a scarcity of condom or what? angry angry angry angry
abi na condom crunch undecided undecided undecided
*hiss*
Yeah, I really don't understand that.

When swine flu came along, the demand for germ killers, hand cleansers, tissue etc had suddenly sky rocketed through the roof lipsrsealed

How long have these problems, (pregnancy, std etc) been around for? And yet, still. . .
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by platinumnk(f): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2009
ibkaye:

Yeah, I really don't understand that.

When swine flu came along, the demand for germ killers, hand cleansers, tissue etc had suddenly sky rocketed through the roof lipsrsealed

How long have these problems, (pregnancy, std etc) been around for? And yet, still. . .

A cpl of thousands get swine flu, ppl are wearing masks

While millions are having unprotected sex, recieving AIDs
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2009
platinumnk:

Exactly.

Lmao, imagine.
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Ollami(f): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
lol , u mite b and u mite nut be , just go for a P/T test
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by Oxone(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2009
platinumnk:

irony of life i guess undecided undecided undecided undecided

maybe its too sweet that common sense flies out of the window
Re: I'm I Pregnant! Help! by platinumnk(f): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2009
Oxone:

irony of life i guess undecided undecided undecided undecided

maybe[b] its too sweet [/b] that common sense flies out of the window

yeah. . . . cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: / Please A Virgin? / Finally!! 10 How To Woo A Nairaland Guy Stylely On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.