Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike (37628 Views)

FCT Residents To Pay For Infrastructure As Govt Backs Out – Minister / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Grazing Bill: Anambra Assembly Backs Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by charloski(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2016
cutebobo:
Oh Nigeria! Oh Nigeria!! Oh Nigeria.

When David Cameron said 'Nigeria is fantastically corrupt, some 'wailers' were shouting.

Hope you can now see.

I feel liking running to America.
wait make I carry my fone charger ...
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by fotadmowmend(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2016
we don't knw dis mufu
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by yohannazack(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2016
ronald4lif:
Does it matter to any Nigerian that the removal of the fuel subsidy could be the right thing to do. It's long overdue and frankly, it's an outdated tool for impoverishing the poor (decided by the privileged on their behalf, naturally).

Proponents of fuel subsidy want you believe that when you buy a litre of fuel for less than the market price, the public treasury pays the rest (the one and possibly only thing our government do for us). And rightly so too.
However, they may not tell you that you're eventually paying the rests. Like it or not that cost is transferred to the customer. Because? Economics and reality.

Let me guess, in a fantastically corrupt country like Nigeria, the suppliers and marketers will claim 5 litres for every 1 litre sold, and get reimbursed by the treasury. That's billions of dollars lost annually. Monies that will be helpful in societal development and job creation amongst others, all going to the pockets of the oil cabals.

Now, every time you purchase subsidised fuel, you're basically enriching thieves and depriving yourself of getting that new job that would've been created and that could've been a new source of income to you. But you prefer accusing others of corruption while you encourage the practice.

However, my only concern is that the government must review wages of it staff to dovetails with the new petroleum price and forex fall.
. I doubt if this government knows what to do to better the life of Nigerians. All the palliatives they've started talking about, they didn't tell Nigerians this is the plan they have for Nigerians by the time subsidy is been removed, not until people started talking before Lie Muhammed started rolling out their fake and compulsory plans.

2 Likes

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Enijesiku(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2016
nonsense and Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Lovetinz(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2016
S
ddippset:
Nigeria needs a president with steel in his balls.
Buhari doesnt have steel balls like mere mortals.
His balls are made of Weapons Grade Depleted Plutonium.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2016
These NLCs are PDP members in disguise. They keep mute when governors are busy diverting bailout funds means for workers' salary, it's now they are barking for something that will brighten nigerians' future.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 17, 2016
DropShot:
grin
The strike has died before its birth.

Sorry NLC and mourning mourners. Nothing for una.

The govt has asked you empty brains to come up with alternative to this deregulation instead of using the same line of "GEJ was not allowed to remove subsidy" but none of you has come up with anything reasonable. We're in different time and different situation economically from 2012.

If NLC leadership had any functioning brain, it'd be fighting for increments in workers salaries and not this lost cause. Besides, where was NLC when half of the states were owing five, six, and eight months salaries to their workers?

Useless set of toothless dogs. Una don jam person wey pass una.

I dey tell u grin
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by psalmistkakah(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2016
Allah kwa.....passing by to see papa ajasco
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Charly68: 8:58pm On May 17, 2016
Imagine ! Loan of 2 billion to be written off as negotiation price ? Thieves everywhere. God save our country
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by saintdennis(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2016
Harbioollah:

What a way of thinking

Because I voted for him means i should suffer in silence?

Continue.

If you would grant me the pleasure of going through my posts there before the 2015 election, you would have my answer.

I repeat, Buhari is a failed leader and dictator. No regard for the masses, no regard for the law. I can't believe I bought the idea of a reformed dictator. A useless president who thinks he is only there for the Fulanis and the useless
praise singers suffer in silence shouting Sai baba.

To help the Daura Security Service AKA DSS, I stay in Surulere, Lagos. So narrow your search there.

Emancipate yoursel from mental slavery
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by obi58: 9:08pm On May 17, 2016
DropShot:
grin

The govt has asked you empty brains to come up with alternative to this deregulation instead of using the same line of "GEJ was not allowed to remove subsidy" but none of you has come up with anything reasonable. We're in different time and different situation economically from 2012.

If NLC leadership had any functioning brain, it'd be fighting for increments in workers salaries and not this lost cause. Besides, where was NLC when half of the states were owing five, six, and eight months salaries to their workers?

Dropshot or passingshot its quite obvious you're a paid APC Propagandist with no shame. Your fellow Nigerians are dying in hunger and you're here running your mouth. You should cover your head in shame if you still had any iota of values left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by kinibigdeal(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
An insider in labour told me how Oshiomole spearheaded the splitting of labour because he knows a lot about them

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by obagangan: 9:11pm On May 17, 2016
So before the start of the strike, some nigga are already negotiating wat they will take as bribe.

I stand with Buhari, Osinbajo and kachukwu on this one.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by maximunimpact(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2016
Harbioollah:

What a way of thinking

Because I voted for him means i should suffer in silence?

Continue.

If you would grant me the pleasure of going through my posts there before the 2015 election, you would have my answer.

I repeat, Buhari is a failed leader and dictator. No regard for the masses, no regard for the law. I can't believe I bought the idea of a reformed dictator. A useless president who thinks he is only there for the Fulanis and the useless
praise singers suffer in silence shouting Sai baba.

