Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,426 members, 7,846,773 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? (7064 Views)

Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 9:46am On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

I do get nostalgic embarassed But it's not use being stuck in a time warp. Life's too short. I just sigh & move on. No time machine, no magic wand, what's a girl to do? tongue
a disclaimer should have been placed on the post I first quoted. you are wired differently and I get that now but I want you to know that the person we share a first kiss and shag with will always have a place in our heart and memories regardless of whether the memories were good, bad or ugly.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 10:02am On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:

a disclaimer should have been placed on the post I first quoted. you are wired differently and I get that now but I want you to know that the person we share a first kiss and shag with will always have a place in our heart and memories regardless of whether the memories were good, bad or ugly.

Well, maybe not romantic feelings but fondness or some other lower emotion of the same variety tongue I also mentioned I have no negative feelings towards my 1st. He's actually the only guy in my past that I still genuinely like as a person because there were never any hurt feelings. No lying or cheating that I know of. He was a good BF & we both loved intensely, so there was never a need to hold back or dilute my personality around him. We were well suited in many ways. It's just that life got in the way, probably for the best.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:07am On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh, that's nice smiley Are you Nigerian? I'd love to visit the country some day. Wanna break out of the South African stereotype of not liking to travel tongue

yeh babe, i m nigerian. Wen u visit naija, b sure to hala at me, n wen i come down there, i will also hala. We can go out, maybe see a movie or something. I like de cinema at sandton city mall, i forgot whether its ster kineko or wat, and i also like news cafe. Oops i heard nw u guys just built mall of africa in midrand, n yal wer flocking there becoz everything was cheap wen it was opening. Did u go? Wat did u buy? Does it realy have 300 shops?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 11:18am On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

yeh babe, i m nigerian. Wen u visit naija, b sure to hala at me, n wen i come down there, i will also hala. We can go out, maybe see a movie or something. I like de cinema at sandton city mall, i forgot whether its ster kineko or wat, and i also like news cafe. Oops i heard nw u guys just built mall of africa in midrand, n yal wer flocking there becoz everything was cheap wen it was opening. Did u go? Wat did u buy? Does it realy have 300 shops?

Yeah sure, any time, girl. I'd be nice to meet someone from here in person. Unfortunately, I dont live in Jo'burg or its surrounding areas. I'm in Pretoria, close enough to the Menlyn mall. But we can meet halfway so we can go shop 'til we drop @ the 300-shops-mall wink smiley
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

there was never a need to hold back or dilute my personality around him.
....so you go around deceiving innocent fellas with a fake persona abi? angry. am I being deceived? undecided
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 11:48am On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:

....so you go around deceiving innocent fellas with a fake persona abi? angry. am I being deceived? undecided

Lol no, not at all. It's just that I'm extremely intense in relationships. IDK, but maybe it comes off as being extreme or smothering. Shrugs. So I constantly have to check myself & my reactions, in case I've got some poor guy by the jagular without even knowing tongue It happens wink I go from 0-100. I cant do mild. Hence I say I sometimes feel the need to dilute because very few men can handle me in full throttle, they'll die of suffocation grin My venom is too strong cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by andreernest28(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2016
Women where made to love and men also made to care
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

in case I've got some poor guy by the jagular without even knowing tongue It happens wink I go from 0-100. I cant do mild. Hence I say I sometimes feel the need to dilute because very few men can handle me in full throttle, they'll die of suffocation grin My venom is too strong cheesy
Hehehehe......reminds me of an ex! (kinda cos I never made it official) anyways, this girl was practically in my ass but as soon as she got my attention, she withdrew with the same intensity she came at me. until this day she never gave me an explanation. I guess some girls are crazy like that. cheesy. care to explain her behavior?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 12:31pm On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:

Hehehehe......reminds me of an ex! (kinda cos I never made it official) anyways, this girl was practically in my ass but as soon as she got my attention, she withdrew with the same intensity she came at me. until this day she never gave me an explanation. I guess some girls are crazy like that. cheesy. care to explain her behavior?

OMG, she sounds just like me! No kidding! Like I said, it's 0-100, no inbetween. Fùck 80 or any number between 0 & 100. Meaning she can only blow super hot (camp in your ass & all) or go stone cold. Like having only an ON & an OFF switch, no additional buttons to adjust the temperature. I can be that way too. I can love someone close to a coma grin but when I start noticing that they're fed up of me or whatever, then I'll dial the heat all the way down to below zero & make a human popsicle out of him cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:40pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah sure, any time, girl. I'd be nice to meet someone from here in person. Unfortunately, I dont live in Jo'burg or its surrounding areas. I'm in Pretoria, close enough to the Menlyn mall. But we can meet halfway so we can go shop 'til we drop @ the 300-shops-mall wink smiley

ohh really? I do know Pretoria a bit. I know centurion, manlyn park, sunnnyside, garankuwa, mamelodi, soshanguve, pyramid, and hammaskraal. I am not sure about he spellings though. I have been there too, I was once at the union buildings, where they should me where the much for passes by the rocks was done. Which year again was the strike? chai u ppl like to strike ooo. U strike a rock, u strike a....? finish the statement, and tell me what it means
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 12:55pm On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

ohh really? I do know Pretoria a bit. I know centurion, manlyn park, sunnnyside, garankuwa, mamelodi, soshanguve, pyramid, and hammaskraal. I am not sure about he spellings though. I have been there too, I was once at the union buildings, where they should me where the much for passes by the rocks was done. Which year again was the strike? chai u ppl like to strike ooo. U strike a rock, u strike a....? finish the statement, and tell me what it means

