Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? (4393 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by oginineme(f): 1:10am On May 21, 2016
Abi nah.
Rhaspody:
Rich but dumb. you can't have it all abeg
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by oginineme(f): 1:11am On May 21, 2016
Who smart epp? Show me the money biko grin
obiorathesubtle:
abeg, if she's smart.. She'll talk too much..
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by pcoolioz(m): 2:46pm On May 21, 2016
Beautiful rich and dumb - my brain is enough for the both of us
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by TrollinStone: 7:23am On May 24, 2016
Poor but smart. If the person is so smart then the money will come before long. The rich dummy will most likely end up poor
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by selfdefence: 10:50pm On May 26, 2016
TrollinStone:
Poor but smart. If the person is so smart then the money will come before long. The rich dummy will most likely end up poor

Cc; Lucia34, Gifty99200, Jchi9876, Cutiemay, Eipreel, Olive282, Optional1, Evelynola, Whizbrain, Ladobzy, KashyBaby, Joychioma19, SweetSureboy, mzukay24, chubbygal, Berryice, Prettymina, Opey1, Vycko, GossipGirl1, Khemisty, rosieluv, Omorttee4u, Mayor38, Ehimatie, Dexter247, Tensionstar, Supereagle, Graham123, Otunbalarry, adudavidlee, Wurudainkelly89, Julianyao, GSKing, Myguy01, Arki, Rickkychidex111, Bromama675, Alexdroh,CLIQBOY,

do you guys really agree with what he`s saying?
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by DuduParaPara: 11:25pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin grin we wud buy brains joor

Abeg where dem De sell these brains?? I wan buy.
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by optional1(f): 11:43pm On May 26, 2016
@selfdefence she is ugly but smart is better than beautiful but dumb.

She is ugly and poor but she is smart enough to do thing in public not minding what pple will say. She will alwayz b confident in herself to defend herself in d public. She might speak in public but only a few will listen but those few who listen to her will always show her some respect.
She didnt change herself from the way God created her so she is alwayz proud of herself.

She is beautiful Rich but dumb she can neve do a thing 4 herself she will alwayz depend on pple. She can neve b proud of doing things by herself in the public shame will neve let her to speak when others with brain r speaking. Pple will only respect her cos she av money but will condemn her when she isn't here. She can neve have the confident to defend herself better than the lady who is ugly and is smart.

My own opinion!!
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by eipreel(f): 8:21pm On May 28, 2016
selfdefence:

do you guys really agree with what he`s saying?
Ugly ke? shocked I'll pass abeg undecided I'm allergic to ugly men no matter how smart
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Ferdyboss: 8:41pm On May 28, 2016
eipreel:

Ugly ke? shocked I'll pass abeg undecided I'm allergic to ugly men no matter how smart

Allergic kwa? grin

1 Like

Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Emasel(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2016
eipreel:

Lol @ allergic

But seriously, we need beautiful ladies like you to help the ministry of the ugly ones, so that the offsprings from such union can balance wink cheesy
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by eipreel(f): 3:18pm On May 29, 2016
Emasel:

Lol @ allergic

But seriously, we need beautiful ladies like you to help the ministry of the ugly ones, so that the offsprings from such union can balance wink cheesy
All my kids must win Miss nairaland and Mr nairaland as I no win am so I can't take the risk of having anything ugly undecided

1 Like

Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by chigoizie7(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2016
I will make one my gf and the other one my side chick.

Besides, I am not dumb so, I will make decisions for both of us.
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Marinza(m): 12:13am On May 30, 2016
i would do both
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by Damiandark01: 8:14am On May 30, 2016
sexy rich and dumb, although the two options are of the extreme categories
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by brook75: 5:56am On May 31, 2016
naaah, i want me a smart man plixx
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by IshiBANmore: 6:35am On May 31, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Meaning you`re marrying for the money??
What happens when you need advise or suggestion in the house?
Not that, really. An ugly wife, no matter how smart, is never presentable. Her ugliness would only bring you ill luck and you'd get ridiculed by friends and foes. However, people tend to overlook the stupidity of a beautiful woman, as evidenced in Nairaland here. Not to mention a rich one
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by creed266: 6:49am On May 31, 2016
This question is hard o, I think I'll prefer a beautiful woman
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:01pm On May 31, 2016
Why will u be from a poor background and not be smart
DuduParaPara:
So I was at computer village this morning when I met two ladies (Most likely Nairalanders cos I saw one browsing this forum). I actually went to buy power-bank. Though they came to buy phone(s).

What drew my attention was that one was very pretty (I mean very verrry Pretty) but the other one was "just there".. (I don`t want to use the word UGLY).

I later got to know that the pretty one was very rich but dumb while the "ugly" one was from a poor background but very smart.

