Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

"No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. (8497 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 18, 2016
This is going out to guys out there and also to ladies who think sex is a commodity to be used as a bargaining chip in marriage or relationships.

It is only in this part of the world you declare your interest in a girl and the next thing she does is to start making demands for frivolous things like buying weave on and fast food yet she insists in a no sex affair.

Some even go as far as sleeping with an ex while they deny you the real deal just to keep you anticipating the wedding night.

This is indeed sad.

Truth be told, pre-marital sex should be frowned at and more so when it's done irresponsibly. I mean, there are so many contagious diseases out there and you don't want to become the next STD patient to be treated at a nearby clinic. It's embarrassing enough to be engaging in an unholy affair talk more of getting treated for an STD.

That being said, my advice is going out to the bachelors and spinsters out there and not young adults and undergraduates who are still trying to find their path.

My brothers and sisters. Pre-marital sex is good when you do it right especially with someone who is serious about having a future with you.

My reason for saying this is because, that's the only way you two can test your sexual compatibility.
It also helps you bond with your partner. In any case, it was only in the olden days people use sex only as a means of reproduction and back then I must say they had lots of sex going by the number of children they used to have.

However, science has changed all that. Ladies now know their safe period and there are several other contraceptive means besides using condoms and pulling out.

Finally, my message to the ladies out there who are bent on cheating their potential spouse even from the start of a relationship, I have this to say.

We are now wiser. grin

Till I come your way again.

I'm StillBrandNew and I blog at www.YBNR..com.

Have a nice day. wink

9 Likes

Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 7:46am On May 18, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by lovat(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2016
You are not far from the truth

I saw Kashybaby viewing because of the word SEX
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by finalboss1(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2016
hmmm
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Surfboard(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2016
Op, true.

Now brace yourself, the self righteous ones will soon come for you. Hope you're prepared?
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 7:58am On May 18, 2016
lovat:
You are not far from the truth

I saw Kashybaby viewing because of the word SEX

Lol....come on, who doesnt love sex? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by DesChyko: 8:01am On May 18, 2016
And if the 'sex' doesn't work out at that moment, instead of both of you looking for a solution together, the 'faulty' person will be left alone to look for a solution to his/her problem right? So much for being serious about each other.

Sex before marriage tests your faith in your Creator. If you trust him to be in control of your destiny, you wouldn't need to panic over his choices for you.

I think it's just not proper. The truth must be said even if we don't follow it grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by obiorathesubtle: 8:01am On May 18, 2016
StillBrandnew:
This is going out to guys out there and also to ladies who think sex is a commodity to be used as a bargaining chip in marriage or relationships.

Truth be told, premarital sex should be frowned at and more so when it's done irresponsibly. I mean, there are so many contagious diseases out there and you don't want to become the next STD patient to be treated at a nearby clinic. It's embarrassing enough to be engaging in an unholy affair talk more of getting treated for an STD.

That being said, my advice is going out to the bachelors and spinsters out there and not young adults and undergraduates who are still trying to find their path.

My brothers and sisters. Pre-marital sex is good when you do it right especially with someone who is serious about having a future with you.

My reason for saying this is because, that's the only way you two can test your sexual compatibility.
It also helps you bond with your partner. In any case, it was only in the olden days people use sex only as a means of reproduction and back then I must say they had lots of sex going by the number of children they used to have.

However, science has changed all that. Ladies now know their safe period and there are several other contraceptive means besides using and condom and pulling out.

Finally, my message to the ladies out there who are bent on cheating their potential spouse even from the start of a relationship, I have this to say.

We are now wiser. grin

Till I come your way again.

I'm StillBrandNew and I blog at www.YBNR..com.

Have a nice day. wink
undecided you're High abi??

6 Likes

Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by DesChyko: 8:02am On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Everyone born in January don't love sex angry
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by PunkyV(f): 8:03am On May 18, 2016
Duh! The rest of the world knew that since Y2K grin Welcome to this century cheesy
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Amplitron: 8:04am On May 18, 2016
It is good to try things out before you eventually commit to it. We must however know that as adults all actions carry responsibilities. There is a possibility of std, pregnancy, etc. I know a lady who believed the love between her and her boyfriend was strong enough to weather any storm. One day she tested him by saying she was pregnant. They guy changed completely that same day going from words like "you are mine forever" to "let's find a solution to this first. Then we can take things slowly". She eventually received sense and the relationship died a natural death. It was all hinged on physical attraction and fantasies. Adult reality set in and they quickly understood things.

3 Likes

Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 8:06am On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided you're High abi??

I could explain further but then maybe I'll save it for another day.

The term marriage isn't the wedding ceremony some people wait for before sealing it up with their first sex.

