Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,234 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? (7062 Views)

Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 6:51pm On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehhe i hope u r not inkatha or eff. Kikiki

Lolest. No. I'm not into politics. I find the whole thing to be smoke & mirrors.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 6:56pm On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:

baddoski cheesy. well said like the confirmed rudd gal that you are but was it not you I saw jumping over a 60m fence at the sight of an AK47

Lmao, I got brains now, if I'm unarmed or unarmoured, I can even jump over the great wall of China with ease grin I aint a cat, I have one life & not nine tongue
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:00pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Lolest. No. I'm not into politics. I find the whole thing to be smoke & mirrors.

hehhehe lol.m am too political ooo
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 7:11pm On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehhehe lol.m am too political ooo

Lol, Viva!

*lifts fist in the air*

Nice that you're passionate about the affairs of your country. Now go out there & let me see you show 'em, the big wigs, over there in Abuja tongue
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Lmao, I got brains now, if I'm unarmed or unarmoured, I can even jump over the great wall of China with ease grin I aint a cat, I have one life & not nine tongue
disappointed undecided. I thought you were ride or die! was expecting to hear something like how you were gon disarm your attackers Jack Bauer stylegrin
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 7:13pm On May 18, 2016
iLUMeN8:

disappointed undecided. I thought you were ride or die! was expecting to hear something like how you were gon disarm your attackers Jack Bauer stylegrin

Lmao, maybe if I reincarnate as a shaolin monk after they've killed me
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by olac21(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, well he is good looking (even now) & can be very sweet. I guess I was going through a bad boy stage back then, being a teenager & all. He could fight at the drop of a hat. There were always stories of him beating up some guy, etc. That to me was hot & manly lol. That was until I witnessed how unstable he can be when he saw me talking with another guy. It was all innocent, I swear I'm not lying lol. Anyway, he started raging in full view of people & drew a knife on the other guy. I ran like the wind because I've never seen a stabbing before. After that I started realizing that maybe I've bitten more than I can chew & was starting getting scared of him. He never laid a hand on me though. He was very sweet & loving. I remember one time he bought me a music box on my birthday. Just to be sure, I asked if he had stolen it cheesy Well, he was a thief so. But OMG, you could have sworn I accused him of murder or something he had not done before, because he EXPLODED in anger, making me regret ever asking such a sensible question tongue

PS: when I met him he had just lost his brother so he was a sad person. I wanted to "help" him. He blamed himself all the time over his brother's death. Technically, it was his fault because the guys shot his brother thinking it was him. They looked identical. It was easier mistaking one for the other, except the one I was dating was very, very soft spoken & shy, despite being a menace to society & a certifiable nut grin

I never knew you were outspoken as this..sorry, is that you at your dp and are you a nigerian/south African?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 9:58pm On May 18, 2016
olac21:

I never knew you were outspoken as this..sorry, is that you at your dp and are you a nigerian/south African?

Yes it is. I'm South African.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:44pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, well he is good looking (even now) & can be very sweet. I guess I was going through a bad boy stage back then, being a teenager & all. He could fight at the drop of a hat. There were always stories of him beating up some guy, etc. That to me was hot & manly lol. That was until I witnessed how unstable he can be when he saw me talking with another guy. It was all innocent, I swear I'm not lying lol. Anyway, he started raging in full view of people & drew a knife on the other guy. I ran like the wind because I've never seen a stabbing before. After that I started realizing that maybe I've bitten more than I can chew & was starting getting scared of him. He never laid a hand on me though. He was very sweet & loving. I remember one time he bought me a music box on my birthday. Just to be sure, I asked if he had stolen it cheesy Well, he was a thief so. But OMG, you could have sworn I accused him of murder or something he had not done before, because he EXPLODED in anger, making me regret ever asking such a sensible question tongue

