Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,134 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? (7061 Views)

Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 11:48am On May 17, 2016
I wonder what Seun himself thinks about this.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

so you have forgotten about the guy that deflowered you? Lies. If you see him again, you will wanna give it to him again. You think say e easy to open a lady's gate. She will nvr forget. Btw, do you still see the guy that deflowered you abi una don lose contact?

Your thoughts on this issue arent reality, that's number one. I'm not saying I have forgotten him, that's number two. Of course I still remember his name, but I dont see or think of him any differently than any other person. No butterflies. Nothing. He's just another guy I used to know.

Yes, I still see him every now & then. Every time I see him, I think to myself, "What did I ever see in him?" grin Simply because I've met better since him cheesy Plus it doesnt help that my taste in men has evolved since then. He's nobody special! I wouldnt let him hump a leg, today! I'm no longer the me of back then...that's what it boils down to at the end of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by unapapadeycraze: 12:34pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Your thoughts on this issue arent reality, that's number one. I'm not saying I have forgotten him, that's number two. Of course I still remember his name, but I dont see or think of him any differently than any other person. No butterflies. Nothing. He's just another guy I used to know.

Yes, I still see him every now & then. Every time I see him, I think to myself, "What did I ever see in him?" grin Simply because I've met better since him cheesy Plus it doesnt help that my taste in men has evolved since then. He's nobody special! I wouldnt let him hump a leg, today! I'm no longer the me of back then...that's what it boils down to at the end of the day.

cheesy@your taste has evolved. More reason guys should fvck all these girls giving them green lights as early as possible. As they grow, they begin to wisen up, they begin to have a change in taste like punkyVcheesy

Now, you are no more a liar, you are a truth teller.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by unapapadeycraze: 12:39pm On May 17, 2016
HurtgenForest:
I wonder what Seun himself thinks about this.

you sha dey find front pagecheesy. Lalasticlala weds HateU2. Can i get an amen?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 12:45pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

cheesy@your taste has evolved. More reason guys should fvck all these girls giving them green lights as early as possible. As they grow, they begin to wisen up, they begin to have a change in taste like punkyVcheesy

Now, you are no more a lie, you are a truth teller.

Lol, I think it's natural to outgrow some things as you get older. He's just not my "type" now. He's a cool guy though. There's no bad blood between us to this day. He's the only one that has never hurt me, to be honest.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by unapapadeycraze: 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, I think it's natural to outgrow some things as you get older. He's just not my "type" now. He's a cool guy though. There's no bad blood between us to this day. He's the only one that has never hurt me, to be honest.

why is it that most ladies don't get married to the guy that deflowered them? Wetin dey cause the break up?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by Kherry: 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
Yes it's possible for d woman to love ha husband,wat if d woman fall a victim of rapin nd molestin won't she forget who so ever dat deflowered her.............nd find sum1 to love

All is jst a memory
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 12:57pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

why is it that most ladies don't get married to the guy that deflowered them? Wetin dey cause the break up?

Good question oo.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 1:40pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I guess every situation is different. Life gets in the way. Mine got into trouble & was sent away (to jail). At the same time I also moved away for school, so we lost touch.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by feran15(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Then why do some people keep saying that once you are not the first you can never get all of her heart?

I just don't get it.

Its just an assumptuon. The only reason a woman can be attached to the guy who she lost her virginity to is if she really loved the guy and she saved herself for him only for him to break her heart and she isn't ready to let go of him.

If she doesn't love you, it would be for some other reason and not that you were not the one to disflower her.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by unapapadeycraze: 8:17pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

I guess every situation is different. Life gets in the way. Mine got into trouble & was sent away (to jail). At the same time I also moved away for school, so we lost touch.

awwww, pathetic. Na wa oh. He still came back to that area, i thought he would feel ashamed.

Btw, even if he didn't go to jail, there was possibility that you were gonna leave him after gaining admission into the tertiary institute. It has become the norm these days. They are well exposed in school then the new boyfriend comes in.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you sha dey find front pagecheesy. Lalasticlala weds HateU2. Can i get an amen?
Amen bro cheesy after breaking us up abi undecided
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by dasparrow: 8:28pm On May 17, 2016
HurtgenForest:

So a woman can wholly love her husband even if he was not the one that deflowered them?

I would guess so. What of women that were disvirgined by rapists against their will or by pedophiles when they were innocent little girls and did not even know what sex was? Have you thought about those considering the high rate of pedophilia going on in this Godless nation called Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 8:30pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

awwww, pathetic. Na wa oh. He still came back to that area, i thought he would feel ashamed.

Btw, even if he didn't go to jail, there was possibility that you were gonna leave him after gaining admission into the tertiary institute. It has become the norm these days. They are well exposed in school then the new boyfriend comes in.