Lol, we have many of those, so I dont remember all the dates but I know the march you're talking about. It was an all-woman gàng báng to the govt, led by Lilian Ngoyi. Wathinta abafazi, wathinta imbokodo. Meaning you strike a woman, you strike a rock. Girl power! Chyeah!

Your spelling of the places is good, btw. I'm impressed smiley
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

OMG, she sounds just like me! No kidding! Like I said, it's 0-100, no inbetween. Fùck 80 or any number between 0 & 100. Meaning she can only blow super hot (camp in your ass & all) or go stone cold. Like having only an ON & an OFF switch, no additional buttons to adjust the temperature. I can be that way too. I can love someone close to a coma grin but when I start noticing that they're fed up of me or whatever, then I'll dial the heat all the way down to below zero & make a human popsicle out of him cheesy
wow! I spent days wondering what happened. as much as I didn't want to admit it at the time I was really fond of her but only wanted her to bring it down a couple of notches. she should have told me she was a ride or die kinda girl.

I usually do not do this but will it be cool to send you a PM?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 1:34pm On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:

wow! I spent days wondering what happened. as much as I didn't want to admit it at the time I was really fond of her but only wanted her to bring it down a couple of notches. she should have told me she was a ride or die kinda girl.

I usually do not do this but will it be cool to send you a PM?

To talk about girls, right? grin No problemo. Hit me!

Yeah, most people sadly can't handle that kind of heat. And to us it's like, if you cant handle the heat then get the fùck out of the kitchen! Take it or leave it, we wont shed a tear because this is the only way we know how to get down. Plus it's very unsatifying when you're not loving full steam the way you like or when someone returns it half-assed.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 18, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Then why do some people keep saying that once you are not the first you can never get all of her heart?

I just don't get it.
Are u so insecure? Why do u need all her heart. So long as i'm fuccking her and she gives me kids and she fulfils her wife duty, y shuld i give two fuccks bout her heart. No matter wot, women can never be 100% loyal to u. Its in their dna.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

To talk about girls, right? grin No problemo. Hit me!
nahundecided. you seem cool that's all. hitting.........

seen it?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 3:54pm On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:

nahundecided. you seem cool that's all. hitting.........

seen it?

Received
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, we have many of those, so I dont remember all the dates but I know the march you're talking about. It was an all-woman gàng báng to the govt, led by Lilian Ngoyi. Wathinta abafazi, wathinta imbokodo. Meaning you strike a woman, you strike a rock. Girl power! Chyeah!

Your spelling of the places is good, btw. I'm impressed smiley

9 August 1956. Just googled it now. That is what I love about your women. They are ambitious, go after what they want but still remain humble. You are go getters but do not let success ruin your humanity
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 4:10pm On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

9 August 1956. Just googled it now. That is what I love about your women. They are ambitious, go after what they want but still remain humble. You are go getters but do not let success ruin your humanity

Awww, that's a nice thing to say. Thanks, hun smiley
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Received
cool cool. really don't know how this works am I supposed to receive a notification on my mail
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:51pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Awww, that's a nice thing to say. Thanks, hun smiley

but its true babe. M not trying to buy yo face. I have seen how yo women can b well of but still humble. Wen i compare wit other ppl i know, who let money make dem think dey r super humans. I cnt help bt love de humany and de warm reception one gets there. Yo ppl r friendly. I harlde get bad treatment wen m there. Whether its a cashier at de store or just a person on de streets, but in other places i know, client care is nt one of their goals, an humanity is a strange word. I dnt wana name names
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:

cool cool. really don't know how this works am I supposed to receive a notification on my mail

I'm supposed to reply but I cant right now because my mailbox is "not responding". Will try later. It's probably a network issue.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 5:14pm On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

but its true babe. M not trying to buy yo face. I have seen how yo women can b well of but still humble. Wen i compare wit other ppl i know, who let money make dem think dey r super humans. I cnt help bt love de humany and de warm reception one gets there. Yo ppl r friendly. I harlde get bad treatment wen m there. Whether its a cashier at de store or just a person on de streets, but in other places i know, client care is nt one of their goals, an humanity is a strange word. I dnt wana name names

Lol, are you sure you're not a South African posing as a Nigerian? NinaNigeria? tongue

