Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike (37625 Views)

FCT Residents To Pay For Infrastructure As Govt Backs Out – Minister / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Grazing Bill: Anambra Assembly Backs Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by mkoabiola: 7:55pm On May 17, 2016
Wabba faction is d authentic NLC leaders.
Ajero is not recognised
This is jus an avenue for dem to disorganise NLC using ajero's faction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by izzou(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2016
2 billion to buy buses?

How much The young shall grow and God is good take buy their own?

NLC sef
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Horus(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruyQXVJDLhU

[size=14pt]NLC Stopped From Embarking On Planned Strike[/size]
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by 11cows4sale(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2016
if u think there will b strike click like,if u think otherwise click share

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by chiefoboh1(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2016
Hmmm this was not the same way they handled Jonathan's subsidy issues, they are fighting for self interest jor
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by AprokoNaija: 8:01pm On May 17, 2016
Wetin we wan believe now... Confused Nation!

Check my signature for latest tory wey dey sweet body
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by tamunominabo(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2016
They lost the battle the moment they stop speaking in one voice, lets see as it goes anyway
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Seunnzy(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2016
cutebobo:
Oh Nigeria! Oh Nigeria!! Oh Nigeria.

When David Cameron said 'Nigeria is fantastically corrupt, some 'wailers' were shouting.

Hope you can now see.

I feel liking running to America.
Dem hold u?

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by ndcide(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2016
Ajaero wants the strike. He is just talking like this to rock the boat because of the election issues.

Which group are under Ajaero,'s faction if I may ask. The only reason Ajaero was in those meetings was to represent nuee.

Is he saying nuee will not be part of the strike? If so he should be explicit.

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by AprokoNaija: 8:04pm On May 17, 2016
11cows4sale:
if u think there will b strike click like,if u think otherwise click share

Lobatan.. 6mins counting u never get either... This is the case on ground, indecisive

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by gratiaeo(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2016
There is nothing like ajero faction if there is why didn't government invite them for negotiation

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by free2ryhme: 8:05pm On May 17, 2016
Ajaero or Aja One

Abeg park one side

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by free2ryhme: 8:06pm On May 17, 2016
I support the strike let it hold

We can't be held ransom by the thiefing APC

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by maximunimpact(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2016
Harbioollah:
Useless faction.

They have been compromised. The action must go through. It's N86.5 or nothing.

I'm disappointed in Lagos. So all the protest then was because we were in the opposition. Anyway, It's official.

APC has no clue on what governance is.
PDP has no opposition effect and worse at it
The role should be reversed back come 2019 for the good of the country.

Lest I forget, Thunder fire Buhari and his advicers. I used to think voting GEJ was the worse electoral mistake i've ever made but with my vote for Buhari, I have had a rethink.

Shut up you never voted for Buhari...........

3 Likes

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by tinsel: 8:07pm On May 17, 2016
This NLC lost it the day they brought politics into this by mention that APC opposed the increase during Jonathan's time and organized the mass protest then.

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by geesilver(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2016
cutebobo:

When David Cameron said 'Nigeria is fantastically corrupt, some 'wailers' were shouting.

Hope you can now see.

U wan run with leg,how u go do am
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Gibz02: 8:08pm On May 17, 2016
Confusion in the highest rank.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by nigflute(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2016
Funny....we will see what happens tomorrow.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by skywalker001(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2016
lilprinze:
click like if u think NLC is Fantastically Corrupt and if you think oder wise click shear
sorry I coulnt see shear button...

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 17, 2016
lilprinze:
click like if u think NLC is Fantastically Corrupt and if you think oder wise click shear

No shear button sir
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by LoveJesus87(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2016
emtebe:
Please will this affect private schools as well, i mean all private sector.
Lolz u dey fear? grin
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by simplynola(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2016
Who be Agbero abi wetin be him name. Is it d bus loan that is your grouse? So you are pro fuel increase labour leader? For the government to negotiate first with the Ayuba faction shows your election was a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by olutunde12(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2016
Pls let the fool tell us the diff in the reasons they gave to protest in 2012 and the ones he has now. Tinubu had paid him big. Your faction is not known to Nigerians nd so you will be negligible. Masses of nigeria will Ssoon take over this strugle from these useless people!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by HomeOfMe(f): 8:15pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Rexyl(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2016
cutebobo:

Hope you can now see.

fantastically corrupt! That's technical word to describe the new trend of corruption in the country. When the system is shielding and fighting corruption at the same time.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by DanielGb(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2016
You strike on Wednesday and call it off on Friday. That is not strike.
Moreover, NLC and TUC are fighting the wrong cause. They should stay focus on "Increment of Wages & Salary"

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by hotspec(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2016
Things fall apart, and the centre could no longer hold. I pity this Ajaero. Selling urself out to FG to gain recognition from them is not in d best interest of the workers he claimed to represent. A pot calling Waaba's ketttle black.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by yohannazack(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2016
Mr. Joe Ajaero has never been okay with nlc since he lost the election to Ayuba Wabba. If he's honest, they should have discussed this before coming to the public. Nigeria is obviously fat from having selfless leaders. Its well sha ooo, we dey watch how tomorrow go be.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by olutunde12(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2016
DanielGb:
You strike on Wednesday and call it off on Friday. That is not strike.
Moreover, NLC and TUC are fighting the wrong cause. They should stay focus on "Increment of Wages & Salary"

And how does that affect the majority of nigerians? Selfish people. How many nigerians are civil servants?

2 Likes

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by kunyeo(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2016
Harbioollah:
Useless faction.

They have been compromised. The action must go through. It's N86.5 or nothing.

I'm disappointed in Lagos. So all the protest then was because we were in the opposition. Anyway, It's official.

APC has no clue on what governance is.
PDP has no opposition effect and worse at it
The role should be reversed back come 2019 for the good of the country.

Lest I forget, Thunder fire Buhari and his advicers. I used to think voting GEJ was the worse electoral mistake i've ever made but with my vote for Buhari, I have had a rethink.

Did you actually vote for Buhari? I doubt!

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 17, 2016
maximunimpact:

Shut up you never voted for Buhari...........

What a way of thinking

Because I voted for him means i should suffer in silence?

Continue.

kunyeo:

Did you actually vote for Buhari? I doubt!

If you would grant me the pleasure of going through my posts there before the 2015 election, you would have my answer.

I repeat, Buhari is a failed leader and dictator. No regard for the masses, no regard for the law. I can't believe I bought the idea of a reformed dictator. A useless president who thinks he is only there for the Fulanis and the useless
praise singers suffer in silence shouting Sai baba.

To help the Daura Security Service AKA DSS, I stay in Surulere, Lagos. So narrow your search there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by yohannazack(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2016
Mr. Joe Ajaero has never been okay with nlc since he lost the election to Ayuba Wabba and vowed not to work with Wabba despite hand of sportsmanship extended to him by Wabba. If he's honest, they should have discussed this before coming to the public. Nigeria is obviously far from having selfless leaders. Its well sha ooo, we dey watch how tomorrow go be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.