Lol, he's now a HARDENED criminal that's in & out of prison. I wouldnt trust him not to mug me cheesy

No, I was still in high school then, but had to relocate to another area after a death in the family. I didnt even date for a couple of years after him, because I was still dealing with grief, so it was not a matter of being "well exposed".
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by dayosweetness(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2016
I think the main issue is no girl can resist the guy that disvirgined her weneva they are together alone, even when they are no longer dating, something must happen!
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by unapapadeycraze: 8:36pm On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
Amen bro cheesy after breaking us up abi undecided

i'm reuniting you both nacheesy. Lalasticlala, will you marry hateU2? It's like you luv her so much.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by unapapadeycraze: 8:40pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, he's now a HARDENED criminal that's in & out of prison. I wouldnt trust him not to mug me cheesy

No, I was still in high school then, but had to relocate to another area after a death in the family. I didnt even date for a couple of years after him, because I was still dealing with grief, so it was not a matter of being "well exposed".

really! Was he like dat when you guys started the relationship abi he changed along the line?

How come you guys now still see each other till this day?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 9:03pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

really! Was he like dat when you guys started the relationship abi he changed along the line?

How come you guys now still see each other till this day?

He was a little rough around the edges even when we started dating, but then he started experimenting with drugs & doing crime. He progressed & just became a totally different person.

I think I've seen him thrice in total, in all these years. I still visit the area because I have relatives there. So the times I've seen him was when I was visiting & he happened to be out of jail lol. He just got out last year Nov/Dec, but I've heard he got arrested yet again, this time for 15 years. He's a career criminal now. He scares even me.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i'm reuniting you both nacheesy. Lalasticlal.a, will you marry hat.eU2? It's you luv her so much.
Tanks, u can now go undecided
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by unapapadeycraze: 9:58pm On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
Tanks, u can now go undecided

na wa oh. How i take cause rift between you and lalasticlala?

Lalasticlala, CUM and re-affirm your luv for her.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by unapapadeycraze: 10:27pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

He was a little rough around the edges even when we started dating, but then he started experimenting with drugs & doing crime. He progressed & just became a totally different person.

I think I've seen him thrice in total, in all these years. I still visit the area because I have relatives there. So the times I've seen him was when I was visiting & he happened to be out of jail lol. He just got out last year Nov/Dec, but I've heard he got arrested yet again, this time for 15 years. He's a career criminal now. He scares even me.

no wonder you don't think about him againcheesy. I thought you ladies like badt guys? Perhaps, dats what attracted you to him. What really attracted you to him in the 1st place? I mean before he started misbehaving.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 6:11am On May 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

no wonder you don't think about him againcheesy. I thought you ladies like badt guys? Perhaps, dats what attracted you to him. What really attracted you to him in the 1st place? I mean before he started misbehaving.

Lol, well he is good looking (even now) & can be very sweet. I guess I was going through a bad boy stage back then, being a teenager & all. He could fight at the drop of a hat. There were always stories of him beating up some guy, etc. That to me was hot & manly lol. That was until I witnessed how unstable he can be when he saw me talking with another guy. It was all innocent, I swear I'm not lying lol. Anyway, he started raging in full view of people & drew a knife on the other guy. I ran like the wind because I've never seen a stabbing before. After that I started realizing that maybe I've bitten more than I can chew & was starting getting scared of him. He never laid a hand on me though. He was very sweet & loving. I remember one time he bought me a music box on my birthday. Just to be sure, I asked if he had stolen it cheesy Well, he was a thief so. But OMG, you could have sworn I accused him of murder or something he had not done before, because he EXPLODED in anger, making me regret ever asking such a sensible question tongue

PS: when I met him he had just lost his brother so he was a sad person. I wanted to "help" him. He blamed himself all the time over his brother's death. Technically, it was his fault because the guys shot his brother thinking it was him. They looked identical. It was easier mistaking one for the other, except the one I was dating was very, very soft spoken & shy, despite being a menace to society & a certifiable nut grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:21am On May 18, 2016
The question shud b, y is she nt wit him, if he is dat special? Come one bro, out of life, out of mind. No need to hold on to something dat can never even be again. U do good by de one who is wit u nw, and shud he also leave, den de next one and de next one, will also b special like de first one. It is nt abt virginity bt its abt respect,love and treating her de way a lady shud b treated, den u wil see her give her whole life to u, but if u mess up, u r in de shit like de virginity breaker. Remember when a woman loves, she loves for real. Even if u r number 50 on de list
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:25am On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, well he is good looking (even now) & can be very sweet. I guess I was going through a bad boy stage back then, being a teenager & all. He could fight at the drop of a hat. There were always stories of him beating up some guy, etc. That to me was hot & manly lol. That was until I witnessed how unstable he can be when he saw me talking with another guy. It was all innocent, I swear I'm not lying lol. Anyway, he started raging in full view of people & drew a knife on the other guy. I ran like the wind because I've never seen a stabbing before. After that I started realizing that maybe I've bitten more than I can chew & was starting getting scared of him. He never laid a hand on me though. He was very sweet & loving. I remember one time he bought me a music box on my birthday. Just to be sure, I asked if he had stolen it cheesy Well, he was a thief so. But OMG, you could have sworn I accused him of murder or something he had not done before, because he EXPLODED in anger, making me regret ever asking such a sensible question tongue