The moment a guy tells you his intentions and shows his seriousness about marrying you by meeting your parents. You have started the journey already.

He now formalises all that by proposing and giving you a ring.

From that moment on, you guys are as good as being married.

You get?

3 Likes

Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 8:08am On May 18, 2016
Amplitron:
It is good to try things out before you eventually commit to it. We must however know that as adults all actions carry responsibilities. There is a possibility of std, pregnancy, etc. I know a lady who believed the love between her and her boyfriend was strong enough to weather any storm. One day she tested him by saying she was pregnant. They guy changed completely that same day going from words like "you are mine forever" to "let's find a solution to this first. Then we can take things slowly". She eventually received sense and the relationship died a natural death. It was all hinged on physical attraction and fantasies. Adult reality set in and they quickly understood things.

You are right and that's why I said bachelors and spinsters because at that point your priorities are set. You are open to starting a life with someone as long as you guys are compatible for each other.

PunkyV:
Duh! The rest of the world knew that since Y2K grin Welcome to this century cheesy

I was still a teenager in Y2K... Now that I'm a grown man, I can only preach the gospel. grin
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by obiorathesubtle: 8:11am On May 18, 2016
StillBrandnew:

The term marriage isn't the wedding ceremony some people wait for before sealing it up with their first sex.

The moment a guy tell you his intentions and shows his seriousness about marrying you by meeting your parents. You have started the journey already.

You get?
you still have me in the same circle.. But let's agree to disagree..
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by makydebbie(f): 8:13am On May 18, 2016
op hope you are ready for whats coming...as for your writeup i have nufin to say...maybe the poster below me will help
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by PunkyV(f): 8:13am On May 18, 2016
StillBrandnew:

You are right and that's why I said bachelors and spinsters because at that point your priorities are set. You are open to starting a life with someone as long as you guys are compatible for each other.

I was still a teenager in Y2K... Now that I'm a grown man, I can only preach the gospel. grin

Amen!
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 8:15am On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
you still have me in the same circle.. But let's agree to disagree..
There are always two sides to a coin and in any situation, there will be the good and the bad side to it.
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 8:16am On May 18, 2016
DesChyko:

Everyone born in January don't love sex angry

Thats a big lie up there..
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by lovat(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm a monk so sex is not my thingy
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 8:22am On May 18, 2016
lovat:
I'm a monk so sex is not my thingy

undecided can we talk privately, I wanna ask u something...
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by lovat(m): 8:24am On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

undecided can we talk privately, I wanna ask u something...
No problem.
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by treasuredkids(f): 8:26am On May 18, 2016
Well said guy.
DesChyko:
And if the 'sex' doesn't work out at that moment, instead of both of you looking for a solution together, the 'faulty' person will be left alone to look for a solution to his/her problem right? So much for being serious about each other.

Sex before marriage tests your faith in your Creator. If you trust him to be in control of your destiny, you wouldn't need to panic over his choices for you.

I think it's just not proper. The truth must be said even if we don't follow it grin

1 Like

Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by treasuredkids(f): 8:31am On May 18, 2016
> grin @ she received sense.
Amplitron:

Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by treasuredkids(f): 8:36am On May 18, 2016
shocked op dats not good enough reason to. Have you not heard of guys who go that far even to getting everytin done in readiness only for the guy never to show up for the occasion or even back out at the altar? You may definitely have that mindset but certainly not the majority of deceptive guys out there.
StillBrandnew:

The moment a guy tells you his intentions and shows his seriousness about marrying you by meeting your parents. You have started the journey already.

You get?
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 18, 2016
I'm wondering if Lalasticlala and his girlfriend are also into a no sex before marriage relationship. grin
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by firstking01(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2016
You were making a whole lorra sense not until i read were you said, "premarital sex is good when you have a future with the person".....

Any form of sex outside the walls of marriage is a sin...its either you abstain or you marry.

3 Likes

Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by jmoore(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2016
I am still searching for the scam in your post. Nothing found. undecided
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 8:54am On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Amen!

Back from sabbatical?
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by PunkyV(f): 8:57am On May 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Back from sabbatical?

Yes, dear smiley Where have you been? Havent seen you much lately.
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by lilmax(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2016
Well,lets hope you are not a christain
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by Nobody: 9:00am On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:

Yes, dear smiley Where have you been? Havent seen you much lately.

Just been caught up with other priorities. Usually
breeze in and out, though. Glad to have you back. cheesy

Hope you're good?
Re: "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. by wordbank(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2016
Op don't need to enlighten guys
Girls are topping the chart in reality
Guys are only skeptical because of money involved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / A Lady Breastfeed Her Father And Saved His Life...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.