PS: when I met him he had just lost his brother so he was a sad person. I wanted to "help" him. He blamed himself all the time over his brother's death. Technically, it was his fault because the guys shot his brother thinking it was him. They looked identical. It was easier mistaking one for the other, except the one I was dating was very, very soft spoken & shy, despite being a menace to society & a certifiable nut grin
punkyv shocked ... remember me? wink
Meeehn dis ur story sef ... No wonder SA's got high crime rate... they robbed my guy over there of $5000.. damn..
I know you still love him though wink
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by iLUMeN8(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Lmao, maybe if I reincarnate as a shaolin monk after they've killed me
they can't kill you cos you are punky V for vendetta mehn grin. LFC lost by the way, that was a buzz kill. :'
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 5:23am On May 19, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
punkyv shocked ... remember me? wink
Meeehn dis ur story sef ... No wonder SA's got high crime rate... they robbed my guy over there of $5000.. damn..
I know you still love him though wink

Lol, yeah SA can be rough. How did they rob him of $5000?

No, I swear I'm over the guy. It's been a long time. Come on now!
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by CaptainEColeJnr: 8:33am On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, yeah SA can be rough. How did they rob him of $5000?

No, I swear I'm over the guy. It's been a long time. Come on now!
it was a car robbery .. on his way from OR Tambo airport .. Joburg is one hell of a city especially at night...
oh good thing you're over him.. but just that people find it hard to forget their first love..
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 8:42am On May 19, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
it was a car robbery .. on his way from OR Tambo airport .. Joburg is one hell of a city especially at night...
oh good thing you're over him.. but just that people find it hard to forget their first love..

Oh wow! Well Jo'burg isnt safe, whether day or night. I still remember one car-jacking incident that happened in broad daylight. This lady (the car owner) couldnt unfasten her young son quick enough, so he got stuck & the thieves drove away, dragging his mangled body alongside the speeding car as they escaped. It was gruesome.

Your friend is lucky he got away unharmed.

That's him, little Taegrin Morris. RIP

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 9:42am On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh wow! Well Jo'burg isnt safe, whether day or night. I still remember one car-jacking incident that happened in broad daylight. This lady (the car owner) couldnt unfasten her young son quick enough, so he got stuck & the thieves drove away, dragging his mangled body alongside the speeding car as they escaped. It was gruesome.

Oh Lord.

This is so heart breaking.

May those thieves burn in the hottest parts of hell.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:44am On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:

oh cry So sad indeed ... RIP little Taegrin Morris .. this is so gruesome indeed .. did the police catch those riffraffs ?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 9:48am On May 19, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Oh Lord.

This is so heart breaking.

May those thieves burn in the hottest parts of hell.

It was! I cried too when I saw it on the news.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 9:50am On May 19, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
oh cry So sad indeed ... RIP little Taegrin Morris .. this is so gruesome indeed .. did the police catch those riffraffs ?

Yes, they were caught. Other motorists started chasing them too because of the child that was hanging from the side of the vehicle. Horrible, horrible sight.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:54am On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:

Yes, they were caught. Other motorists started chasing them too because of the child that was hanging from the side of the vehicle. Horrible, horrible sight.
indeed ... RIP little boy .. Rest in the sweetest part of heaven.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 9:59am On May 19, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
indeed ... RIP little boy .. Rest in the sweetest part of heaven.

Sigh. Yeah. You're the guy that lives in Jo'burg, right? Lol, I forget monikers sometimes tongue
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:11am On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:

Sigh. Yeah. You're the guy that lives in Jo'burg, right? Lol, I forget monikers sometimes tongue
Nah.. am that guy based in Kano wink
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 11:14am On May 19, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Nah.. am that guy based in Kano wink

Oh! Sorry about that. NOW I remember you lol. How's the great north today?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:49am On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh! Sorry about that. NOW I remember you lol. How's the great north today?
the north's doing cool grin
kinda sunny and bit hot
I know its winter over there .. well enjoy!
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 11:55am On May 19, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
the north's doing cool grin
kinda sunny and bit hot
I know its winter over there .. well enjoy!

Lol, I envy you. Nothing enjoyable about the cold. It's my least favourite season after summer because of the rains & thunderstorms. But I'll pull through. Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. / After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend / How To Make A Lady Desire For More!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.