To help the Daura Security Service AKA DSS, I stay in Surulere, Lagos. So narrow your search there.

You probably voted him without any reason, u can start marking an exam script even before the paper started. For those who truely voted Buhari, we know he will get it done at the end of the day, so quit now while u can
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Maranzano(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2016
It is unfortunate that Labour has lost its voice in Nigeria. Its factionalization has mortgaged the future of Nigerian workers to get fair bargain from govt. Corruption in public service is encouraged when the remuneration of a pubic servant cannot take care of his basic needs. It takes the fear of God to serve Nigeria with honesty considering the state of our economy today. The government should know that the incessant increase in fuel pump price is draining the pocket of Nigerians especially the fixed income earners. Petrol is like the life-wire of Nigerian economy. Most businesses and homes depend on petrol-powered generators for their energy needs. The railway system in Nigeria is non functional so people either drive themselves or use commercial vehicles powered with petrol to transport their goods. It is really unfortunate that Nigerians are subjected to this periodic hardship by pump price increment. Government should think of other ways of generating revenue. The mining sector is almost in coma and the gains made in Agriculture under Dr Akinwunmi as a minister is almost eclipsed by the activities of herdsmen.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by lollmaolol(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2016
Please sir, strike that are not sold off are held on which days? So I can take note...don't say Monday sir
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Masculity(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2016
DropShot:
grin

Omo see talk oo
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by OmoNiceGee(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
See them... Make I laugh small Abeg grin grin grin
yes oooo make i follow suit o:p
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by dipo1234: 9:48pm On May 17, 2016
Ajaero is a lunatic and s puppet to the APC led federal govt. The masses cannot be cowed by the intimidation of APC. I support the strike. Majority is in support. Let go there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by maestroferddi: 9:54pm On May 17, 2016
chuksbogus:
no one recognised thus clown .have you seen federal government or any person inviting him for any meeting ? TUC don't even know he exists and can't have meetings with him.as far as am aware my union have gotten the directive to proceed on stike morrow and we are complying
Buhari's claim of fighting corruption is a joke.

The NLC Congress duly elected Ayuba Wabba as the authentic president of the union but because Buhari and his merchants of subterfuge are intent on enslaving the poor masses, charlatans/pretenders that should be cooling their feet behind bars are being deployed to muzzle and factionalise NLC.

We shall resist impunity and dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by 4wrd9ja: 9:57pm On May 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Strike or not, I am going tto the offc tomoro! NLC looking for supporters to use as bargaining chip for a FAT bribe! Unfortunately Buhari will never bribe u, ask National assembly in respect of the budget debacle!
of course you ave to be at work tomorrow and throughout this challenging period of your confused government to defend them on e platforms, thats were you earn your stipend that can't see you through the hardship that the policy of this government you are defending will inflict on you no matter how want to mask it
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by maestroferddi: 10:01pm On May 17, 2016
Charly68:
Imagine ! Loan of 2 billion to be written off as negotiation price ? Thieves everywhere. God save our country
Receive sense now!

For you to have bought the crap the shameless Ajaero fellow spewed shows the shallowness of your intuitive ability...
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2016
4wrd9ja:
of course you ave to be at work tomorrow and throughout this challenging period of your confused government to defend them on e platforms, thats were you earn your stipend that can't see you through the hardship that the policy of this government you are defending will inflict on you no matter how want to mask it
Times ve been hard since the last 16yr! GEJ worsened evryting with his voracious extravagance! Am wise enough to know that the decay and rot in the system had eaten too deep even b4 the coming of bubu! Easier to destroy but difficult to build!
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by cochexky: 10:11pm On May 17, 2016
Ajero Did not make any useful point why he reject the strike. For me, any which way na way. My car go move n my house go get light , food na sure so why listening to confuse ppl. Selfish set of ppl. shocked make sleep joor
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by excel101(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/fuel-price-hike-ajaeros-nlc-faction-backs-out-of-strike/
Its very obvious this factional NLC want are working with PMB. They've been bribed, thats why they're discrediting the and against the NLC strike.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by bakila: 10:26pm On May 17, 2016
robinsoncrosoe:
Have u guys noticed antyhing......anytime APC wants to destroy something or someone,they jst come to the media and say that person or organization stole billions of naira without evidence...APC party of propaganda
Bo's, Ajaero was GEJ's faction of NLC. This is in case you do not know.
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by Skmoda360(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2016

Sorry NLC and mourning mourners. Nothing for you guys.

Useless set of toothless dogs. Una don jam person wey pass una.[/quote]
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by naitalk: 10:36pm On May 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
See them...
Make I laugh small Abeg grin grin grin
Am attracted to you, pls would like to have your contact
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by tit(f): 12:14am On May 18, 2016
ipob yoot is the only people supporting buhari
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by piagetskinner(m): 1:19am On May 18, 2016
Toothless bulldogs
Re: Ajaero’s NLC Faction Backs Out Of Strike by capnies: 1:41am On May 18, 2016
faction or no faction the strike is here is it buhari that has brain to import grass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) / Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) / Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.