Anyway, we indeed are NICE people, in contrary to popular belief that we're hateful & blah blah blah. Yes, there are some who are not so nice, but the majority mind their own business & swallow the bile, so to speak.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:27pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, are you sure you're not a South African posing as a Nigerian? NinaNigeria? tongue

Anyway, we indeed are NICE people, in contrary to popular belief that we're hateful & blah blah blah. Yes, there are some who are not so nice, but the majority mind their own business & swallow the bile, so to speak.

lol, no babe. I am nigerian and i am proud of my heritage. Its just dat i love people and places wer ppl r treated good attract my heart. Actually i am thinking of going in to politics and assist in trying to shape my country. I wana see Nigeria developed and beautiful, since we r de giant of Africa, dat shud show in everything. I admire some of the thinks u ppl do, and i wud very much love implement those here at home. Nigeria is a very beautiful country and wit de right leadership, we can pass south africa
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:28pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

lol, no babe. I am nigerian and i am proud of my heritage. Its just dat i love people and places wer ppl r treated good attract my heart. Actually i am thinking of going in to politics and assist in trying to shape my country. I wana see Nigeria developed and beautiful, since we r de giant of Africa, dat shud show in everything. I admire some of the thinks u ppl do, and i wud very much love implement those here at home. Nigeria is a very beautiful country and wit de right leadership, we can pass south africa, with most stuff, and i want one of those things to be humanity. I love my country. God i looove Nigeria and i do not regret being born here
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 6:01pm On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

lol, no babe. I am nigerian and i am proud of my heritage. Its just dat i love people and places wer ppl r treated good attract my heart. Actually i am thinking of going in to politics and assist in trying to shape my country. I wana see Nigeria developed and beautiful, since we r de giant of Africa, dat shud show in everything. I admire some of the thinks u ppl do, and i wud very much love implement those here at home. Nigeria is a very beautiful country and wit de right leadership, we can pass south africa, with most stuff, and i want one of those things to be humanity. I love my country. God i looove Nigeria and i do not regret being born here

Hmmm...that's a good vision you have there & I hope it becomes a reality soon. I'm of the belief that everything happens for a reason & that every problem has a solution within it. Take South Africa for an example. We've been through hell & back. One thing positive about the struggle we went through is that it united us as people & gave us one voice. Apartheid is in a long distant past now, but South Africans have not forgotten one bit that unity is power. If we don't like something or our needs are not being met, we will toyi-toyi (march) & shake the country to its foundation. The echo of the footsteps will be heard from the Union Building in Pretoria to the Parliament in Cape Town. We won't rest until we're heard & hear us they always do! grin IDK, but maybe you guys need a similar MO. Take the beef with the govt to the streets once & for all. Let blood flow if it needs be & if that'll make a positive difference for this or the next generation of your country. Something's gotta give.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:08pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm...that's a good vision you have there & I hope it becomes a reality soon. I'm of the belief that everything happens for a reason & that every problem has a solution within it. Take South Africa for an example. We've been through hell & back. One thing positive about the struggle we went through is that it united us as people & gave us one voice. Apartheid is in a long distant past now, but South Africans have not forgotten one bit that unity is power. If we don't like something or our needs are not being met, we will toyi-toyi (march) & shake the country to its foundation. The echo of the footsteps will be heard from the Union Building in Pretoria to the Parliament in Cape Town. We won't rest until we're heard & hear us they always do! grin IDK, but maybe you guys need a similar MO. Take the beef with the govt to the streets once & for all. Let blood flow if it needs be, if that'll make a difference for this or the next generation of your country. Something's gotta give.

all u r saying is true sister, but plzzz dnt talk abt blood shedding. I hate killings with all my heart. There has gat to be a good solution, which does nto involve killing. A life of a person, is nt cheap at all oooooh
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 6:12pm On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

all u r saying is true sister, but plzzz dnt talk abt blood shedding. I hate killings with all my heart. There has gat to be a good solution, which does nto involve killing. A life of a person, is nt cheap at all oooooh

Well true, but a true war is not without its bloodbath. I am South African after all, violence is my 2nd home language grin
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 6:41pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm supposed to reply but I cant right now because my mailbox is "not responding". Will try later. It's probably a network issue.
okay. I'm gon check when I get home. LFC is playing tonight, my evening is going to be quite eventful grin. cheers.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 6:42pm On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:

okay. I'm gon check when I get home. LFC is playing tonight, my evening is going to be quite eventful grin. cheers.

Ok. Enjoy the rest of your evening smiley
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:48pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Well true, but a true war is not without its bloodbath. I am South African after all, violence is my 2nd home language grin

hehehhe i hope u r not inkatha or eff. Kikiki
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

baddoski cheesy. well said like the confirmed rudd gal that you are but was it not you I saw jumping over a 60m fence at the sight of an AK47

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? / Women's Day Gone Wrong......(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.