Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) (8496 Views)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by hoygift(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Check this out and drop your comments so that we can catch some fishes, this afternoon

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
No
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Supersuave2(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
disgusting

1 Like

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
No. You can try it
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by yarimo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
I will only believe it's really BOOBS when she remove her clothes and bra undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by ekensi01: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Waytin Airbag want want stop?

Those can clear cause accident. But where then the get this things?
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by biacan(f): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu your attention is needed here
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by NOC1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Aka ekpuchi Onwa.

My aunt once changed her car because she felt that her breast was close to starring.

1 Like

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247 *runs Out Of Thread*
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
How they carry these loads baffles me.
How men get aroused by these loads baffles me more.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Lalas247(f): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
Lalas247 *runs Out Of Thread*
This guy sha
Abeg where did u come from Biko wey u hold my neck for here grin

Traphedges forget about that milk ... fresh one here grin to bad gan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
How they carry these loads baffles me. How men get aroused by these loads baffles me more.
dont be Jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
lefulefu your attention is needed here
haba biacanshocked this one na overload oooshocked.anyway boobi is not really my speccheesy.my spec is azz ...as in ukwu!cheesy.i can just die for one portable nice ukwu.ukwu is what brings a dead man back to lifecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
dont be Jealous grin
Jealous keh? grin
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
How they carry these loads baffles me.
How men get aroused by these loads baffles me more.
thank God say u no carry such size for chest.na endtime blenze be dat.
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
thank God say u no carry such size for chest.na endtime blenze be dat.
If I carry it for back nko?cheesy
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:
grin
kai! I know na all these type of big big tinzs u dey likecheesy.
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Jealous keh? grin
may The Lord Increase Your Boobs
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Just too much... She should go for a reductive surgery.
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
haba biacanshocked this one na overload oooshocked.anyway boobi is not really my speccheesy.my spec is azz ...as in ukwu!cheesy.i can just die for one portable nice ukwu.ukwu is what brings a dead man back to lifecheesy.
like Lalas own abi
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
kai! I know na all these type of big big tinzs u dey likecheesy.

Yeah, but I'd prefer it better if it were to be in form of the United States currency... wink
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
may The Lord Increase Your Boobs
I reject am.
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
If I carry it for back nko?cheesy
then You Have Most Men Between Your Butt Cheeks
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I reject am.
so You Dont want Boobs like Mia khalifa... Suckulent
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Just too much... She should go for a reductive surgery.
reduce Your Own First
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
so You Dont want Boobs like Mia khalifa... Suckulent
Uncle, stop jumping on my mention anyhow nah. sad
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Uncle, stop jumping on my mention anyhow nah. sad
abeg sharap jor... undecided

1 Like

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
abeg sharap jor... undecided
Okay sir. sad

2 Likes

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
reduce Your Own First
Why Seems you like it big like that? Just imagine help her stuff into your car or probably helping her hold on to one on her way to the bathroom. I don't even wanna imagine how it will be in d ozza room, how you wanna flip that one?

1 Like

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why Seems you like it big like that? Just imagine help her stuff into your car or probably helping her hold on to one on her way to the bathroom. I don't even wanna imagine how it will be in d ozza room, how you wanna flip that one?
if I Can Flip Your Then,am okay With That
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by sinzubarjona(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hmm too big, you can even have cancer of the brain when s**king it grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / Can You Accept Bible As Valentine's Gift From Your Lover? / Kizz Daniel Cough (odo) Mp3 Download | Naijazonk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.