nawa for u oo. Guese u wer dating a tsotsi. Hahaha lol, girl ddnt yo momma ever teach u to select gentlemen and nt street guys. Coz yo guy sounds like he might have been a pantsula or something. I am even imagining him dressed like a trompies member. Chai, some girl don suffer ooo
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 6:37am On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

nawa for u oo. Guese u wer dating a tsotsi. Hahaha lol, girl ddnt yo momma ever teach u to select gentlemen and nt street guys. Coz yo guy sounds like he might have been a pantsula or something. I am even imagining him dressed like a trompies member. Chai, some girl don suffer ooo

LMAO. It was a stage. And yes to dressing like trompies, it's like you've met him tongue Typical, right? It's the mistakes we make when we're young & dumb.

You've been to SA? You sound like you know quite a lot about the lifestyle smiley
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:45am On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO. It was a stage. And yes to dressing like trompies, it's like you've met him tongue Typical, right? It's the mistakes we make when we're young & dumb.

You've been to SA? You sound like you know quite a lot about the lifestyle smiley

hahhahaha lol babe, i can just imagine him.kikiki yes i have been to de south. Hahhahaha i travel a lot, so mzansi is one of de places i go to, sometimes
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 7:15am On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hahhahaha lol babe, i can just imagine him.kikiki yes i have been to de south. Hahhahaha i travel a lot, so mzansi is one of de places i go to, sometimes

Oh, that's nice smiley Are you Nigerian? I'd love to visit the country some day. Wanna break out of the South African stereotype of not liking to travel tongue
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ccqueen(f): 7:39am On May 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Let me first say I am sorry for opening another thread that has to do with virginity because so much has been said on this already.

I often hear that a lady will never forget the man that deflowered her and that her heart will always be attached to that man no matter how wonderful any other man is that comes into her life.

Ladies is the above true?

Ladies can you deeply love a man you get married to when he is not the one that deflowered you or is the above true?

I need matured minds to look at this please not kids and jokers.
Yes it's possible but you can only love God with all your heart,that's what the Bible says,your problem starts when you start loving others more than you love God.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

really? don't take this the wrong way but I find this hard to believe. I remember my first kiss like it was yesterday, bumped into her a couple of months ago and to my amazement part of me still felt something. if I could feel that way about a kiss then I think a girl should feel something even if it is resentment toward the dude that was responsible for her first shag.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 8:52am On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:

really? don't take this the wrong way but I find this hard to believe. I remember my first kiss like it was yesterday, bumped into her a couple of months ago and to my amazement part of me still felt something. if I could feel that way about a kiss then I think a girl should feel something even if it is resentment toward the dude that was responsible for her first shag.

Well, I am not you. Just because YOU experience things a certain way, doesnt mean it's like that for everybody. I for one am not one to dwell too much on past events. Meaning, if it didnt happen today, I dont care for it. There's not one person I feel what you just described for. So, you see? We're all wired differently. When *I* move on, sometimes it becomes very hard to even recall how the person made me feel. It's like out of sight, out of mind. No emotional memory whatsoever. I heard it's an illness & I'm glad I have it grin
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2016
grin grin grin
PunkyV:

Well, I am not you. Just because YOU experience things a certain way, doesnt mean it's like that for everybody. I for one am not one to dwell too much on past events. Meaning, if it didnt happen today, I dont care for it. There's not one person I feel what you just described for. So, you see? We're all wired differently. When *I* move on, sometimes it becomes very hard to even recall how the person made me feel. It's like out of sight, out of mind. No emotional memory whatsoever. I heard it's an illness & I'm glad I have it grin
not even nostalgia? you really are dead inside grin. illness is putting it mildly, what you have is a disease. you need help!
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 9:27am On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:
grin grin grin
not even nostalgia? you really are dead inside grin. illness is putting it mildly, what you have is a disease. you need help!

I do get nostalgic embarassed But it's not use being stuck in a time warp. Life's too short. I just sigh & move on. No time machine, no magic wand, what's a girl to do? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. / Konji!! Bbnaija Star, Venita Akpofure, Flaunts Her Banging Breast & Backside / He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.