She was advising her friend that instead of buying the iPhone she should just pick the Tecno W4 since its cheaper (I later confirmed she was a Nairalander cos we chatted and she told me she heard alot of guys talk about the price here).

I tried to inquire why she was against her friend buying the iPhone and then she told me that they`ve just been posted for service hence her friend shouldn`t buy the iphone yet until they get out of camp cause it might be stolen. She said its better to use N25k to buy a phone and it gets stolen than to use like N200k to buy a phone which might probably get lost besides they`ll almost do the same thing.

While she was saying all these I was lost in thought.

I come reason am, Na true o... that was a wise decision.

That now brings me to the question. If you had to choose, would you marry a strikingly beautiful and very dumb man/woman, or a terribly ugly and extremely smart man/woman?

P.S I told her i was going to talk about it here so I`m not gossiping. I got her consent provided i didn`t disclose her name.
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:03pm On May 31, 2016
This is hard, I pray i don't find myself in a situation like this shaa
DuduParaPara:
So I was at computer village this morning when I met two ladies (Most likely Nairalanders cos I saw one browsing this forum). I actually went to buy power-bank. Though they came to buy phone(s).

What drew my attention was that one was very pretty (I mean very verrry Pretty) but the other one was "just there".. (I don`t want to use the word UGLY).

I later got to know that the pretty one was very rich but dumb while the "ugly" one was from a poor background but very smart.

She was advising her friend that instead of buying the iPhone she should just pick the Tecno W4 since its cheaper (I later confirmed she was a Nairalander cos we chatted and she told me she heard alot of guys talk about the price here).

I tried to inquire why she was against her friend buying the iPhone and then she told me that they`ve just been posted for service hence her friend shouldn`t buy the iphone yet until they get out of camp cause it might be stolen. She said its better to use N25k to buy a phone and it gets stolen than to use like N200k to buy a phone which might probably get lost besides they`ll almost do the same thing.

While she was saying all these I was lost in thought.

I come reason am, Na true o... that was a wise decision.

That now brings me to the question. If you had to choose, would you marry a strikingly beautiful and very dumb man/woman, or a terribly ugly and extremely smart man/woman?

P.S I told her i was going to talk about it here so I`m not gossiping. I got her consent provided i didn`t disclose her name.
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:03pm On May 31, 2016
You can get advise from other people now
DuduParaPara:

Meaning you`re marrying for the money??
What happens when you need advise or suggestion in the house?
Lmao, As in ehn
Rhaspody:

That's why I have my mum. She can advice for africa
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:05pm On May 31, 2016
Your point tho, Why will the money finish, What happened to investment
saxby:

Should I say i`m disappointed or what? SO when you get married you`ll still wait for mummy to advice you on how to run your home??

Indeed its mandatory to grow old but optional to grow up.

@ Topic, I think i`ll go with a smarter partner. reason being that money can finish one day then you`ll be stuck with one kind serious olodo in the house.

I`ll also go with what the friend is suggesting. The tecno W4 is very cheap so when its stolen you won`t feel it much like iphone. Besides the iphone would draw more attention and the Tecno phone is more rugged and can do almost what the iPhone would do.

Unless if she`s just going to camp to show off.
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:12pm On May 31, 2016
See this ones, Nairaland love
obiorathesubtle:
shocked aaah.. Baybee.. I'm just joking naaa.. I thought we were betrothed to each other??
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:13pm On May 31, 2016
I agree with this
investigator007:

Talk too much how?

I think smart ones would know when to talk and when to keep quiet.

Dumb ones will just say everything
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:13pm On May 31, 2016
You're smart
Uramzi:
dats y it is for the money. The money 'll buy counselors for professional advice. Money Everything!
Abi o
Rhaspody:

If you marry cos of money who else will advice you on hw to manage the money if not your parents
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:14pm On May 31, 2016
Lol
makydebbie:
ugly and smart...but wait oo i will remain single..
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:14pm On May 31, 2016
Una still dey primary school?
obiorathesubtle:
grin aaah.. The only butter in my milk.. The toothpaste on my toothbrush.. Baybee... I won't joke that kind of play again.. Never ever..
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:17pm On May 31, 2016
Money dey involved now
Africanman123:
But @OP these your choices Na die oooo!!!
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:17pm On May 31, 2016
What's this one saying
skywalker240:
poor with brains equal riches in d making....

Beauty without brain equal suffer suffer TOTO!

tRUTH
Re: A Sexy Rich But Dumb Partner Or A Terribly Ugly But Very Smart Partner?? by onekindaguy: 4:19pm On May 31, 2016
Yeah
firstking01:
I guess nobody has it all in life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s / Why Are Many Nigerian Men Refusing To Get Married? / why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.